Well Iv reached September, i think i may be the first one to get here. Heres my transfers, tactics, and over view of each game as well as the league table! :)
Unfortunate to draw QPR in the second round of the FA Cup and to conced 4 was harsh. But Only conceded 1 goal in the league and scoring 10, we have managed to win all 5 games with some outstanding performances!

Let Me Know On Your Thoughts Of My Current Progress Guys, Really Enjoying This! :D

Still haven't found a keeper, so I've taken the extremely proffesional tactic of getting keepers up on player search, and scouting random ones.
I think this screenshot shows just how bad the keeping situation is:

Keepers are always a tough position to get adequate cover for, i signed Yves Makabu Ma Kalambay on a free transfer, was a chelsea youth keeper according to my scout who watched him in the england trial game. He has only conceded 1 in 5 league games so far this season! :D

I'll probably start it tomorrow.

At the moment i'm bumming Jimmy Kebe still.

I know this is off-topic what skin are you using?
as for the goal keeper problem im not sure :/
green army :p

FM Revolution http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=2722

I'll let you have that link as a gift from Devon's best club :)

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

Keepers are always a tough position to get adequate cover for, i signed Yves Makabu Ma Kalambay on a free transfer, was a chelsea youth keeper according to my scout who watched him in the england trial game. He has only conceded 1 in 5 league games so far this season! :D

Yeah, Ive just been to the trials game and I'm waiting for my scout to get back to me, I might go for Oscar Jannson from Spurs or Martin Hansen from liverpool

As long as its the 10.3patch it doesnt really matter mate. What ever is easiest for you really. You In Kev?

Unlukcy mole, good luck with the start of the season tho!

Results-August

8/08/09: L2: Shrewsbury 2-1 Burton (Pearson)- Didn't deserve to win this one but it was a good finish from Pearson.

12/08/09: CC: Burton 1-0 Oldham (Pearson)- Can't take credit for this. I hate the Carling Cup so I holidayed. Didn't expect to win but amazed we did. Good to see Pearson score.

15/08/09: L2: Burton 1-0 Morecambe (Cairney)- We dominated for 70 minutes and Cairney scored a good header. Harrad missed a few sitters but we held on in the end.

18/08/09: L2: Burton 3-3 Torquay (Pearson, Harrad, Taylor) We were 3-1 up but Torquay pressurised us well and they managed to get a draw.

22/08/09: L2: Lincoln City 1-0 Burton- We were unlucky not to get any goals but Lincoln were deserved winners in the end. The lads are struggling with the amount of games and we still have 2 left this month.

25/08/09: CC: Burton 0-3 Sheffield United- Holidayed this one and very glad we are out of the competition. The Carling Cup is a waste of space and the lads need time to get fit again. Still one more game this month.

29/08/09: L2: Burton 2-0 Northampton (Harrad x2)- Yes! A brilliant win over Northampton gives us our second League 2 win. Harrad's finishing was of Premier League class and has had a good month.

View attachment 107697 View attachment 107696
12th in the league is a decent start!

So a 7/10 month and with new signings Zahirovic and Thea, things are looking good. I feel that it would be possible to push for a promotion place but I don't want to get ahead of myself! Managed to also sign Subotic on a 3 month loan so hopefully him and Harrad shall fit in nicely.

Last edited:
Ok, I need to slow down a bit now I think, I'm 15 games into the season now ^^)

Is there any off you that are currently near me?

Shall I just update all of my games, due to how much I've rushed ahead? XD

is it ok if i can join not done a league2 save so some think new :) all using same update ?