Call of Duty: Black Ops

I just want to see the M40 make a return, as for the information Treyarch have released it seems they are actually listening to the real CoD fans rather than noobs. I'm not too bothered about noob tubes, they are okay until you get a ******* with One Man Army, thank God that's gone.

I'm still undecided on whether quick scoping should make a return, it's quite funny to do but it is a bit tiring after being repeatedly killed by a guy who's practised way too much.

to be honest, am only reall interested in the singe player

Meh, CoD games single player are usually terrible so that's what I expect.
Agree CoD has **** single player, best games for single player were the Conflict series until they tried to copy CoD then it became **** :S

Gonna pretend to my bro that i dont care about getting CoD then he will buy it himself :D

Meh, CoD games single player are usually terrible so that's what I expect.
mmm too true, though im hoping for different in the cold war. its why ill probabaly get MOH if i had to pick one

CoD 2 was always my fav game out of all the CoD games, yeah sure.. not that great on the graphics side.. but you didn't need to spend a fortune on a new PC for it and you had to have some skill where as now you just perk up and just hide

Vehicles were and still aren't a problem to me, Search And Destroy is where it's all at. :)
Did they not have vehicles in that then? As I never played SnD in WaW. Got into it in MW2 though and will probs be all I play in black ops, providing they fix people noobtubing spawns on smaller maps.

Did they not have vehicles in that then? As I never played SnD in WaW. Got into it in MW2 though and will probs be all I play in black ops, providing they fix people noobtubing spawns on smaller maps.

No Tanks didn't appear in small maps or game types such as SnD or Team Tactical.

Anymore confirmed weapons?Hoping the G18 will return(Don't ask me why)

Just saw that video on fb, looks awesome. I like the little clip of the remote control car thing that it looks like you can control at crash into people and explode it.

Yeah that remote controlled car looks quite cool

i will get MOH for the single player and COD for the multiplayer, getting the best of both worlds ^^)

Looks ******* awesome, can't wait now, just hope my xbox works by then.

i will get MOH for the single player and COD for the multiplayer, getting the best of both worlds ^^)

I pre-ordered MOH today for the PS3 and might get Black Ops a bit later.

But they can do whatever they want with Black ops since that's the beauty of it. The Cold War was sort of a mystery since no-one knows what fully happened.

I wouldn't be suprised if they had UFO.

But seriously MOH is going to have a good multiplayer and COD's singleplayer is really good, I saw a premier footage of the gameplay in HMV and I'm not going to spoil it by saying what was in it since it wouldn't since it could ruin the fun.

What cu*ts they made they full multiplayer reveal on 1st of september but thats the same day as my first day back at school GRRR