I think you'll do well with them, they're a good team and there isn't really that much competition in the Italian League. In my save Napoli were out of it after selling their best players so it's just AC and Inter to deal with. I got lucky when I took the Inter job as they were in the Europa League so I concentrated most of my effort into winning it. Good luck at Juventus, I'm sure you'll win another load of trophies to add to your collection :p

Juventus finished 6th last season with napoli winning the league. Our team is ageing and on big wages and not really good enough to challenge for anything yet.

View attachment 259377

Season 4

Pre-Season

Barcelona 5-1 Juventus
Barcelona (B)1-5 Juventus
Hercules 1-1 Juventus
Athletic Bilbao 3-2 Juventus
A.C Milan 3-1 Juventus
Shenhua 0-3 Juventus
Liaoning 1-3 Juventus
Melilla 0-14 Juventus

Overall they’re not the results I were looking for all though it was a massive wake up call as to what this team really needed.
When I left Barcelona at the end of last season, there was a few staff that left as well so I snapped them up including my assistant Tito Villanova.

View attachment 259376

I will post player transfers after the deadline has passed as I’m not sure weather I’ve finished in the market yet.

Last edited:
August

My 1st season aims
- Improve our leaky defence
- Beef up our strike force
- Reach the semi finals of the Italian cup at least
- Get back into Europe where we belong

Serie A

Bari 0-2 Juventus

View attachment 259392
We only played once this month as the season doesn’t start till the end of the month. It was a good positive start from the lads though especially Makengo who set up both goals and got man of the match for his contribution. We had 5 new signings making their debut in the game, they looked comfortable playing along side each other but will probably need more time settling in to produce their real quality.

Transfers

View attachment 259393
As you can see I have already made a profit of £12.5million. I have made a big gamble in signing Adebayor because of his high wage demands, I did however knock them down from what he wanted which was £195k a week to £135k. He's only on a 1 year contract too so if he doesn't perform then I won't be renewing it. I see Miguel Veloso as a player who can step into Andrea Pirlo's boots who retired at the end of last season and i believe that £525k is a bargain for a great player like him. Another big signing was Sergio Asenjo on a free from At Madrid, With Buffon turning 37 in january I saw Asenjo as an ideal replacement for him.

Not sure if there will be another update tonight. If not it will be in the morning.

September

Serie A

Juventus 0-1 Siena
Udinese 0-3 Juventus
Juventus 3-0 Livorno
Atalanta 2-1 Juventus
Juventus 2-1 Cagliari

A couple of disappointing results here, we had to rest 4 first team players in the defeat against Siena due to tiredness which is surprising as I thought they would be fit enough after pre-season. A good solid win against Udinese as we constricted them to just 2 shots at goal. I transfer listed Mirko Vucinic just before the Livorno game as I realised he was on £110k a week which is too high for this club with the state we’re in at the moment, he reacted positively in the game however netting a brace to clinch all three points. A second defeat of the season followed, we took the lead through Adebayor after 14 minutes and we looked like adding to the score. I made a switch at left back at half time and it quickly back fired as Atalanta scored an equaliser in the 48th before scoring what proved to be the winner just 4 minutes later. We ended the month with a good win at home to Cagliari, A goal in each half from summer signing Adebayor won us all 3 points despite an equaliser just before half time from the Cagliari left back.

Our player of the month has to be Emanuel Adebayor with 4 goals in 5 games this month he’s been instrumental in making sure we don’t lose sight on the front runners this early on in the season.
View attachment 259434

October

Serie A

Chievo 0-2 Juventus
Juventus 4-1 Genoa
Lazio 1-4 Juventus
Juventus 3-0 A.C Milan

A great unbeaten month, 13 goals scored and only 2 conceded. Chievo went down to 10 men after their captain was forced off with an injury after making all three substitutions. A great win against Genoa saw Adebayor score his first hat-trick for the club as he continues to play for an extension on his contract. What ever happened to Lazio? They used to be a top team in Serie A, our result against them shows that they are no longer in the mix in this league, Adebayor scored another 2 to add to his tally for the season. We finished the month off with a game against title rivals A.C Milan at home. We completely battered them from start to finish, Adebayor gave us the lead in the 8th minute before goals from Vucinic and Borini sealed the win in the second half.
After we beat Milan they sacked their manager Mauro Tassotti and I became favourite for the job but I denied the rumours of being interested.

Once again our player of the month has to be Emanuel Adebayor as he improved his scoring from last month by scoring 6 in just 4 games which include a hat-trick against Genoa and a brace against Lazio.

View attachment 259461

I’m quite happy with where we stand in the league after 10 games we’re level on points at the top and got a better goal difference. 2 points ahead of our nearest title rivals Napoli with Inter a further 8 points behind them.

View attachment 259462

Last edited:
November

Serie A

Fiorentina 2-1 Juventus
Juventus 6-1 Napoli
Bologna 2-0 Juventus
Juventus 0-1 Cesena

A shocking month for us with only 1 win out of 3, it was a great win though Makengo scoring a brace. We were starting to close the gap on the leaders before the start of this month but we’ve dropped back a bit now. Both Milan teams are struggling this season finding themselves in the bottom half of the league.

