Built For The Future: An FM-Baseshire FC Joint Story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expect a huge update tommorow night/Saturday morning as gonna play non-stop at my Dad's work tommorow and might not be on the internet and sorry Max but I should catch up soon.

Last edited:
Unbeatable?

31st November 2009
Another fantastic month for the club, we have again won every league game but this month we have also won two FA cup games: Against Cheltenham and league one’s Carlisle. This was our most impressive month in the club’s short history, scoring 19 and conceding 2. Our first game of the month was another massive win, 10-0 against struggling Hereford. We are still first in the league by 10 points with a game in hand. If we keep this up our dreams of promotion to the third tier of English football will become an amazing reality! In another bit of news Napoli boss Walter Mazzari came to watch me play as he is interested in signing me. I will tell you now that I wish to stay here in Nottingham. I am waiting to see who we will face in the FA cup 3rd round and also see if I can retain my title as League 2 young player of the month!

Hereford 0-10 FM-Baseshire
Yeboah, King 2, McTurner 3, Zamorano 3, Me

FM-Baseshire 2-1 Cheltenham (FA Cup)
King, Dale

FM-Baseshire 1-0 Dagenham
Ricardinho

Darlington 0-2 FM-Baseshire
Me, Dover

FM-Baseshire 4-1 Carlisle
Torres 3, McTurner

My Stats:
Goals: 6
Assists: 13
Av R: 7.42
Yellow cards: 2
Red cards: 0

Captain Fantastic!

1st January 2010
We have again won every match of the month, scoring 43 and conceding 4! I had my best month ever scoring 9 goals and assisting 8! I am ecstatic with my performances and have been attracting attention from Bayern, PSV, Juventus, Napoli, Benfica, CSKA and Zenit. Louis Van Gaal has praised me to the media saying I am showing real promise. I have won the last two young player of the month awards. My team mates are tipping me to win the player of the month award later today, I tell them to shut up!

FM-Baseshire 1-0 Burton
Torres

Shrewsbury 0-10 FM-Baseshire
King 3, Ricardinho 4, Dale, Me 2

Accrington 1-2 FM-Baseshire
Torres 2

FM-Baseshire 7-1 Rotherham
Pascoa, Me 2, Whitehouse 3, Ricardinho

Bradford 0-8 FM-Baseshire
Me, Taylor, King 3, Ricardinho, Daley OG, Mayer OG

FM-Baseshire 12-0 Grimsby
Me 4, Opare, Ricardinho, King 4, Whitehouse, Dale

FM-Baseshire 3-2 Northampton
Torres 2, Ricardinho

The real test will be when you reach the prem.

Sam: I've got county in the FA cup :)

Luke: The players (if they stay) will be amazing by then so it could be easy XD

Doubt it though :D

bcfc is there a Transfer Embargo ? :) so like you have stick with same players ? :)

No, I don't think it can be done. I am looking to sell players anyway.

I won December player of the month by the way (H)

I think the players stats are a bit too high for a league 2 side.

They are too good for the league really as I have shown with my results!

I'll wait for everybody else now ;)

I might have to pull out of this one actually as I am going to do a joint story too and tbh this is a bit too easy for me as I like challenges. You could ask Sam to come bakc. Sorry, I might play on the save but updates will not be very regular. I won't mind staying but not updating much.

Last edited:
Is anyone actually playing? :S

This is an epic fail :(

I should have listened to the people who said it wouldn't work :'(

Well, nobody has updated for over a week so pretty much yeah :S

This failed a while ago mate ;)

No problem :)

Status
Not open for further replies.