Built For The Future: An FM-Baseshire FC Joint Story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly I must agree with Aanddyy that it is a bit confusing and seems like a spamfest at times. :S

Good results though, looks like I'm scoring a few goals for bcfc.

We need people to delete their spam, or move it to the discussion thread (why it was created!)

You and Chris upfront are insane (H)

I won't update tomorrow as I am at Alton Towers ^^)

Might play abit on the night though ;)

Sadly I must agree with Aanddyy that it is a bit confusing and seems like a spamfest at times. :S

Good results though, looks like I'm scoring a few goals for bcfc.

Just say Andy?

Good stuff from all of you guys! Nice to see I am so lethal upfront. (H) Keep up the good work and keep the spam on the discussion thread. :D

I'm in school atm so i'll update when I get home.
but: seriously! how do yout get such high scores?????

My insane tactic does it (H)

Please can everybody delete their spam so far :)

I might not be able to update this week. Tomorow I'm busy and I'm staying at me mates, Friday I'm goin on a protest and I've got Exeter on saturday and I might be able to sneak an update in on Sunday, I'm not sure. So if anyone wants to take my place of 'Leonardo Di Canio' then thats fine, but if not I'm happy to try and get a few updates in next week. :)

I'll take your place with my Matteo Torres as requested. The kits and logos don't work. 1st update.
My phone went off at 5:15am. I was generally annoyed!! Who would ring me at this time, I thought.
"Hello" I mumbled grumpily.
"Hello Matteo, this is Alan Shearer from Fm-Baseshire speaking." Said a familiar voice through the phone.
"Haha very funny, just confess that you are pulling my leg"
"No I'm not, can't you tell by my voice? Anyway believe me or not, you are now a member of FM-Baseshire FC"
"Who? Never heard of them."
"A newly found team in League 2."
"Are you serious?"
"Yes!! Do you want to join or not?"
"Of course!!"
"We are in Nottingham, I'll pick you up tommorow. Bye"
"But.........but..........how do you know my address?" I stammered but by then he had already put the phone down.
More to come tommorow......

Last edited:
September Update

12th September 2009

As I already said I got invited to the Germany U21s Squad. Unfortunately I'm not the only player in the Attacking Mid postion and I had to watch from the bench. The same for the second match.

Since i got back from the Germany Squad we practiced a new tactic which got used in the upcoming game. We played with 3 Strikers upfront and me just behind them!

Notts Co 2 -2 FM-Baseshire FC
Muwumbi, ME!

Ohh what a Match! As we all were new at the Club we didnt knew Notts Co were our rivals.
Hearing that we had much pressure on our shoulders which was, as you can see, not very helpfull for our game.
They scored to 2:0 and everythink looked like we would loose this game.
But after the halftime talk everythin went just fine and I played one of my best matches ever.
I set up our first Goal and could score for myself.
Everybody cheered for me and I even picked up the Man of the Match award! Still it was only a draw and we desperately needed a win to get into the relegation or even promotion places.

16th September 2009

Colchester 1 - 2 FM-Baseshire FC
Me, Torres

The next game was against Colchester in the JP Trophy.
It was a boring game and we all didnt't play that good until Whitehouse passed a perfect ball to me and i again could score. 1:0 up!
They could even a minute later but thanks to Torres we could bring us upfront again with a nice free kick.
In the end we got a bit lucky with the final score but thats football!
Now we're round further were we have to play against Norwich.

19th September 2009

Dag & Red 1 - 4 FM-Baseshire FC
Torres, Torres, di Canio, Torres

We had a great game but our finnishing today really sucked.
It was Torres who redeemed us in the 37th minute and we finally took the lead.
Excactly 10minutes later in the injury time Torres could double our score and we could go into the cabbins without worrying about the game.
In the 2nd half we could score another one.
di Canio
was the scorer.
I got an assist even if i didn't do much. It was a long ranger.
In the 72th minute Torres made his hattrick perfect and finished with a fine header after Zamoranos corner.
Still cheering we were too snotty and Dag & Red could score an honorary goal.
Torres was sensational and I for myself booked another assist on my account.
After the match i was called up for the U20s of Germany.
I had high hopes to play and not to warm the bench like in the U21s.
It was a special occation:
It was time for the U20-World Cup in Egypt.

