sotondaz20

Reaction score
After my laptop mucked up on my last save i hadn't been bothered to start another one but since i've sat here and read some more stories and ive decided to start a new game on chris V7 DB.

I've Decided to start as burton as they got promoted and thought it's a challenge as the media prediction is 24th i thought that i'll try and get them higher

before i post anymore i'd like to know how many people would be willing to follow me and my journey

good luck are the right words, you'll need it

Thank you for the support will update after i've done all pre season and before i start the season. How do i do screenshots?

I Cant add screenshots everytime i click on the paperclip it goes to the homepage any ideas??

just upload to imageshack then use that link

Played my pre-season games two of the results i was shocked with is the fact i beat 2 of the premier league reserve teams but i lost to derby and blackpool but blackpool scored in the 86th minute.ive made 4 new signings 2 strikers 1 defender and 1 goalkeeper. the results and the signings are below:

http://img5.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=burtonalbion.png

Best of luck man, i'll be following. I love these lower league challenges<)
what update are you using?

oi mate u see when u upload it?
press the little postcardy thing then past the link there, just a bit of advice

End of August having a terrible away record cant seem to win.

august1.png

august2.png

End of september and still waiting for away win but still not the best month

cocacolafootballleaguet.png

burtonalbion4.png

Bad luck about the away wins but you're above expectations

At the end of october and i have finally picked up some away wins i manged to beat crewe when they were 2nd and favourites to win and i made it to the quater finals of the Johnstones paint trophy.

octoberresults.png

octobertable.png

octobermom.png

Thanks im doing better then i thought i would myself lol how come my sig aint coming up?