do you need left footed on the right and the right footed on the left inside forward?
first season i dont have an amr with playing left foot i have dirk kuyt in my team and he's scoring and assisting like a beast but yep i have moussa sow on the left if he's main foot is right zivkovic will arrive into my team next summer

i noticed my team scoring too many early goals between 0-10 this is definetely giving massive morale boost to team and im conceding from corners most of oppenents goals but just lost one match in 12 games my left fullback has limited passing skills and that occured a terrible mistake in that loss.. so far so best

Amazing tactic. start of the first season with Southampton and these are the results so far. Started using the tactic after the Pumas game.

View attachment 398168

Also i would have won against City if it weren't for my keeper going all Heurelho Gomes on me.

Tested for a full season with Leicester, won the league but with some very inconsistant results drawing and losing badly to much poorer teams, reached the final of the league cup and lost to Stoke.

Maybe try removing offside trap? I did it in my save and i have only lost so far to United. (don't know why SI overrate so many united players)

hi tff may i know how you include the OI's inside the save tactics?

TFF9, first of all, thank you for your tactics. Which one of them would you consider to be the best overall for the top teams? And which one you consider the best attacking wise (the one you would choose if the goal was to score the most goals in the league, regardless of defense)?

Scores goals for the fun, the first true good CCC scorer. Defence is weak and the opposition seems to break very easily when counter attacking and score. The offside shout doesn't work well if you could fix that then it could be the best tactic for FM14

TFF of all your tactics maded ho is the best overall plug and play tactic?

TFF9, first of all, thank you for your tactics. Which one of them would you consider to be the best overall for the top teams? And which one you consider the best attacking wise (the one you would choose if the goal was to score the most goals in the league, regardless of defense)?
Thanks for the good words, mate!

Bulldozer is my beloved one right now. ;) I’m greatly enjoying playing with it so it possesses me ;) and I only can recommend it.

Btw, soon I’ll add support tactic for Bulldozer to kill time in last minutes, it really can be helpful.

TFF of all your tactics maded ho is the best overall plug and play tactic?

As I said Bulldozer looks awesome for me right now.

Last edited: