September
Liga BBVA

Real Madrid (Santiago Bernabeu)

View attachment 257610 View attachment 257611 View attachment 257612
Disappointed to lose against Madrid but that's the way it's been going against them away from home. We succumbed to two injuries to important players, Cesc Fabregas and Carlos Fierro hopefully they won't be out for too long. Once again we had the better of possession but couldn't make it count. Our unbeaten season will have to wait till next season. Angel Di Maria (M.O.M)

Real Sociedad (Camp Nou)

View attachment 257615 View attachment 257616 View attachment 257617
A great way to bounce back from the defeat to Real. I couldn't of asked for much more from Villa apart from maybe staying onside more often, as he could of had another 1. As you can see we dominated possession again getting a load of shots on goal too. Fabregas recovered from the knock he got in the previous game to start but I withdrew him in the 75th minute for Thiago. all in all I'm pleased with the amount of goals we are scoring at the moment. David Villa (M.O.M)

Almeria (Estadio Mediterraneo)

View attachment 257622 View attachment 257623 View attachment 257624 View attachment 257625
I've got to take my hat off to Almeria they kept our shooting to a minimum today with us only being able to get 7 shots off at goal. There's nothing else really to say, Fierro started instead of Villa upfront due to the opposition being a weaker side but he was unable to take advantage of this. Another thing worth mentioning is Alex Sandro's passing through the game. Carlos Puyol (M.O.M)

Betis (Benito Villamarin)

View attachment 257628 View attachment 257629 View attachment 257630
Another game in which we bombarded the opposition with shots but couldn't convert the many chances. I am however happy with the performances of Puyol of recent times, it's seems that he's proving that he isn't ready to hang up his boots at club level just yet. Carlos Puyol (M.O.M)

Deportivo (Camp Nou)

View attachment 257667 View attachment 257668 View attachment 257669
The game was marred by the referees inability to keep his cards in his pockets as we received 7 yellows and a red and Deportivo had 5 yellows and a red. Despite the referee it was a good result for us. Dani Alves suffered a fractured arm which will keep him out for the next 3-4 weeks. Lionel Messi (M.O.M)

Champion's League

Barcelona
Man City
Hajduk
FC Kobenhavn

A relatively easy group, our main rival to top the group is obviously Man City.

Hajduk (Poljud)

For some reason I can't get the screenshots to post. anyway's we won the match 2-0 with both goals coming from Thiago.

What's everyone think think about the layout of it? I don't seem to be getting much feedback about it.

October
Liga BBVA

Cordoba (Nuevo Arcangel)

View attachment 257722 View attachment 257723 View attachment 257724
Too close for my liking, I don't know how they kept themselves in the game to be honest we dominated possession as usual. Carlos Fierro started up front with David Villa on the left and it seemed to work as they both scored. David Villa (M.O.M)

Malaga (Camp Nou)

View attachment 257725 View attachment 257726 View attachment 257727
A great performance from the lads especially Alexis Sanchez a hat-trick and 2 assists. Finally we are starting to convert the many chances we are getting to score. Xavi picked up a slight knock but should be OK for the next game. Alexis Sanchez (M.O.M)

View attachment 257730
We may be 2nd at the moment but we do have a game in hand and the more important thing is that WHEN we win it, we will go 4 points clear of Real Madrid and they are our main rivals.

Champion's League

Man City (Camp Nou)

View attachment 257731 View attachment 257732 View attachment 257733
This results shows why we are favourites to retain the champion's league. Messi was at his awesome best and we need him to perform like this in every game if we are to live up to expectations this season. Lionel Messi (M.O.M)

FC Kobenhavn (Parken)

View attachment 257734 View attachment 257735 View attachment 257736
Gutted!! of all the teams in this group I wasn't expecting to drop points against these, I fielded probably my strongest team at the time just so we didn't underestimate them but the players let me down. Alex Sandro (M.O.M)

View attachment 257743
In pole
position to qualify top of the group.

Copa Del Rey

4th Rnd Leg 1
Ceuta (Alfonso Murube)

View attachment 257740 View attachment 257741 View attachment 257742
As you can see I put out a lot of back-up players needing to get some game time and it paid off with a win. The only downfall was that Marc Muniesa was stretchered off with a torn calf muscle and will be out for 4 months. Gerard Pique (M.O.M)

november upto january and transfers will be coming tomorrow

November
Liga BBVA

Racing (EL Sardinero)

View attachment 257785 View attachment 257786 View attachment 257787
A great start to the month, plenty of shots at goal as usual and we're dominating possession still. David Villa grabbed a well taken hat-trick thanks to Racing having 2 players sent off including their goalkeeper. David Villa (M.O.M)

At.Madrid (Camp Nou)