23th September 2009

FM-Baseshire FC 4 - 1 Bradford
McTurner, da Silva, di Canio, Ricardinho

This game should've been hard since Bradford was on the 2nd place in the league but we came better into the game and McTurner brought us the lead in the 22th minute.
5 minutes later Torres shot a corner to da Silva instead of into the box and he scored from long range.
Just like we practiced in training. Great game guys.
Before halftime di Canio pushed himself a bit and finally scored with a stunning long ranger!
He played very good today and clearly deserved that goal.
We should've gone home with a clean sheet but a mistake of da Silva led to a penalty and they scored.
In the 65th minute my friend Ben Dover made his comeback when Torres finally got substituted.
He wasn't in a good shape today.
He was so happy to come back that he tried everything to score.
In the end he could only obtain an assist.
But overall it was a good performance of the team and Ben.
I needed a break and got finally substituted in the 80th minute.
With this win we could climb the table up to the 4th place still beeing one game behind of the others.

26th September 2009

As i hoped i finally made my international debut in one of the German Squads.
And i couldn't believe it, but i got choosen to captain the team!
I've never thought this would ever happen to me.
We played against Cameroon U20 and i set up a goal for us but we only drawed.

29th September 2009
In the second match we won against the USA but i only came as substitue.
But i did well and could be proud of my first 2 games for Germany. (Eventhough they werent for the A-Team!)

2nd October 2009

In the 3rd match i started again and had again the captains binder around my arm.
We played against South-Korea and I played the whole 90 minutes.
The game was won by 2-1.
Now we are through to the second round where we had to play against Venezuela.
At the first day of the new month our coach told us our stats again.
As i wasnt at the Club for the moment the coach e-mailed me everything.

The coach told me di Canio won the Player of the Month for the League 2.
Even his goal against Bradford got rewarded.
The goal placed 2nd in the Coca-Cola League 2 Goal of the Month!

And as i heard my team-mate Sunil Vijayan got called up for the first Squad of India.
As soon as i heard i phoned and congratulated him.

Stats so far:

Played games: 9
Goals: 3
Assists: 4
MoM: 1
PassR: 64%
Fouls: 6
Fouls against me: 13
Rating: 7.19

7th October 2009

I had a starting spot and was captain again against Venezuela.
We won 4:2. I couldnt get an assist or goal but still played the whole game.
It was an overall okay game for me. Now we'll play against Nigeria.
My mates Chris Barber and Tass Bangura also got though till the Quarter Finals with England but havent played a single match yet.

10th October 2009

The game was boring like **** and after a 0:0 we had to go into the panalty shootout.
As captain I was the first to shoot and had nor problem with the keeper and banged the ball into the net.
All of us scored and we won.
No we have to face Spain.

13th October 2009

The game against Spain was as expected a hard one. The game was drawn 3:3 and we had to go into the penalty shootout.
I played the whole match and easily scored in the penalty shootout.
And you know what?
WE ARE IN THE FINALS NOW!
We'll have to face USA again. Even my coach called and said he will be there to watch me.

16th October 2009

YES! YES! YES!
WE ARE THE WINNERS OF THE U20s World Cup!
We won the game 3:2 with me as captain again.
And as expected my friend Ben Dover was the first to call me.
Nearly the complete team called and congratulated me.
My coach was the first one to be in the cabbin to congratulate me personally.
I couldn't party much because i had to fly back to England immediately with my coach.
On the flight i tried to get some rest because this weeks were the most exhausting weeks i ever had. Still i enjoyed them much!

So this was it for now.
We gotta game tomorrow but i hope i won't have to play cause I'm too tired to even walk two steps.

Good night!

Well done mate, good achievement with the World Cup. Keep it up ^^)

Update October

Well done mate, good achievement with the World Cup. Keep it up ^^)
couldnt believe my eyes when i saw they won against spain ;D

Heres the next ;D(due to timeout of the page)

-----------------

17th October 2009

FM-Baseshire FC 3 - 1 Bournemouth
Ricardinho, Vijayan(pen), Torres

I luckily didn't have to play cause i was still wasted.
The team played very good overall but just couldn't bring the ball into the net.
We were the first to score by Ricardinho but the only shoot from Bournemouth was a goal and it was even again.
A penalty of Vijayan got us in the game again and Torres finally made everything clear.

21th October 2009

JPT - Norwich 0 - 0 (3 - 4 p) FM-Baseshire FC

It was cup day and we had to play against Norwich which are one league higher than us.
So it wasnt impossible to beat them!
On a side note: I've heard Liverpool is interested in me! I cant believe it though!

I was playing again but the game was boring and neither we or them could score and we finally had to go into a penalty shootout.
Jeez, i hate those shootouts!
Bangura was able to parry the first shoot of them.
Our first shooter was Vijayan who allready prooved he can do this easily.
He shot flat and poweful. It was indefensible!
The score was allready 4:3 for us when their 5th shooter failed again against Bangura and we could win!
The coach was right. Bangura is definetely the best. As captain AND goalkeeper!
We are all so happy to be in the 3rd round!

