Call of Duty: Black Ops

Defo will be getting this as will my mates
Zombies will be awesome online;)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IvvmtQ_FVg"]YouTube- Call of Duty:Black ops INSIGHT [HD][/ame]

long and hard to understand, could you give me the jest of what that article is about? :wub:

Disappointment abounds.
Well Treyarch (who are making black ops) will be getting MW3, so it can only be better than MW2.

I swore i'd never buy a cod game again after the latest shambles, but maybe this one will be worth getting. They've removed alot of overpowered stuff, but strangely left killstreaks in AS WELL AS vehicles from WaW. I won't be holding my breath.

Vehicles were and still aren't a problem to me, Search And Destroy is where it's all at. :)

those two fired have started thier own company, Respawn Entertainment, which is backed by EA, and have been joined by an ever growing group of top class developers, including 2 dozen of their staff from infinity ward. will be interesting to see what they come up with in the near future

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

plus, medal of honor will probably better

those two fired have started thier own company, Respawn Entertainment, which is backed by EA, and have been joined by an ever growing group of top class developers, including 2 dozen of their staff from infinity ward. will be interesting to see what they come up with in the near future

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

plus, medal of honor will probably better

I have the Medal of Honor beta on PC. It's alright but not great.

I have the Medal of Honor beta on PC. It's alright but not great.
ill take that over call of duty anyday. single player or multiplay beta? also its a beta so i wouldnt write it off yet

Probably the retarded American spelling.

Most definately. The Americans spell a few words like that without the u.

I think I will just wait for Black Ops to come out and buy that. Dont think they can spell much wrong there. Although I'm sure the Americans will try.. ;)

More confirmed weapons:

Assault rifles:
M16
L85

Submachine guns:
MP5
Skorpion
AK-74u
Mini Uzi

Go to post 46,page 2 to see the other weapons