Built For The Future: An FM-Baseshire FC Joint Story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come you didn't stop at 9 games? :S

Sucks, just scored two 25 yard screamers on my game XD

That's better (A)

The reason he's not been played along with whitehouse is because i've played 4-1-2-1-2 but with wide midfielders not central.

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

How come you didn't stop at 9 games? :S

:O was I supposed to? i'm enjoying the story and just carried on lmao.

Stop there please? :)

Sam hasn't even started XD

No problem :)

Sam: Have you started yet? :)

FM Baseshire 1-0 Torquay
Another goal from Fabio gave us the three points. We should have won by more but like Chris Kamara would say, Torquay were fighting like beavers!
Our manager Johann Maradona came second in the August Manager of the Month, Leoj came second in the Young Player of the Month and Chris and Luke got into the Team of the Week.
Using some of my wages i bought an Xbox and managed to trick the cashier so i could by Modern Warfare 2!

Shrewsbury 2-1 FM Baseshire
We didn't deserve to lose. This defeat feels sour. Their keeper was like The Great Wall of China. Nothing went past him. Santiago did score to make it 2-1 but it wasn't to be.

Bury 0-2 FM Baseshire
I woke up and turned my phone on. I had two missed calls from an unknown number. I phoned back;
"Hello, who is this?" i asked
"Sunil, this is Baichung...Baichung Bhutia."
I was ecstatic! The greatest ever Indian footballer was talking to me!!
"Yes, i heard you're playing my old club Bury today,"
"Yes, yes we are."
"I would like to wish you good luck and send my regards to their management,"
"I will."
He also told me that if i play good i might get called up to the national team. However, that's up to the coach, Bob Houghton.
As we were about to kick off, i could not stop thinking about that call.
"Bob said if you play good, you'll get called up,"
I had to play good. I did....
After only 10 minutes i scored my first goal in open play! A corner taken by Alfonso was just perfect as i ran in, evaded my marker and headed into the top corner.
"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I COULD NOT STOP SCREAMING.
And it had to be a call from Baichung the same day.
Chris scored our second goal as we comfortably won 2-0

I will update at the end of October ;)

Dear Diary,
I had been called into the managers office after training, he needed a word with me. Rumours were going around saying I was getting dropped from the first team - but I knew I wasn't.
I had been practicing my long shots and free kicks in training today as I had previously been told i'm now the teams Free Kick taker, so now i'm the penalty and free kick taker!!

Anyway, I arrived in the managers office and he sat me down. This is what he had to say:

"Leoj it's been known to me for a few months now that there has been several teams interested in you and after your recent performances Paris Saint Germain have made an offer of £300,000."

"Wow, that's great news for me but i'm afraid I don't wish to leave the club. My only concern is guiding this team to the Premiership."

"That's the thing Leoj, we were not prepared to let you go. If we were to let you go the minimum we would accept for you would be over 3 million."

I was amazed that I had been approached by such a great team but my future lies here. I was also informed that; Monaco, PSG, Deportivo and Cagliari were interested in me.

That's all for the time being.

Leoj Nedob.

PEOPLE! I have started, I'v been writing my update from August to mid September, so do you mind if I re-start at mid september instead of starting all again?

This spamfest hurts my eyes.
The updates are good quality and well written by most of you but I have no idea what's going on in the story :S

As some of you may know, I DID write up the August to Mid September update but my Internet restarted for some reason :S Anyway as it stands here I am in the table. And how di Canio is doing.

View attachment 38053
View attachment 38054

Not bad, but the results could have been a bit better.

FM-Baseshire 3 - 0 Torquay

Unfortunatley I was injured again! But we won 3 - 0 thanks to goals from Sam Hewson, Danny Rose, and Max King

Crewe 0 - 2 FM-Baseshire

I'm back in the squad and goals from Ricardinho and Ross Wesbster grabbed us the points. Starting to climb back up the league now, I'm pleased with my performance but I'm dying to get that goal!

Rochdale 1 - 0 FM-Baseshire

We didn't deserve too lose but thats football, Chris Dagnall with the decisive goal.

IN OTHER NEWS

Liverpool boss, Rafa Benitez was at the match vs Rochdale to keep an eye on Michael Dale.

View attachment 38067

FM- Baseshire 4 - 0 Darlo

Danny Rose (2), Whitehouse and King fired us to a very much expected victory, I came close but its the win that counts!

Accrington 0 - 1 FM-Baseshire

We should have scored more but we did win which counts, Michael Dale with the goal but there's room for improvement in my game as I nearly gave Accrington a goal, thanks Chris Barber ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, not a bad 3 months, I started with some good performances, the lads are great but I want to take time off, as I'm struggling to settle into the area, but the gaffer says I'm a key player so I will respect that and do my best in training and in the games. Bye.

View attachment 38067

This spamfest hurts my eyes.
The updates are good quality and well written by most of you but I have no idea what's going on in the story :S

we all no what we're doing.

anyway you'll live.

Good to see you have caught up Sam! :)

Quality update by the way

Last edited:
I didn't understand what you meant?

Let's just stop spamming the story thread guys with stuff like: Did you like my logo? Speak on the discussion thread or everyone else won't be bothered to read through the Spam. I would delete the spam posts. Rant over.
Nice signings Sam in Rose and Hewson btw.

Last edited:
October update!

100% Again!

FM-Baseshire 1-0 Rochdale
Ricardinho

FM-Baseshire 3-0 Barnet
Taylor, Whitehouse, Me

Aldershot 1-2 FM-Baseshire
Whitehouse, McTurner

Cheltenham 0-4 FM-Basehire
King 3, McTurner

FM-Baseshire 7-0 Lincoln
McTurner 3, King, Ricardinho, Matuf, Dale

FM-Baseshire 15-0 Torquay
Sekao, Whitehouse 3, Torres 3, Rendell OG, Me 2, McTurner 2, King, Vijayan, McRonald

Another amazing month! We have won our last 11 league games and are top by 8 points with a game in hand, the results speak for theirselves and we have equalled our record for the most goals in a League 2 game!

My current stats:
Apps: 12
Goals: 4
Assists: 10
Av R: 7.27
Yellow Cards: 0
Red Cards: 0

By the way, I have won the last game of the past three months with ease. Is it a glitch? :S

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.