Bursaspor vs Manchester United [19:45, Sky Sports 3]

another game without a goal from berbatov but impressive performance from smalling and another clean sheet :D

so... who else put money on United to win 3-0 with Fletch, Obertan and Bebe the scorers??

i think the saying goes "the drinks are on me..." (6)

Did you really? You ****** deil, as my gran says :)

so... who else put money on United to win 3-0 with Fletch, Obertan and Bebe the scorers??

i think the saying goes "the drinks are on me..." (6)
as if...

Good win away from home, just to throw a spanner in the works. Berbatov hasen't scored a goal since the 19th September.

Good win away from home, just to throw a spanner in the works. Berbatov hasen't scored a goal since the 19th September.
when the rest of the side is scoring and averaging two goals a game its not a spanner.last year our problem was that only our striker was scoring, now the goals come from all areas, much bigger threat, closer to 06-09

He hasn't scored since his hat-trick against Liverpool. But the team is still playing well and scoring goals so it's alright :)

wonder how long it will be before fans turn on him, my guess is that he has another month to start scoring

wonder how long it will be before fans turn on him, my guess is that he has another month to start scoring
as long as he is making opportunities for the side no one cares, remember hernandez has been profiting from berbatovs approach play

bebe is starting to prove why SAF signed him

If he's doing this to League 1, Premier League and Champions League teams, imagine what he'd of done in the Portuguese 3rd division.

What's this? There were other games tonight?

yep this game was big enough to have its own thread
Lol. Bursaspor vs Manchester United get it's own thread because it's 'big enough for it's own thread', yet Spurs vs Inter Milan doesn't, I don't think your logic quite works out there pal! ;)

What's this? There were other games tonight?

Yes Billy, Manchester united proved why they are a great side with a commanding win in turkey. To show why they are and always will be a top side under Fergie.

Lol. Bursaspor vs Manchester United get it's own thread because it's 'big enough for it's own thread', yet Spurs vs Inter Milan doesn't, I don't think your logic quite works out there pal! ;)
lol i don't think your 'sarcasm-ometer' quite works out there pal!;)