Wouldn't surprise me if we top the injury table at all, have to start picking up some points though or Lippo may find himself back in the dole cue :S

I have faith CJ will turn things around! One thing we can say for sure from his playing career is that he must have been extremely mentally resilient to come back from all those injuries!!

Great to record your first win! Hopefully this will give the players a bit of confidence in future games.

In Colosimo we trust!

The high passing quality of the Lower leagues! Haha Knowing the feeling at the moment!

Nice 2-0 win though.

2nd win of your career and another clean sheet so happy days.

The high passing quality of the Lower leagues! Haha Knowing the feeling at the moment!

Nice 2-0 win though.

2nd win of your career and another clean sheet so happy days.

Trust me guys actually have a season ticket in real life to your hometown side who are in the National League (in England 5th Division) doing the exact same thing is way more frustrating :'(

Loving the story Lippo!!

Only 186 people do they not realise the legend managing the Knights.

Also what are your plans for after this club just get to one that will be in FM16 then wait for it to come out

Also what are your plans for after this club just get to one that will be in FM16 then wait for it to come out

Yeah that's the plan mate.

Unfortunately I have discovered an oversight in Weiry's database that is kind of killing the save. It seems he forgot to edit the disciplinary rules so after a player gets 2 yellow cards he is suspended for a match & then misses a match for every additional yellow after that which means, if you have a strict ref, you could be down 4 or 5 players for the next match just due to suspension! Add to that injuries, & the fact that my squad is only 18-20 players, & it is understandably a nightmare.

As much as I'm loving the Knights, & I really do enjoy LLM, I will be looking to make a move ASAP. :S

Yeah that's the plan mate.

Unfortunately I have discovered an oversight in Weiry's database that is kind of killing the save. It seems he forgot to edit the disciplinary rules so after a player gets 2 yellow cards he is suspended for a match & then misses a match for every additional yellow after that which means, if you have a strict ref, you could be down 4 or 5 players for the next match just due to suspension! Add to that injuries, & the fact that my squad is only 18-20 players, & it is understandably a nightmare.

As much as I'm loving the Knights, & I really do enjoy LLM, I will be looking to make a move ASAP. :S

No getting stuck in then. Centre backs must miss more games than they play with that

No getting stuck in then. Centre backs must miss more games than they play with that

Yeah centre backs & ball winners tend to play a game, miss a game :p

Easy to miss when you are creating so many leagues & cups etc. Shame too as I was starting to fall in love with the Knights & the useless hacks that play for them.

Will really miss the likes of Andrijasevic (still no idea how to pronounce it :p), Colosimo & O'Doherty :'(

Trust me guys actually have a season ticket in real life to your hometown side who are in the National League (in England 5th Division) doing the exact same thing is way more frustrating :'(

Loving the story Lippo!!

Which team is it? I can sympathise with my home team being there also.

Yeah, they should be queueing up outside the gates in their thousands, if not for the high level of football then just to watch Lippo's antics on the bench...

Yeah, they should be queueing up outside the gates in their thousands, if not for the high level of football then just to watch Lippo's antics on the bench...

The sad thing is, half of that crowd were medics & doctors just in case Lippo found a way to injure himself during his antics :S

Welcome to Melbourne

For those of you who don’t know, Melbourne is the second largest city in Australia, & capital of the fine state of Victoria.

View attachment 898036

Situated at the mouth of Port Phillip Bay it’s population is a little over 4 million & it is often referred to as Australia’s most “European city” & the nations “sporting capital”.

As a New South Welshman, I can confirm that as Victorian propaganda.

Although like the rest of the country, football is gaining popularity, the main sporting interest around here is Aussie Rules.

View attachment 898039

In truth the AFL it is more akin to a religion then sport in Victoria.

Personally, I’ve never understood the games appeal. Arial ping-pong we call it!

A bunch of burly blokes in short shorts chasing a ball around like mad men? I see what the ladies get out of it, but the men?

It has to be the only game in the world where you can miss the goal & they say “Oh well, close enough mate. Have a point.”

Perhaps I am missing something but, in any case, I digress.

The Victory are perhaps the biggest & most successful football club in the country, so in that regard I have definitely landed on my feet here.

View attachment 898053

They will afford me the opportunity to win trophies & regularly attract 30,000 plus fans to their home matches. Not too shabby, all things considered.

The city itself is actually quite a beautiful place, though you can never tell anyone north of the border I said that!

Its perhaps less chaotic & a tad friendlier then Sydney, although as a simple bloke from rural NSW, there is still far too many people for my liking.

That’s the one regard in which I already miss Oss, but there is no time for regrets. Its onward & upward. Time to get my career back on track! Time to shine!

AFLS my perfered sport and I have to say I got a little bit of a chuckle reading that. Anyway I need to catch up with the story :p

Unlucky man. Any income would have been welcome indeed!

Leo you TRAITOR!!

Unlucky man. Any income would have been welcome indeed!

Leo you TRAITOR!!

Yeah, would have been nice but on the plus side we are playing some pretty decent footy so I'm hopeful results are just around the corner. :)

Leo is indeed a dog! Cant believe he turned down a non-contract worth 120 per appearance to sign a worthless part time contract worth 375 p/w with a team that's much better then us. What an idiot! :p

Yeah, would have been nice but on the plus side we are playing some pretty decent footy so I'm hopeful results are just around the corner. :)

Leo is indeed a dog! Cant believe he turned down a non-contract worth 120 per appearance to sign a worthless part time contract worth 375 p/w with a team that's much better then us. What an idiot! :p

Pfffttt those part-time contracts are over rated!! :p