Don't really know if it's a bug, but as Ajax, in my champions league games I'm always seen as the favourite team to win, no matter what team I play. The media said I should easily win when playing Bayern Munchen at home, and that I could beat Napoli by 3 or 4 goals when playing away. That can't be realistic right?

I got a message in my inbox from one of the SI staff members:

"It is one that we are aware of and working on to fix for release.

I have removed your thread from the forums as we would like other users to carry on playing the game as they normally would in order to report bugs to us on the transfer and contracts system. This exploit may be to tempting for some"

I got a message in my inbox from one of the SI staff members:

"It is one that we are aware of and working on to fix for release.

I have removed your thread from the forums as we would like other users to carry on playing the game as they normally would in order to report bugs to us on the transfer and contracts system. This exploit may be to tempting for some"

Good stuff.

Removed the previous posts from this thread for the same reason they have at SI. :)

Good stuff.

Removed the previous posts from this thread for the same reason they have at SI. :)

Is the finishing completed now or will there be an update because it frustrates me so much

Don't really know if it's a bug, but as Ajax, in my champions league games I'm always seen as the favourite team to win, no matter what team I play. The media said I should easily win when playing Bayern Munchen at home, and that I could beat Napoli by 3 or 4 goals when playing away. That can't be realistic right?

I have the same problem with Benfica.

Si is living in the past :D

Agreed to sign Diego on a free transfer, he accepted the contract etcc, then when it came to it it said I didn't have enough funds to complete the deal?! I had enough wages hence why it let me give him the contract he wants

yep had the same thing with fernando

It takes into account the agents fee etc, it actually tells you before you sign how much will be taken out of the budget.

Dont know if anyone posted this bug before but basically you can buy any player for any value you offer to the team. What you do is offer some ridiculous money for a player you want, the key here is that you must not have that money available. So being broke is a requirement. After they accept offer and you go trough contract offer you will be asked to delay or cancel transfer because you dont have enough funds. This is where you cancel it, and then you go put an offer for the player again, any price, you can put 10k pounds and it will be accepted.

Dont know if anyone posted this bug before but basically you can buy any player for any value you offer to the team. What you do is offer some ridiculous money for a player you want, the key here is that you must not have that money available. So being broke is a requirement. After they accept offer and you go trough contract offer you will be asked to delay or cancel transfer because you dont have enough funds. This is where you cancel it, and then you go put an offer for the player again, any price, you can put 10k pounds and it will be accepted.

Messi, here i go :D

Yes, its been posted and then removed at least a dozen times already today.

Last edited:
Messi, here i go :D

That isn't how it works. It only works if the player is interested in coming to you, and Messi isn't interested in going anywhere.

Hopefully it's updated very soon, will save 738 threads being created and removed.

dunt work with me!!

I'm not giving out instructions, for a couple of reasons.

1, It will simply be removed when Dunc or one of the others wake up. This forum, SI and others are removing it for good reason.

2, The reason it is being removed is because it is going to compromise bug testing. If everyone sees it, people cannot help themselves and start using it whilst available. Any bugs posted by anyone during the use of this exploit are null and void, compromising the whole testing programme. You'll introduce bugs, won't get bugs fixed and we'll all be the worse for it.

3, There is an update imminent according to Miles, it should be addressed in that update.

4, Why pay a fortune for a new game, take part in a beta testing process and then cheat? :D

5, If you really must know how to do it, you can probably make a complete clone of FM2014 that is separate from the one that will be updated. I (or someone else) then might post the instructions after its updated.

If you want to know how powerful it is/was, although it completely ruins the game, here is what it did to Wigan on my tests earlier....

Mods: Please don't delete this post if the others are cleaned, firstly, it's taken 5 minutes of my time and secondly but more importantly, it serves as a reminder of how much it made the game worthless if people used it/posted instructions. :)

Last edited:
I'm not giving out instructions, for a couple of reasons.

1, It will simply be removed when Dunc or one of the others wake up. This forum, SI and others are removing it for good reason.

2, The reason it is being removed is because it is going to compromise bug testing. If everyone sees it, people cannot help themselves and start using it whilst available. Any bugs posted by anyone during the use of this exploit are null and void, compromising the whole testing programme. You'll introduce bugs, won't get bugs fixed and we'll all be the worse for it.

3, There is an update imminent according to Miles, it should be addressed in that update.

4, Why pay a fortune for a new game, take part in a beta testing process and then cheat? :D

5, If you really must know how to do it, you can probably make a complete clone of FM2014 that is separate from the one that will be updated. I (or someone else) then might post the instructions after its updated.

If you want to know how powerful it is/was, although it completely ruins the game, here is what it did to Wigan on my tests earlier....

Mods: Please don't delete this post if the others are cleaned, firstly, it's taken 5 minutes of my time and secondly but more importantly, it serves as a reminder of how much it made the game worthless if people used it/posted instructions. :)

lol only wanted no how do this , didnt wanty no your life story.. ITS ONLY A GAMEEE looooool