Bursaspor vs Manchester United [19:45, Sky Sports 3]

Bebe coming on.. Darren Fletcher off.

Park in the middle with Bebe and Obertan out wide?

Bebe coming on.. Darren Fletcher off.

Park in the middle with Bebe and Obertan out wide?
yeah think so, dimi needs more close support

Gabriel Obertan. 2-0 United.

Fantastic strike from the edge of the area straight in the top corner. Game over.

where the **** did that come from?

Some venom in that shot!

EDIT: 3-0 Bebe, lovely ball by Scholes and a tidy finish.

Last edited:
Nice finish Obertan :D
Body right over the ball, savage power.

Bebe. 3-0 United.

Great team goal. Lots of passing, and a lovely reverse pass from Scholes slips Bebe in and he toe pokes it into the corner. Now it's certainly game over.

thats a **** of a stat, 38 goals for united, only one from rooney

I have to say, I've been most impressed by Park. He's looked really comfortable on the ball and has done well since moving centrally (where he plays for South Korea I think). Should be given the chance to play there more often, massively underrated player

I have to say, I've been most impressed by Park. He's looked really comfortable on the ball and has done well since moving centrally (where he plays for South Korea I think). Should be given the chance to play there more often, massively underrated player
hes been brilliant when he plays amc, he protects from the front, giving scholes plenty of time, and provides great running support for dimi

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

we're much better 4-2-3-1 than 4-3-3/4-5-1

Argh, Dimi :( A goal from him would've topped it off tonight.

Smalling has impressed me too. Hasn't put a foot wrong in any of the games that I've seen him play

Smalling has impressed me too. Hasn't put a foot wrong in any of the games that I've seen him play

I think it's the fact Vidic is with him so he can do what Rio does and come out with the ball. He feels comfortable with that. Whereas if he played with Rio he'd be forced to sit and just defend. Evans is the replacement for an injured/rested Vidic, and Smalling the replacement for Rio.

Simple.