Hello TTF, I must confess that without your tactics work here on fm-base, I'd be damned sitting and crying at FIFA while taking depression pills. This screen is my little proof. To everyone considering trying this tactic out: f***ing do it! He knew why he called it "Bulldozer"...
View attachment 397782
I hope things stay as good as they are on my fresh Arsenal save.

Thanks TTF ! You think you will do a tactic when you need a goal ?
Sure, it also will be very helpful.

But for now, in cases when you need goal, the only thing I would change is add TI "Much Higher Defense Line", "Get Stuck in", "Higher Tempo".

You can add these TI by yourself or I later upload this tactic.

Hello TTF, I must confess that without your tactics work here on fm-base, I'd be damned sitting and crying at FIFA while taking depression pills. This screen is my little proof. To everyone considering trying this tactic out: f***ing do it! He knew why he called it "Bulldozer"...
Hi, mate!

Thanks for the feedback! Glad to hear it works good for you.

Last edited:
Sure, it also will be very helpful.

But for now, in cases when you need goal, the only thing I would change is add TI "Much Higher Defense Line", "Get Stuck in", "Higher Tempo".

You can add these TI by yourself or I later upload this tactic.
Yes thanks, I add "Much Higher Defense Line" and change mentality to "attacking", it works good, but I will also test with the two others TI.

What's the best for AML/AMR ? Right foot for AML and Left foot for AMR ?

Last edited:
View attachment 549017
I hope things stay as good as they are on my fresh Arsenal save.

what's the skin. m8? I've been looking for this font for ages :)

Guys, I’ve updated the opening post and added filters, attributes recommendations and two support tactics.

What's the best for AML/AMR ? Right foot for AML and Left foot for AMR ?
This is less important, much more important is that he has rating for his weak foot no less than “Reasonable”

Last edited:
Thanks!

Luis Suarez is a monster in this tactic. Also I have a regen AMR.. he is ultra fast and a good finisher, scores for fun as well.

Any reason why finishing is not part of the AML/AMR?

Thanks!

Luis Suarez is a monster in this tactic. Also I have a regen AMR.. he is ultra fast and a good finisher, scores for fun as well.

Any reason why finishing is not part of the AML/AMR?
Where do you play Suarez out wide or up front?

Some early season feedback:

View attachment 397674

Tac is solid for against similar and smaller reputation teams - I did struggle against Real Madrid in the Champions League.

Can I ask why in your filters you have 'Can partially play' in one or two other positions?

Cheers, do you play sturridge at all? Is tactic working for you? I haven't won yet with it

I guess you can play Sturridge as a backup for Suarez. I sold him and reinforced other areas though...

Working okay so far, it has problems against top teams. Better to go a bit more defensive against those.