sorry mate, im not familiar with their squad, they could probably use a decent dm though after loosing gueye

What players would you recommend who will do a job in prem after getting promoted too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What players would you recommend who will do a job in prem after getting promoted too?

I have linked a full squad of 11 players in the OP mate, refer to that for now as I am back at work now

Impressive results interested to see who you sign now, im going to try and get similar results with villa any signings you recommend?

these are my transfer targets for this season coming

1st choice left back, will drop taylor to second team and sell dummett

View attachment 111645

1st choice right winger - matt ritchie is valued at 28.5m and missed 9 months at 28 with a balanced personality is getting sold. I have amiri as back up/development

View attachment 111644

I need a long term solution to my cm(s) - escalante is ok but thats all he is and this is a real weakness in my team and I might struggle to buy the perfect player so might need to develop one.

View attachment 111642View attachment 111641View attachment 111640

my first choice for this position is Lewis Cook but it might not be an option after being quoted 137m earlier in the save

View attachment 111639

Your tactic just got fully fluid in my save, so I decided to give it the ultimate test of the season, and look who we kicked from the top spot -

View attachment 111616

Can't say much about the play yet apart from feeling so safe at the back, we really have never been in the danger of anything in the match despite playing an attacking mentality so wow - you really must've found a receipt at the back, what seems to cover the screens you've posted :p

I'll keep playing it until the season ends, as you can see on the screen we're 6th until now and I hope to defend that atleast! :)

Callamity, how was Paul Dummett for you if you played him at left back? Need a cheap replacement because Charlie Taylor decided to chose Hull over Everton XD

Callamity, how was Paul Dummett for you if you played him at left back? Need a cheap replacement because Charlie Taylor decided to chose Hull over Everton XD

dummett was decent mate, but he has stays back at all times ppm so be mindful of that

Hmmm just saw that, I did sign Caner Erkin but I'd prefer to play him LM, any suggestions? I'm looking at these guys:

Marco Rui
Douglas Santos

Hmmm just saw that, I did sign Caner Erkin but I'd prefer to play him LM, any suggestions? I'm looking at these guys:

Marco Rui
Douglas Santos

i was using marco rui well before if you can get him then yeah. but you can pick up the likes of tierney for cheap if you are early in your save.

douglas santos looks good too ive not seen him before, bit of training though to shore up his defensive stats

if its just temporary you can look at someone like nicolas tagliafico, or ludwig augustinnson

Any suggestions of players to sign for villa first season?

How much you got to spend?

I really dont know the squad, except you have a good keeper, left back, grealish and a striker who will score about 40 goals in the championship

Not too sure if this is correct but with this tactic I've noticed I get the best results were my wingers are also fullbacks.

Coleman and Caner Erkin on the wings, big lump of a striker up top (Lukaku) and presto... goals!

Here is a screenshot.. Look at them assists!

View attachment 111410

Last edited: