on the edit sig bit i typed what it says then underneath it says bout the pics and i uploaded the sig and it doesnt show up

But then how would they know how to follow

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

How Bout now

just put a link onto the picture and hopfully people realise

how do i do that sorry if i sound stupid lol

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:59 PM ----------

Ive Done It Now Forgot To Press Insert Picture lol

i dont think the link worked right for the thread

nice work frankie

good luck to both of ur stories aswell lads

November was a decent month apart from im now out of all compitions but im moving up the table like no tomorrow im currently sitting in 3rd.

novembertable.png

novemberresults.png

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

December results and table another good month up to 2nd in league and came 2nd in decembers manager of the month.

decemberresults.png

decembertable.png

Nice, I done similiar thing with AFC Wimbledon and got em into League 1 with 3 successive promotions, but I've recently lost interest :( Now I'm taking Pompey up into the big time and breaking that big four :p Good luck!

good luck to you to m8 even thou im a saints fan but i wish u well:D

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Just Managed To Get Tom Tiawo after he got released from chelsea and he just scored on his debut and got man of the match aswell.

8tomtaiwo.png

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

End of january not the best of months but still in 3rd and 2pts of top.

januaryresults.png

januarytable.png