Our player of the month will have to go to the Belgian winger Mbala Mbuta Makengo purely because of his performance against Napoli.

December

Serie A

Juventus 3-1 Palermo Adebayor (3)
Catania 0-2 Juventus Makengo, Chiellini
Juventus 1-0 Sampdoria Adebayor

A much better month saw us take maximum points. Adebayor returned to scoring for with another 4 goals this month, after the three wins this month we have risen to 2nd in the league, just a point behind leaders Fiorentina.

January

Serie A

Roma 1-1 Juventus Makengo
Juventus 4-1 Inter Pepe, Adebayor (3)
Juventus 2-0 Bari Makengo, Adebayor
Siena 0-1 Juventus Adebayor

Italian Cup 1st Round

Juventus 0-1 Siena

Transfers
In

Ryan Bertrand £2.9m
I signed Bertrand from Chelsea as a back up to Ansaldi although he could well be in the 1st team next season as Ansaldi is wanted by Liverpool.

Lorenzo Crisetig £4m
Lorenzo’s a great young midfielder who can quite easily become the next Pirlo of neutered properly, He’ll probably fit straight into my 1st team.

Felipe Anderson £11.25m
Felipe is a hot prospect and will provide competition for Giovinco in the central attacking midfielder role.

Out

Eljero Elia £925k loan fee
Elia was unhappy at the lack of first team football so rather than letting him rot in the reserves I decided to ship him out on loan to Stuttgart till the end of the season.

Matias Caruzzo Free Transfer
Matias wasn’t in my plans so I offered him out but nobody was interested, the next day he put in a request that his contract was terminated so I agreed and let him go.

Mirko Vucinic £7m
I didn’t really want to sell Mirko but like I’ve mentioned in an earlier update, he’s on high wages and with Adebayor playing the way he is this season I will probably be keeping him which would only of pushed Mirko out.

February

View attachment 260115
Juventus 2-0 Udinese Adebayor (2)
Livorno 0-2 Juventus Chiellini, Makengo
Juventus 3-1 Atalanta Makengo, Adebayor, Giovinco
Cagliari 1-3 Juventus Giovinco (2), Ekdal

Another great month sees us lie top of the pile comfortably going into the last part of the season, Adebayor is yet again putting claim to a new contract at the end of the season with another month of scoring, he now has 23 goals from just 24 games this season. We have now scored more goals than we did the whole of last season before I took over. We are also only 1 point shy of the total points from last season which stood at 59.

Here is the current league table, Ac Milan are in real trouble and could easily be relegated at the end of the season.View attachment 260116

Any comments welcomed

Good to see you doing well at Juventus :) Not to jinx it or anything but I told you you'd be able to win something with them ;) What's gone on with AC Milan to see them at the bottom like that?

Good to see you doing well at Juventus :) Not to jinx it or anything but I told you you'd be able to win something with them ;) What's gone on with AC Milan to see them at the bottom like that?

I think its probably down to the fact that the other big teams are doing so poorly.
I have no idea they seem to have a decent team and they're 1-0 up against Real Madrid in the champion's league knockout stage.

March

View attachment 260188

Juventus 1-0 Chievo
(Simone Pepe)

Genoa 1-1 Juventus
(Mbala Mbuta Makengo)

Juventus 0-1 Lazio

A.C Milan 3-5 Juventus
(Emmanuel Adebayor 2, Simone Pepe 2, Albin Ekdal)

Overall, a mixed month of results. The win against Chievo saw Adebayor pick up a yellow card which resulted in a one match ban and would be missing for the Genoa game.
Yaya Sanogo came in for the suspended Adebayor but didn't really get going, failing to get even 1 shot away at goal. Giovinco picked up a slight knock which could keep him out of the Lazio game.
Adebayor returned against Lazio but was unable to prevent us losing 1-0. Just as Adebayor returns, Makengo decides to get himself sent off with a straight red card and he'll be missing for 3 important games. Ansaldi was stretchered off with a torn groin and will be out for 5 weeks.
We piled more misery on to Milan by thumping them at San Siro. Milan never really had a chance against us and will be lucky not to be relegated this season.
We have also agreed to sign Ezequiel Lavezzi from Napoli for £6.75m and will join on the 1st July.

April

View attachment 260188

Juventus 0-0 Fiorentina

Napoli 1-5 Juventus
(Albin Ekdal, Simone Pepe 2, Nelson Oliveira 2)

Juventus 2-0 Bologna
(Yaya Sanogo, Claudio Marchisio)

Cesena 1-2 Juventus
(Nelson Oliveira, Sebastian Giovinco)

Palermo 2-2 Juventus
(Emmanuel Adebayor 2)

A triumphant month as the point against Palermo was enough to hold off Fiorentina and take the Serie A league title back for the first time since 2003.
Nelson Oliveira was staking his claim for a place in first team with the absence of Adebayor due to a injury he picked up in training before the Fiorentina game, He began with 2 well taken goals in the demolition of Napoli at San Paolo then scored the opener against Cesena.
Adebayor returned for the final game of the month and scored another 2 goals to add to his tally this season.

