I guess you can play Sturridge as a backup for Suarez. I sold him and reinforced other areas though...

Working okay so far, it has problems against top teams. Better to go a bit more defensive against those.
Okay, so far iv lost to Everton united and levante and drawn with Bolton!!

Everton and United are good teams in 14.3

Levante and bolton bad luck i guess.. :(

Quand on t?l?charge les attributs, on les met o? dans le jeu ?? faut cr?er un dossier dans fm ??

I apologize for any inconvenience my comments may have caused..

Played 9 games using this on my Wolves save won 8 on the trot and a narrow defeat to Chelsea at the bridge 1-0, so far a great tactic!

Its Bulldozer better than Weirdo V6?

Its almost impossible, v6 its awesome!!! :D

I win everything with Benfica....

Last edited:
Its Bulldozer better than Weirdo V6?

Its almost impossible, v6 its awesome!!! :D

I win everything with Benfica....
u should not be so sure without try it let me tell you .

Probably would be good to use higher defensive line against top teams...maybe even overload version? :)

Tactic has been updated to V2

Download new version - TFF_BULLDOZER_V2
Download link in opening post also has been updated.

Guys, I'm very unhappy how strikers coded under current ME. They are isolated from the game, almost not involved, even such roles as False Nine and Deep Lying Forward with Support Duty.

Shadow Striker is much more efficient, he is greatly involved into Build-Up play and he creates chance and also has a lot of scoring chances.

After this change I immediately received very visible difference in my tests:

- Possession increased.
- Pass accuracy increased.
- Amount of CCC and Half Chances increased.

New strikeless V2 formation:

Bulldozer2.jpg

Tactic has been updated to V2

Download new version - TFF_BULLDOZER_V2
Download link in opening post also has been updated.

Guys, I'm very unhappy how strikers coded under current ME. They are isolated from the game, almost not involved, even such roles as False Nine and Deep Lying Forward with Support Duty.

Shadow Striker is much more efficient, he is greatly involved into Build-Up play and he creates chance and also has a lot of scoring chances.

After this change I immediately received very visible difference in my tests:

- Possession increased.
- Pass accuracy increased.
- Amount of CCC and Half Chances increased.

New strikeless V2 formation:

Bulldozer2.jpg

v3 tomorrow ;)

Shadow striker is only change?

I made set pieces changes, so dont want to overwrite over my set pieces and do same again :)

@TotalFootballFan9, hey bro, i'm really enjoying this tactic (v1)...my striker scores perfectly fine! Tough away games I usually play with the counter strategy and i'm still getting more possession! :)

Also, to see out a game I usually change to contain, waste time, and change both FB's to Defend.

Loving this right now! Good job!

hey bro, can you share what your set-pieces set-up is?

That would be hard...i can upload my saved tactics into this thread with permission of TTF9. I dont want to confusing people with different tactics.

@TotalFootballFan9, hey bro, i'm really enjoying this tactic (v1)...my striker scores perfectly fine! Tough away games I usually play with the counter strategy and i'm still getting more possession! :)

Also, to see out a game I usually change to contain, waste time, and change both FB's to Defend.

Loving this right now! Good job!
Hey Mate,

Thanks for the feedback. Glad to hear it works good for you ;)

That would be hard...i can upload my saved tactics into this thread with permission of TTF9. I dont want to confusing people with different tactics.
Sure Mate, feel free to post.

What if one - or both - wingers are moved to the AMCR/L position?