24th October 2009

FM-Baseshire FC 3 - 3 Northampton
Dover, Matuf, Matuf

We all couldnt wait untill today and to to beat Northampton.
The Northampton coach started a war days before the match but our coach fought back and started a ***** fight on highest niveau!
The motivation was higher than never and we wanted to beat the s**t out of them!
Unfortunately our defence was totaly out of shape and they allready scored in the 2nd minute.
Our defence was out of shape so badly that they could double their lead just 5 minutes later!
But ofcourse we fought back and Ben Dover finally scored after some failed chances in the 30th minute.
5 minutes later i made one of the most beautiful goals ever!
After a corner the ball was kicked out of the box and i shot it back with a 30 metres screamer just in to the net!
The whole stadium was screaming for me and we were even again.
And again we we felt treated unfairly and Northampton got a penalty which never was one!
Ofcourse they took the lead again.
It was me again who had to equalise in the 70th minute.
Coach almost substituted the whole defence.
We still could've won and i almost made my 3rd goal but their keeper was worldclass in that moment.
In the end we had incredible 14 shots on the goal of 30 overall!
Unbelievable we didn't win!
But atleast i could win the Man of the Match award.

We are now on the 13th place but still have 5 games to catch up with. If we win all of the 5 games we could get on the first place.

28th October 2009

Macclesfield 1 - 1 FM-Baseshire FC
Matuf

Coach Asaf finally reordered the defense for this game and was right.
Unfortunately Vijayan caused a penalty and they scored.
Motivated we begun attacking and i scored again and gained the man of the match award.
Too bad our Striker failed in every situation or else we would've won.

31th October 2009

Grimsby 0 - 2 FM-Baseshire FC
McTurner, Torres

We began the game very motivated and we ruled it from the beginning.
I made an assist and was one of the best players today.

1st November 2009

1st of the Month: Stats time!
Like every 1st of the month we met at the training ground and our coach told us how we performed last month.

We are currently on the 9th place but are 5 games behind.
We are still able to get on the 1st which is clearly our goal this season.

My personal stats:
Games: 13
Goals: 6
Assists: 5
Man of the Match: 3
Yellow: 0
Red: 0
Pass Rating: 68%
Fouls: 7
Fouls against me: 18
Rating: 7.34

I was so happy because i got the best rating in the club for the moment.
In addition to that i was on the 2nd place in Player of the Month October and 3rd in Young Player of the Month October.
I'm really proud of me and I'm looking forward to call my parents and tell them the good news.

So: cya!

Knock, Knock, Knock.
I finished my cornflakes then went to the door.
My Mum and Dad were away, as usual.
"Hello", I said politely to Alan Shearer and Paul **** at the door.
"Hi" Said Shearer.
"We need to discuss your contract at our training ground." Paul **** gestured toward the brand new Ferrari.
I stepped in and we drove the long 1 hour drive to Nottinham from where I lived, Leceister. We didn't stop for anything and when I took out my battered and old drink bottle to have a sip, Shearer took that and chucked it on the floor and gave me a brand new bottle filled with Lucosade. If life is gonna be like this every day, then I will definetaly join, I thought in my head whilst sipping the Lucosade. We discussed my contract and then I signed a whopping 4 year contract on a massive £55 a week, way bigger than my £0.50 a match wage at my Sunday League team. I felt no regret at leaving them. Now I am waiting for the matches to start...............
*Pre-season update next up

1st May 2010.
Wow, i've not wrote to you for some time! We're two games till the end of the season and we're sitting in 5th place, 3 points behind 3rd.
We've been guaranteed a play off place and we're hoping to push right to the end of the season as we could still come third!

There has been many of our players linked with moves away and there have been many offers but our manager Josh Rowles hasn't accepted anything. I am going to miss our second to last game as i'm out with a bruised thigh and I really wanted to feature against Port Vale!

I'm going to go now diary and I will write to you soon.

Leoj Nedob.