May

View attachment 260188

Juventus 3-3 Catania
(Emmanuel Adebayor, Mbala Mbuta Makengo 2)

Sampdoria 2-4 Juventus
(Emmanuel Adebayor, Simone Pepe, Rafael Toloi, Sebastian Giovinco)

Juventus 0-0 Roma

Inter 1-4 Juventus
(Mbala Mbuta Makengo 2, Giorgio Chiellini, Sebastian Giovinco)

A great finish to the season with a hefty win over Inter. Makengo and Adebayor have been amazing this season and I just hope that Adebayor will hurry up and sign the new contract.

View attachment 260220
So there is the final table. There's a lot of disappointed teams out there, Inter, Napoli, Roma and A.C Milan all four of them failing to get into Europe for the next season.

View attachment 260209View attachment 260211View attachment 260212
Our 3 stand-out players of the season.

Last edited:
End of season review

At the start of the season we were predicted to finish 4th in the league so I'm happy to have exceeded expectations on that front, however at the start of the season my aim was to qualify for Europe as I really didn't think we had the quality to challenge for the title against the likes of Napoli and both Milan clubs, how wrong was I?
I was also aiming to bulk up the defence this season as we were looking aged and lacked real quality. I believe we managed that, we conceded 16 less goals and lost 7 less than the team did the season before I took over. I also wanted to bulk up the strike force. A team of this stature belongs in Europe every season and that just wasn't going to happen unless I made some major changes. So I brought in Emmanuel Adebayor who scored 29 goals in just 32 league games which is exactly what we needed, I also promoted Makengo from the reserves after his great display at the world cup where he helped his native Belgium reach the final, He managed 15 goals and 11 assists in 34 games this season.
The italian cup was a shock to be honest, we did set out a second string team but I thought it was strong enough to see off the challenge of Siena but I was wrong and I will be going out to win it next season.

Any comments welcomed

Last edited:
Pre-Season

View attachment 260345

RKC 0-4 Juventus
(Bonucci, Reinartz, Ben Arfa, Casarini)

Wolves 2-1 Juventus
(Reinartz)

Everton 1-3 Juventus
(Ben Arfa, Vellios 2)

A.C Milan 0-1 Juventus
(Cristeig)

Cremonese 0-4 Juventus
(O.G, Makengo, Giovinco, Reinartz)

Overall a pleasing start to the season with 4 wins out of a possible 5. Particularly impressed with 2 of my new signings, Ben Arfa & Vellios both introducing themselves well through out pre-season and even getting a couple of goals a piece. Another stand out player has been my back-up centre back, Stefan Reinartz, he's been showing me why he deserves a chance in the 1st team this season with a number of great performances.

Super Cup

View attachment 260346

Juventus 4-2 Siena
(Lavezzi 3, Makengo)

A great win as we came from behind, we were down 1 nill going into half time so I decided to switch tactics from a 4-2-3-1 to a 4-2-2-2 with wingers just to put that extra striker upfront. It paid off nearly 20 minutes into the 2nd half as Lavezzi equalised before putting us in front just 3 minutes later. Siena's leading striker levelled it once again in the 76th minute before our Argentinian superstar bagged his hat-trick in the 83rd and Makengo sealed the win 2 minutes into stoppage time with a well taken finish.

Serie A

View attachment 260347

Juventus 0-3 Fiorentina

Not the start I would have hoped for. It was a shocking overall performance from us, Jovetic put Fiorentina in front inside 22 minutes and in the 42nd it got worse as Crisetig was sent off for a vicious foul. It got a whole lot worse at the start of the 2nd half as Asenjo somehow managed to turn the ball into his own goal before Fiorentina sealed the win with a goal from Markovic in the 61st minute.

Transfers will be coming tomorrow
Comments Welcomed

Transfers

View attachment 260417

In
View attachment 260418

When I saw that Lennon and Ben Arfa were out of contract I thought I had to get them, 2 great attacking midfielders that will bring a lot of pace and flair to the team. Lavezzi is a very similar player to the previous two good stats in flair and speed but he can play up front as well as just behind the striker which makes him more versatile.

Out
View attachment 260421

Yes as you can see Adebayor has left. We couldn't agree terms with the Togo international after he wanted £210k a week wages. Nelson Oliveira was another striker to leave this summer despite his best to impress at the end of the season, I felt that he didn't make the most of his chances, and £7m is a good price for him.

Champion's League

View attachment 260422

The Groups were drawn today and are as followed

Group A: F.C Kobenhavn, Arsenal, Real Madrid, Roseborg
Group B: Benfica, AA Gent, Olympiakos, Lyon
Group C: Paris-Saint-Germain, Man Utd, Celtic, CSKA Moscow
Group D: Fiorentina, Bayern Munich, Valencia, Shakhtar
Group E: Zenit, Man City, Juventus, SK Rapid Wien
Group F: Sparta Prague, Schalke, Porto, Bordeaux
Group G: At. Madrid, OM, Liverpool, Feyenoord
Group H: Barcelona, Besiktas, Sporting, Basel

Comments Welcomed