Pre season results, league fixtures and my carling cup first round draw as well as my signings, no one has left the club yet though :)

Anyone played their first league game yet?
Heres how mine went at home to Morecambe

Really happy with my incoming transfers, Include's Wolves striker Ruben Rochina on loan untill the end of the season, and Richard Smallwood from Middlesborough.

View attachment 107645

Burton Anialte Tranmere to cost into the second round of the carling cup with Pearson Bagging himself 4 goals!

Bodell What do you think of mine so far?

Burton Anialte Tranmere to cost into the second round of the carling cup with Pearson Bagging himself 4 goals!

Bodell What do you think of mine so far?

Great result there mate, keep it going ;)

Just stuck match of the day on, so I'm going to start now, using Stuz latest update, think i've got the keeper problem sorted out, but Iwon't reveal anything until i confirm anything :)

OK, maybe the problem isn't solved, I was trying to sign Dan Connor from cork, but decided i didnt want to spen my whole budget on him

I had some trouble signing a keeper mate, but got one in the end :)

Still haven't found a keeper, so I've taken the extremely proffesional tactic of getting keepers up on player search, and scouting random ones.
I think this screenshot shows just how bad the keeping situation is:

Still haven't found a keeper, so I've taken the extremely proffesional tactic of getting keepers up on player search, and scouting random ones.
I think this screenshot shows just how bad the keeping situation is:
I know this is off-topic what skin are you using?
as for the goal keeper problem im not sure :/
green army :p