Can't wait for your first competitive game as manager!

Although I am half expecting you to sprain something while shouting at the players from the bench and be out injured for the next two months...

Hahaha, that wouldnt surprise me at all! The way Lippo's calves are he may tear one kicking a water bottle!

As a safety measure, remove all potential dangerous objects(Those terrifying water bottles!) from Lippo's 1m radius :p

I am eager to see if you can get a bunch of players, in the lower leagues, to adapt to unorthodox formation!(Basically anything other than a 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 :p). I've found it hard in the past and have just gave up and resorted back to a dirty 4-4-2 long ball tactic haha.

Get the next update up already!!! :p

Hahaha, that wouldnt surprise me at all! The way Lippo's calves are he may tear one kicking a water bottle!

You'll be there shouting on the touchline, then begin pacing backwards to go and sit back down, and fall backwards over the box of water bottles, damaging a couple of ribs on landing.

I am eager to see if you can get a bunch of players, in the lower leagues, to adapt to unorthodox formation!(Basically anything other than a 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 :p). I've found it hard in the past and have just gave up and resorted back to a dirty 4-4-2 long ball tactic haha.

Get the next update up already!!! :p

As am I mate, of all the formations FM could have thrown at me, a wide diamond in midfield is probably the worst! The balance has to be just right & at this level i have no confidence. In truth, ive never had any success with it, but i am tweaking & trying things so you never know :p

I have actually played my first game, i used the 4-4-2 WD, should get it up in the morning my time :)

As long as you didn't hurt yourself reacting to that last goal, as we talked about...

Hahaha, no i am pleased to report that Matthew Demo was our only casualty :p

He was injured after the last goal wasn't he, struck by a launched water bottle from the touchline, bruised cheekbone, don't lie ;)

Looks a half decent replacement that mate! Can't imagine it's easy to find high quality replacements, got to take what's available. Make sure Colosimo checks the health and safety rating of the restaurants he's eating at too!

Passing on your injury ability to your team

I expect that you will walk the injury table as a result and also do well in the league

Looks a half decent replacement that mate! Can't imagine it's easy to find high quality replacements, got to take what's available. Make sure Colosimo checks the health and safety rating of the restaurants he's eating at too!

Yeah mate, not easy finding quality replacements at this level, the Kiwi's seem keen though ;)

Unfortunately the Knights can't afford to have a dietician on staff so the guys have to fend for themselves. :p

Passing on your injury ability to your team

I expect that you will walk the injury table as a result and also do well in the league

Wouldn't surprise me if we top the injury table at all, have to start picking up some points though or Lippo may find himself back in the dole cue :S