Lol did they change managers or something or any different players?

Lol did they change managers or something or any different players?

They had Tony Pulis in charge when they won it but now for some reason he's the assistant.
View attachment 258525 They didn't make any in the 1st season. there's no real big players there so god knows how they managed to win it cos they usually get relegated in my england saves

October
Liga BBVA

View attachment 258658
A great start to the month with a crushing 5-1 victory away to Levante. Pastore seems to be settling in well in the famous Barcelona colours. Messi & Cavani continue the goalscoring runs.

View attachment 258659
Another superb league performance from our guys. The 3 south americans were at it again, they seem to be scoring for fun this season especially Messi, grabbing his 3rd hat-trick of the season.

View attachment 258660
It appears our team are unstoppable this season. Cavani with a brace to continue his scoring this season and our win streak.

Champion's League
Group Stage

View attachment 258661
Our second group game was much more comfortable than the first as we put out a stronger team as we underestimated Braga in the last. The 3 points were won inside 30 minutes with an own goal from the Austrian sides keeper to start us off. Goals from Pastore and Martinez all but sealed it in the 1st half, David Villa completed the rout with a tidy finish in the 77th minute.

View attachment 258662
WHAT A RESULT!!! Milan are considered one of the favourite to win this year but they're going to need to sort out their defence as we ran riot and stormed into a 3-0 lead at the break. Milan pulled one back after the break from a dubious looking penalty before pique and Messi scored (another hat-trick). Pato scored in the 77th but it was too late.

Copa Del Rey
4th Rnd Leg 1

View attachment 258666 View attachment 258667
As you can see I set out a younger/weaker team as I had a league game just 3 days later and didn't want to risk injuries. It paid off nevertheless with a solid away win enabling us to take a decent lead into the home leg.

November
Liga BBVA

View attachment 258698View attachment 258699View attachment 258700

Champion's League
Group Stage

View attachment 258702View attachment 258704

Copa Del Rey
4th Rnd Leg 2

View attachment 258705

A great month saw us scoring for fun yet again with strong performances against Hurcules, Granada and Racing in the league. The 2-0 win over Milan in the champion's league secured our place in the knock-out stages. We also made it through to the 5th round of the Copa Del Rey after a fine 6-0 win in the second leg against a poor Orihuela side, Messi grabbing 4 goals bringing his tally to 27 in 18 games in all comps. The 6th goal in the game against Braga was our 92nd so far this season. We are currently on 22 game win streak.

Liga BBVA Table

View attachment 258718

A couple of quick questions.....
Is any1 reading this?
any1 having probs seeing the pics?

I'm following it mate and I can see the pics fine lol

Cheers mate appreciate it. for some reason i cant see the pics after i post them lol
your's is looking good too any idea where your going next?

No worries mate and that's a bit weird lol :S

I think I'm going to stay with Bayern until the end of my contract but if an incredible offer comes up like the Barcelona job then I might take it.

No worries mate and that's a bit weird lol :S

I think I'm going to stay with Bayern until the end of my contract but if an incredible offer comes up like the Barcelona job then I might take it.
I've only been offered 1 job so far and that was the inter job which i tried to delay till end of season but they turned it down

December
Liga BBVA

View attachment 258994View attachment 258995View attachment 258996View attachment 258997
Overall this month has been shocking by standards so far this season, we dropped silly points against Mallorca & Valencis who seem to be a bit of a bogey team in big games recently (Copa Del Rey Final Last Season). We haven't been producing the amount of goals that we have so far this season and it seems to of knocked the teams confidence slightly. Javier Pastore's playing out of his skin recently and it shows with his value rising by £4 million in just 4 months.

Champion's League
Group Stage

View attachment 258998
The final group game saw us away in Austria. David Villa grabbed the winner which saw us top the group with 6 wins out of 6 and safely into the knock-out stages which draws us against Celtic (not Lyon for a change) with the 1st leg being played at Celtic Park. If we had come 2nd then we would have been playing Lyon again.

Club World Championship
Semi Final & Final
View attachment 258999View attachment 259000
Like I said in the previous season, I feel this is just a friendly tournament but nevertheless its still one that I want to win.
I expected a closer game against Chivas as they are one of the best teams in North America if not the best,but I was wrong, just goes to show the difference of quality between European clubs and any others around the world. Zamalek were well and truly punching above their weight as Messi returned to score yet another hat-trick. (7 so far this season)

January
Liga BBVA

View attachment 259022View attachment 259023View attachment 259024
Looks like we might be recapturing our form that we've been showing this season (apart from last month) with 3 fine wins especially the one against Madrid. Messi showing his quality again with another hat-trick against Betis and clinching the winner at cartagena.

Copa Del Rey

5th Rnd

1st Leg & 2nd Leg
View attachment 259026View attachment 259027
The 1st leg was a reasonably comfortable win to take back to the Nou Camp. The 2nd leg we completely outplayed and showed glimpses of our early season form which saw us scoring for fun.