View attachment 257788 View attachment 257789 View attachment 257790
Another great win against a top team. Villa opened the scoring just before half time with a well taken strike. Gabi equalised a minute into 1st half stoppage time. Two goals in the second half from Messi and Thiago sealed the 3 points. Thiago (M.O.M)

Athletic Bilbao (San Mames)

View attachment 257791 View attachment 257792 View attachment 257793
A cracking game which we were fortunate to walk away with all 3 points as we let slip a 3-1 lead before Alexis Sanchez popped in the 93rd minute seal the win. David Villa scored a brace to win the m.o.m award. David Villa (M.O.M)

Champion's League

FC Kobenhavn (Camp Nou)

View attachment 257802 View attachment 257803 View attachment 257804
A home win sealed our place once again in the knock-out stages. David Villa continued his scoring run with another brace taking his tally to 20 goals in 15 games. Xavi opened the scoring with a free-kick midway through the 1st half. Cesc Fabregas succumbed to a torn calf muscle in the 66th minute which will rule him out for 3-4 months. David Villa (M.O.M)

Hajduk (Camp Nou)

View attachment 257808 View attachment 257809 View attachment 257810
This results puts us 1 point clear of Man city with them still to play at the Ettihad. Xavi opened the scoring with another free kick before Hajduk equalised 7 minutes later. Villa put us a goal ahead in the 16th before adding to his tally 13 minutes later. An own goal in the 2nd half made it 4-1 and game over. David Villa (M.O.M)

Copa Del Rey
4th Rnd Leg 2
Ceuta (Camp Nou)

View attachment 257817 View attachment 257818 View attachment 257819
Again we set out a considerably weaker team for the cup match in which I was confident in winning. Pinto, Rolon and Dos santos played their 1st games under me, unfortunately Rolon limped off with a knock being replaced by Sanchez. Lionel Messi (M.O.M)

Last edited:
Screen shots don't seem to want to save in the folder so in the mean time i'll just post the results.

December
Liga BBVA

Barcelona 6-0 Espanyol A.Sanchez, D.Villa (2), L.Messi (3)
Sevilla 1-4 Barcelona C.Fierro, L.Messi (2), A.Sanchez
Getafe 1-1 Barcelona A.Sanchez
Barcelona
5-1 Villarreal D.Villa, A,Sanchez, A.Iniesta, C.Puyol, Diego Lopez (OG)

Champion's League

Man City 1-1 Barcelona Pedro

Club World Championship

Okayama FC 0-3 Barcelona D.Villa, M.Bartra, C.Fierro
Sao Paulo
1-1p Barcelona C.Fierro

January
Liga BBVA

Granada 1-7 Barcelona L.Messi, C.Puyol (2), Xavi (2), A.Iniesta, A.Sanchez
Barcelona
3-2 Mallorca C.Fierro, A.Sanchez, L.Messi
Valencia
0-1 Barcelona Pedro
Zaragoza
0-4 Barcelona C.Fierro, Pedro (2), A.Sanchez

Copa Del Rey
5th Rnd
Racing
1-4 Barcelona A.Iniesta, S.Busquets, C.Puyol, G.Pique
Barcelona
2-0 Racing D.Villa (2)

Quarter-Final
Barcelona
3-1 Cordoba D.Villa (2), A.Iniesta
Cordoba
1-2 Barcelona E.Cavani (2)

Transfers
In's
As you can see in the last result, I signed Cavani as I'm trying to sell Pedro and I don't really like Sanchez. He signed for £37m in total but a large some is to be paid over 48 months I think.
Out's
Only the 1 player leaving and that is Abidal, He's signed for Juventus on loan till the end of the season.

A couple of other things worth noting are.... We've been drawn against Lyon in the knock-out stages of the Champion's league for the second season and we're up against Real Madrid in the Copa Del Rey semi-finals.
One Last thing... after securing the Club World Championship again I have now won 3 out of 3 trophies this season making it 9 out of 9 since I joined Barcelona.

Next update will be the end of season one.
Please guys leave some comments so I know that people would like this to carry on.

