end of febuary and couldnt be much closer at top im joint 2nd and 2pts of the top and came 3rd in manger of the month the only loss came to rotherham 4-0.

febuaryresults.png

febuarytablea.png

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

At the end of march now and currently sitting 4th had abit of a bad month with 7 games left might have to settle for either automatic promotion if results go my way if not then it will have to be a play-off place my possible finish is now 1st-14th.

marchresults.png

marchtable.png

i might do one of these with hayes and yeading after ive done a couple seasons with highbury, build the club up and all as this seems fun

cheers mate

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

let us know if you do start 1 of them and i'll follow it

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

At the end of april got 1 game left and i've claimed 4th spot so i wont put screenshots up untill ive done the play offs so hopefully i can get promoted via the play offs i've also been linked with loads of jobs that managers contracts are running out but im gonna stick to burton and c how far i can get.

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

The League Table Before The Play Offs And After 46games

after46games.png

Thanks Do You Want Updating After Each Game Or At The End Of The Whole Thing

Good result

got the away goal

im off now m8 ttyl

look forward to reading ur update 2morow

k mate night will probs be on all day tomorrow as got day off work

unfortuntly i lost in the 2nd after taking them to extra time hopefully i'll do better and have a stronger squad next season. hopefully u'll all still follow lol.

2ndleg.png

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

just to make it worse port vale got promoted lol

Thanx mate for the confidence lol

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

2 things i was pleased with was the fact i was the over achviers and the fact that jame chester came runner up for signing of the season.

endofseason1.png

my pre-season results i managed to draw with leyton orient but i lost 2-0 to man city but i was happy with 2-0 as i was expecting worse.

preseasonj.png

With my transfers i had a load go out because i was trying to get my wage budget down but i've had a few players in which when i look at the assistant manager reports the team looks strong(even though i dont go by what the assistant manager says lol)

transfersm.png

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Oh I also forgot to add that my media prediction is 14th so hopefully i can finish higher then that again this season

unlucky in playoffs i reckon u will get promoted this year

as they say u need to lose 1 to win 1 ;)