Quarter Final
1st Leg & 2nd Leg
View attachment 259028View attachment 259029
Once again we completely outplayed our opponents over the 2 legs

Semi Final
1st Leg
View attachment 259030
why couldn't we have done this earlier on in the league? Despite the win we did pick up 2 injuries, Fabregas was stretchered off with a dead leg before Cuenca was force off with a torn hamstring which will keep him out for 3 weeks.

sorry for the lack of updates today I was hoping to have finished the season last night but I didnt. Im currently in march so i'll be finishing it tonight and updating it all tomorrow hopefully.

as i'm not finished yet you can still suggest a country for me to manage in next season.
either italy france or holland.
cheers for those who are still following this

February
Liga BBVA

View attachment 259262View attachment 259263View attachment 259264View attachment 259265View attachment 259266View attachment 259267
A very busy month league wise, some mixed results a couple of good wins against Sporting & Real Sociedad. I'm gutted about the getafe result, our first defeat of the season.

Champion's League1st Knock-out Rnd
Leg 1

View attachment 259272
We did what was needed of us... to get a win to take back to the Nou Camp for the second leg.

Copa Del ReySemi Final
Leg 2

View attachment 259273
A goal from Cavani puts us safely into another Copa Del Rey final.

* Just thought i'd mention that I never bought or sold anyone in the transfer window so I thought it was pointless posting about it.

sorry for the lack of updates today I was hoping to have finished the season last night but I didnt.
good.gif
???????????????

Season Summary

Liga BBVA

View attachment 259295

So we've won the league for the 6th in a row now along with breaking a couple more records. The highlight of the season has to be the 9-1 away win over Racing especially with the form we had to slumped to in that period. We had another great scoring season with Messi leading the way with 39 goals in the league followed by Cavani with 27 who was missing through injury for the last 3 months.

Spanish Super Cup

View attachment 259296

We lifted the Super Cup for the 5th consecutive season in what was another goalfest. There were 3 records broken this season..... Carlos Puyol became the oldest player to play in the competition. The first leg at the mestalla was the lowest attendance in modern history, and we have now gone 5 games unbeaten.

Spanish Cup

View attachment 259297

It was good to get our hands back on the trophy that we stupidly lost last season to Valencia. On the way to lifting the trophy we scored 31 goals while only conceding 3, we did however have a fairly simple run of fixtures with the only real challenge coming from Valencia. Lionel Messi won the top goalscorer award with 11.

Euro Super Cup

View attachment 259298

This seasons Super Cup was probably the easiest out of the three we have now played as they never really stood a chance. Oddly this year was the highest attendance with a measly 20,800. It's the third consecutive Euro Super Cup win for us now.

Club World Championship

View attachment 259299

Another Club World Championship win to add to my collection. I really believe we played the wrong team in the final, we should have played chivas rather than in the semis as Zamalek were no match at all. We recorded the biggest win in the tournaments history in the final with a 6-0 win. Messi showed his quality with a stunning hat-trick in the final.

Champion's League

View attachment 259300

what a way to win, this has to be the best game this season. Every time we scored Man City equalised shortly afterwards. we're yet to have a really difficult draw in the Champion's League to really prove ourselves, I'm not complaining like, the win completed our season of trophies with 6 out of 6.

Player Awards
World
World Golden Ball - 1st Lionel Messi
2nd Andres Iniesta
3rd Edinson Cavani

World Player Of The Year - 1st Lionel Messi
2nd Edinson Cavani
3rd Andres Iniesta

Europe

Best Player In Europe - 1st Lionel Messi
2nd Andres Iniesta
3rd David Villa

National

Player Of The Year - 1st Andres Iniesta
2nd David Villa
3rd Fernando Llorente

Young Player Of The Year - 1st Iker Muniain
2nd Raphael Varane
3rd Romario

Liga BBVA

Goalkeeper Of The Year - 1st Javi Varas
2nd Iker Casillas
3rd Diego Lopez

Player Of The Year - 1st Andres Iniesta
2nd David Villa
3rd Cristiano Ronaldo

Top Goalscorer - 1st Lionel Messi (39)
2nd Edinson Cavani (27)
3rd Gonzalo Higuain (26)

So there was my final season with Barcelona as I am moving onto Italy.
A little thing worth mentioning is that I have move ahead of Pep Guardiola in the hall of fame, does this make my team as the greatest Barcelona team in history????

Congrats on another great season with Barcelona, I think you did everything you could there, plus some more :p What team in Italy are you taking over?

Congrats on another great season with Barcelona, I think you did everything you could there, plus some more :p What team in Italy are you taking over?

Cheers mate, The only cup I didn't win at club level was the europa league.
I applied for the Juventus job after the CL final and was offered it straight away. they're taking more re-shaping than I expected.