Last edited:
February
Liga BBVA

Barcelona 1-2 Real Madrid E.Cavani
Real Sociedad
0-1 Barcelona D.Villa
Barcelona
5-0 Almeira E.Cavani (3), Thiago, C.Puyol
Barcelona
3-1 Betis A.Sanchez, D.Villa, E.Cavani

Champion's League
1st Knock-out Rnd Leg 1
Olympique Lyonnais
2-1 Barcelona D.Lovren (OG)

Copa Del Rey
Semi-Final Leg 1
Barcelona
5-0 Real Madrid D.Villa (2), A.Sanchez, Thiago, E.Cavani

Semi-Final Leg 2

Real Madrid
2-1 Barcelona E.Cavani

We will play Valencia in the final

March
Liga BBVA

Deportivo
1-3 Barcelona E.Cavani, A.Sanchez (2)
Barcelona
6-0 Sporting D.Villa, L.Messi, J.Martinez, E.Cavani (2), G.Pique
Barcelona
7-0 Cordoba Xavi, A.Sanchez, G.Pique, L.Messi (2), D.Villa (2)
Malaga
1-0 Barcelona None
Barcelona
3-0 Getafe Xavi, A.Sanchez, A.Iniesta
Barcelona
4-0 Racing E.Cavani (2), D.Villa (2)

Champion's League
1st Knock-out Rnd Leg 2
Barcelona
4-1 Olympique Lyonnais E.Cavani (2), L.Messi (2)

We will play Man Utd in the quarters.

April
Liga BBVA

Sporting
0-1 Barcelona A.Sanchez
At. Madrid
0-4 Barcelona Miranda (OG), J.Martinez, D.Villa (2)
Barcelona
2-0 Sevilla Thiago, C.Fabregas
Villarreal
2-5 Barcelona D.Villa (2), G.Pique, A.Sanchez, E.Cavani
Barcelona
6-0 Athletic E.Cavani,Pedro (3), C.Fabregas, A.Sanchez
Barcelona
2-0 Granada Thiago, Jonathan Dos Santos

Champion's League
Quarter - Final Leg 1
Man Utd
1-1 Barcelona A.Iniesta

Quarter - Final Leg 2

Barcelona
2-0 Man Utd E.Cavani

Man City in the semi's again

Last edited:
May
Liga BBVA

Mallorca
1-2 Barcelona D.Aouate (OG), E.Cavani
Espanyol
1-1 Barcelona D.Villa
Barcelona
3-0 ValenciaA.Sanchez,D.Alves, E.Cavani

Champion's League
Semi-Final Leg 1
Man City
3-1 Barcelona D.Villa

Semi-Final Leg 2

Barcelona
3-0 Man City C.Puyol, E.Cavani, Pedro

Liverpool in the final

Copa Del Rey
Final
Valencia
p2-2 Barcelona G.Pique, A.Iniesta

Next update will be the champion's league final as it's being played in June for some reason :S and all the end of season stats. I'll also try and get a pic of our record breaking final league position.

Feedback would be great guys not had any for a while.

Last edited:
Quite similar to my story there mate lol ;) Good to see someone else do a similar thing then we can compare our successes :p I think it would be nice to see you move somewhere else now as you've done just about all you can with Barcelona but it's up to you. It's a bit weird that the Champions League final's in June though :S

June
Champion's League
-The Final

Liverpool 1-3 Barcelona
E.Cavani

So there it is... The end of the 2nd season, I didn't expect us to nearly repeat the great performances from last season and this has to go down to our amazing form at home having lost just once against Real Madrid. My attacking force (Villa, Messi, Cavani, Sanchez) had a huge part in yet another great season by scoring 124 times between themselves.

I am a little disappointed in the penalty shoot-out defeat to Valencia in the Copa Del Rey final as we took the lead twice only to be pegged back, when the whistle went after 120 minutes I was quite confident because we have had a good record in shoot-outs as of late with Valdes being like a brick wall in between the sticks.

The Champion's League final was a lot closer than the score line maybe suggests with Liverpool having 20 shots at goal to our 13, the possession was evenly matched with 50% each. Alexis Sanchez was stretchered off at half time with a hip injury. It's a massive achievement for the team who have now won this competition 3 times in a row which cements their place as the best team in the world.

The Spanish super cup was another cracker of a game just as it was last season a 6-1 win against anyone is special but to do it against your biggest rivals is just unbelievable. We dominated the game from start to finish really. The second leg was a little different, we struggled to stay in the game but we only needed to avoid a 7-0 scoreline and for some reason I was confident in doing so.

I saw the Club World Championship as more of a friendly competition as the opposition are no where near the level that other teams are. We did however field 2 strong teams as I still wanted to win it. I was annoyed that the final went to penalties as we were far superior, having 20 shots to their 7 and controlling 70% of the possession. Victor Valdes produced 4 great saves in the shoot-out to win us the cup for a second consecutive season.

The European Super Cup was never in doubt if I'm quite honest, after we found out we'd be playing Sevilla I just thought of it as a regular league match. Sevilla don't seem to be a force to be reckoned with like they might have once been and that showed with our 30 shots to their 3 and 65% of possession. The sending off of Jose Bosingwa probably didn't help them but by then we were in our stride.

The league win was one to remember as we hammered everyone who came to Camp Nou scoring 75 in just 19 games that's nearly 4 a game. Particular highlights were the 6-0 win in the Catalan derby against Espanyol, the 5-1 win over Villarreal, 7-1 win over Granada and Cordoba, and the 6-0 win over Athletic Bilbao.

