Ah Unlucky mate :( what date you on cuz you must be a fair way through your season?
I went out the league cup second round and just crashed out the JPT in first round against Notts County :( Havent entered the fa cup yet

26th of December mate.

Let's say. I want a season done by the 3rd off October? :)

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Lost in the F.A cup 2nd round to Stockport.

Lost in the quater final of the JPT to Carlisle.

Bodell, I'll try and get it done by then, but it's my birthday on the 3rd, going Burton (ironically) on the 2nd, and I've got County on Tuesday, and my brother's birthday tomorrow! XD so if I've not got it done by the 3rd, it will be shortly after.. but I'll try and do it as quick as I can.

I think I can get it to work...

Bodell, I'll try and get it done by then, but it's my birthday on the 3rd, going Burton (ironically) on the 2nd, and I've got County on Tuesday, and my brother's birthday tomorrow! XD so if I've not got it done by the 3rd, it will be shortly after.. but I'll try and do it as quick as I can.

It's a flexbile time mate ;)

Just seen it after I posted, no worries. Why is there no room though? Its not like its a sign up or anything.

Just seen it after I posted, no worries. Why is there no room though? Its not like its a sign up or anything.

I just don't want too many people joining mate.

This is just about the right number off people I can keep track off.

:wub:

Keep track of? Pretty sure No one seems interested in my season so far :(
September update coming soon :D

So september is over, after starting the month in 1st without losing, we now sit in 3rd and are still competing for automatic promotion being just two points behind. We ended the month strong scoring 6 goals in two games, but losing out to notts co in the JPT its starting to be a challenge to just focus in the league challenge!

Can i just ask if anyone is keeping up to date and following mine? :S

Transfers
View attachment 107804

You already know about Sebek and Murphy but when we announced Villa as our parent club they immediatly sent us Weimann who got 2 in his 1st friendly. Days before the start of the season we have loaned possibly the signing and soon to be player of the season Gokan Tore and with out paying any wages.

View attachment 107805

We had a decent pre-season with losses only to bigger clubs but still getting goals. Our Attack have performed with Pearson, Murphy and Weimann all getting goals.

1st Game Of Season - Chesterfield
Carling Cup 1st Round - Nottingham Forrest​

Well done on being 3rd so far mate and atleast u can focus on league. Your defence looks like its doing well concideding minimum goals

Thanks Tommo :) glad someone is following my season! :) i praise my good defencive record down to Yves Makabu Ma Kalambay! bought him in after my scout found him at the trials! so pleased with him!

Nice transfers too! good luck keep me up to date with it! :D

i need some defence but cant find any. i had a bid accepted but he dident want to come :(

What A Comeback!

View attachment 107808

After being 0-2 down at halftime Burton made 3 Substitutes taking off 2 defenders and a striker and bringing on MotM Pearson who banged in two goals along with free signing Bolder to turn the game around and record a great win for Burton