Call of Duty: Black Ops

Shangri la

Me and my mates need one person to help get the huge easter egg gs we know how to get it but need a fourth person pm me if you want to come and help all so we will be willing to help you gain the other gs

Finally reached max rank last night:
Holy Sheeat with that Kill/Death Ratio. You got less deaths than I do and I only got 11,000 kills. I suck at FPS games so meh, but I envy that combat record

He split screen boosts with Billy! Me and JD watched him!!!11!!!!1?.!

He split screen boosts with Billy! Me and JD watched him!!!11!!!!1?.!
Sounds about right, I would abuse the use of having the Famas as a favourite weapon but then again so do I. I need to work on the Olympia a bit more :/

Don't listen to the disgruntled Irishman, he's just jealous. :)

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Sounds about right, I would abuse the use of having the Famas as a favourite weapon but then again so do I. I need to work on the Olympia a bit more :/

Indeed, FAMAS is a favourite of about 90% of BO players. These days though I'm leaning more towards the Galil.

Don't listen to the disgruntled Irishman, he's just jealous. :)

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Indeed, FAMAS is a favourite of about 90% of BO players. These days though I'm leaning more towards the Galil.
I am trying to stay away from the FAMAS myself, just feels cheap and any good score feels like its the gun more than anything else. I like using SMG's cause I have no patience to try and stay in one area, I have to move. Therefore I choose the MP5k w/ Extended Mags. Does a good job for me, I don't mind the recoil on it and I prefer the extra damage it does in comparison to the MPL or Spectre.

BTW, apart from slight differences in recoil, iron sights and gun sound, is there really any difference between the FAMAS and the AUG?

Really impressive record you got there. Only 1/5 of the kills are from the FAMAS :p

About 1/5 from FAMAS, 1/5 from AK74U, 2/5 from all other Guns and the final 1/5 from Dogs/Gunship/Chopper Gunner :p

Snypar said:
how do you prestige so fast?

Could have done it faster tbh, play Domination more than anything which isn't great for EXP, not to mention spending some of that game time in wager matches, in lobbies waiting to form parties etc. To sum up I did it in less than 10 days because getting a lot of kills + taking a lot of objectives = a lot of EXP.

why is your spm so high in nearly everv single game mode

Because I try to win, go for the objectives while killing a lot of people.

WHy yOU SO GOOD?!!?!?

A lot of time spent on games/natural ability? Not sure how else to describe it :)

Jamie F said:
I am trying to stay away from the FAMAS myself, just feels cheap and any good score feels like its the gun more than anything else. I like using SMG's cause I have no patience to try and stay in one area, I have to move. Therefore I choose the MP5k w/ Extended Mags. Does a good job for me, I don't mind the recoil on it and I prefer the extra damage it does in comparison to the MPL or Spectre.

MP5k annoys me because when I make the class for it I play quite poorly (in comparison to how well I want to play), whereas if I pick it up during a match I'll go on some crazy rampages with high killstreaks.

BTW, apart from slight differences in recoil, iron sights and gun sound, is there really any difference between the FAMAS and the AUG?

No.

They're patching the FAMAS for consoles. Of course they are not patching the PC, but mod tools can fix that.

Last edited:
They're patching the FAMAS for consoles. Of course they are not patching the PC, but mod tools can fix that. Oh wait, THEY HAVEN'T RELEASED ANY GOD **** MOD TOOLS.

The patch is already done on both XBox360 and PS3 I believe.

They're patching the FAMAS for consoles. Of course they are not patching the PC, but mod tools can fix that. Oh wait, THEY HAVEN'T RELEASED ANY GOD **** MOD TOOLS.

The mod tools are out...

I just had a look at my combat record, my best gun is the MAC 11... which is a little odd since I quite dislike the gun, it's basically a staple gun :/

Yeah the patch came out for the FAMAS a couple of weeks ago I think