View attachment 258315

Awards
World

World Golden Ball - 1st Lionel Messi
2nd Cristiano Ronaldo
3rd David Villa

World Player Of The Year - 1st Lionel Messi
2nd Mario Gotze
3rd Cristiano Ronaldo

Europe

Best Player In Europe - 1st Lionel Messi
2nd Andres Iniesta
3rd David Villa

National

Player Of The Year - 1st Andres Iniesta
2nd David Villa
3rd Fernando Llorente

Young Player Of the Year - 1st Iker Muniain
2nd Inigo Ruiz De Galaretta
3rd Raphael Varane

Liga BBVA

Goalkeeper Of The Year - 1st Iker Casillas
2nd Victor Valdes
3rd Gorka Iraizoz

Player Of The Year - 1st Lionel Messi
2nd Andres Iniesta
3rd Cristiano Ronaldo

Top Goalscorer - 1st David Villa (30)
2nd Gonzalo Higuain (28)
3rd Alexis Sanchez (22)

So there it is..... Next up Season 3.

Last edited:
Quite similar to my story there mate lol ;) Good to see someone else do a similar thing then we can compare our successes :p I think it would be nice to see you move somewhere else now as you've done just about all you can with Barcelona but it's up to you. It's a bit weird that the Champions League final's in June though :S

It'll be interesting to compare the success.
I really want to win something with spain before moving on but I can't see me getting the spanish job any time soon.

This will be my last season with Barcelona. Any suggestions where I should go next? I'm thinking Italy, France or Holland. The country with the most likes I will move to. I will keep it open till Monday night

Italy

Last edited:
Season 3

Pre-Season
Friendlies

View attachment 258464
Set out mainly back-up players so I'm not really fussed about the results.

August
Liga BBVA

View attachment 258465
Welcome to the BBVA Cartagena! The stand out performer in this match has to be Lionel Messi for his 4 goals, not too far behind him was David Villa with his 2 goals. We completely dominated the game with 34 shots to their 4 and had 63% possession.

Super Cup
Leg 1

View attachment 258466
Makes a change from playing Real Madrid in this fixture. This was our time to exact revenge for the Cup final defeat last season. Despite the stats saying it looked quite close, it really wasn't i'm not quite sure how they managed 2 goals or 48% of the possession because we never seemed to be off the ball. Cavani looks to be carrying on from his form last season with a brace.

Euro Super Cup

View attachment 258467
Judging by their performance against us, it must have been a miracle that they managed to win the Europa League last season.
The 20th minute penalty miss proved to be crucial as they couldn't find their feet afterwards. Goals from Cavani, Pastore and Messi sealed our 3rd consecutive super cup win.

Transfers
In

View attachment 258480
As you could see from some of the results I bought Javier Pastore, I signed him because he was transfer listed at P.S.G and thought he could do some damage to the opponents with his running and overall flair, also to hopefully push Pedro and Sanchez to want to leave the club as I couldn't get rid of them last season. The other 3 signings were made on behalf of the 'B' team and had nothing to do with me although Ricardo Santos is in the first team acting as a backup to Valdes.

Out

View attachment 258488
YES!!!!!!!!! we managed to get rid of the two players I didn't want at the club any more. There was a couple that were released that i didn't want to get rid of but i forgot to renew their contracts, Whooooppsss.

Last edited:
September
Liga BBVA

View attachment 258503
After the game the fans expressed their disappointment in the score, WHAT THE ****? a wins a win in my book. Cavani and Messi continued their impressive goalscoring record so far this season netting their 5th & 6th respectively.

View attachment 258504
Total domination, Getafe were absolutely shocking in possession 24% to our 76%.It's a shame we didn't go on to score more though anyhow a good win anyway, with goals from Pastore, Messi, Pique and Villa.

View attachment 258509
Another great performance from the lads, I couldn't have asked for more. Messi finally seems to be playing like he does In real life, another great performance from the Argentine scoring a hat-trick. Fierro had a good game also, scoring a brace whilst Cavani rounded off the game with a goal just before the end.

View attachment 258511
I received another battering from the fans after this game, what more do they want? I've won 13 trophies in my 2 and a bit seasons. Cavani scored again while his south american counterpart Pastore got the 2nd.

Champion's League
Group Stage

Barcelona
A.c Milan
Braga
S.K Rapid Wien

View attachment 258521
I set out a back-up team, only playing Valdes, Xavi and Villa from the 1st team and it back fired as we were 1-0 down going in to the last 10 minutes before I brought on Cavani and Messi and them two completely turned the game on its head with two late goals along with 1 from young Jonathan Dos Santos.