Fm-Baseshire 3-1 Fm-Baseshire Reserves (Me 2, Whitehouse)
My first game was a good one. We beat our reserves at the Sean Taylor ground. A great win with me scoring two. The first one was after Max King squared the ball across goal. The second one I placed in the corner just outside the box. Great start for the lads. It also shows the reserves can put up a fight too. The manager has booked a flight to Greece for a pre-season tour.
We have drawn Coventry in the League Cup 1st round. Tough nut to crack L
We have signed a talented centre back called Federico Masi who will be put straight into the 1st team. He is from Fiorentina.
Panthrakikos 1-0 Fm-Baseshire
Poor game, poor result, we need to do better.
Luke Tonks has injured himself playing against Panthrakikos. We are in Greece now.
GS Doxo Dramas 1-3 Fm-Baseshire (Dale, Muwumbi, OG)
We won this game in style. I didn’t score but oh well.
Nacer Barazite is injured for 3-4 weeks. Leigh Mills has signed on a free.
Aris 1-0 Fm-Baseshire
There were favourites and are a bigger club. We put up a brave fight. Nomore games in Greece left. Preseason friendlies over. M
More to come……………….

Last edited:
Big Update guys.
August:
Fm-Baseshire 2-0 Macclesfield (Me, Brandy)
We won this one with ease. I put it in the bottom corner to give us the lead. Fabian Brandy (Alcoholic) scored a stunning effort from outside the box to give us our second.
Fm-Baseshire p1-1 Coventry (Me)
What a game!!!! They scored a late goal to put them in the lead through sub Sammy Clingan and I found myself netting the equaliser in injury time. We were behind and on the 85th minute the boss shouted “Go overload, attacking with everything you got.” And that’s what we did. I saw a chance in the 90th and shouted for a pass. Someone played a through ball into me and my only thought was to smash it and Bam! What a shot and it went in. The fans went mad as we were at the Carling Arena and they sang “Torres, Torres, We love you, we do, we love Torres, oh yes we do, Torres!!!” I will remember this day for years to come. It was the best feeling in the world, I felt like I ruled the world then.
We have been drawn to Newcastle United in the 2nd round.
Fm-Baseshire 3-1 Barnet (Brandy 3)
Alcoholic was so good today, he had a blinder. A hattrick and the last goal was a great chip over Jake Cole, the Barnet goalkeeper. I nearly scored late on but the through ball took me by surprise and my shot was straight at Cole. Another great win for us. We are now 2nd, leaders Lincoln better our goal difference by 2.
Dag and Red 0-0 Fm-Baseshire (Barazite missed pen)
We were poor today, probably because we were away, I was anonymous. We need to improve. The boss said we were playing like a non-league team. Paul Gregg then retaliated with a remark “Well, you’re a non-league standard boss!” Some people laughed such as Sekao, who was jealous that he was not in the 1st team. I didn’t and the boss fined and dropped Gregg for a month and dropped the other players who laughed on to the bench, unlike Gregg who wouldn’t even be in the next team. This shows that the boss wants no nonsense and I’m glad he likes me. We have to be disciplined at this club.
Rochdale 1-4 Fm-Baseshire (Me, Barazite 2, Brandy)
Barazite was on fire this game. He scored two long range efforts. I tapped a goal in too. And Brandy, as usual got his wanted goal. We dominated from start to finish and we are now 1st in the league. Going home to celebrate.
Newcastle 2-0 Fm-Baseshire
Their class showed in the end. We held on for 43 minutes but then Bam! Alan Smith was played in with a through ball. He netted as usual and Caroll finished us off near the end. I nearly netted us a consolation when I was in the box but the ref blew, ridiculous as I was in the box!!!!! Oh well, we’ll pick ourselves up from our first loss of the season in a couple of days time against Port Vale. At least I hope we will. Port Vale is the last game of August.
Fm-Baseshire 1-0 Port Vale (Me)
Port Vale are always a tough nut to crack and we did it. I scored the only goal J delighted!! Credit to Tass Bangura for saving a penalty in the last minute!
I will write a review on how I think of every signing. So here goes……….
Lars Stubhaug: Hasn’t done anything yet.
James Gilpin: Same as above.
Allesandro Lupico: Same
Federico Masi: Great young defender. 1st team and has been solid.
Godwin Antwi: Played twice and was good twice.
Corry Evans: Despite playing nearly every game Corry has been anonoymous in every one of them, even if it is because he has a defensive role.
Nacer Barazite: Scored 2 goals, looks a good signing.
Fabian Brandy: 4 goals in 5 games. Enough said.
Max Noble: Played one game. Played quite good.
Leigh Mills: A friend of mine. Good defender.
Adam McGurk: Bit wasteful but at 95k he looks an okay deal.
Scott Moffatt: Hasn’t done anything yet.
Rhys Williams: Gave away a penalty last game but is a good player.
Some pictures:
View attachment 38891
Me from club website

View attachment 38901
Fabian, best player so far

View attachment 38892
The league

View attachment 38896
Weird result

Others:

I think everyone needs to stay on the same match or near it, because I'm losing track of who is where.

Status
Not open for further replies.