Calling on all Liverpool fans

Reaction score
Please sign this petition in order to get what our club needs right now, and that is for Roy to be sacked. However, this will not be easy under new owners that want to give the manager time. However, Roy does not respect the fans; blames everyone but himself; does not understand the rivalry against Man United and puts his friendship with Fergie before the club; signed mediocre players and then blamed Rafa Benitez for it.

I am sure you are all aware of this and this petition has so far got 18656 members. And before I get the "Roy's a nice man comments", he isn't actually nice like people say. He openly criticises players like Glen Johnson; he criticized the fans both, for the poor performances against Wolves etc and even criticized the fans for protesting against the disgraceful previous owners Hicks and Gillet.

There are many many more points that you can read in the article However, I would encourage you to click the hyperlink at the bottom of the page saying "click here to sign petition"

Here's the link:

http://www.petitiononline.com/hodgson/petition.html

YNWA to all Liverpool fans.

Last edited:
Please sign this petition in order to get what our club needs right now, and that is for Roy to be sacked. However, this will not be easy under new owners that want to give the manager time. However, Roy does not respect the fans; blames everyone but himself; does not understand the rivalry against Man United and puts his friendship with Fergie before the club; signed mediocre players and then blamed Rafa Benitez for it.

I am sure you are all aware of this and this petition has so fare got 18656 members. And before I get the "Roy's a nice man comments", he isn't actually nice like people say. He openly criticises players like Glen Johnson; he criticized the fans both, for the poor performances against Wolves etc and even criticized the fans for protesting against the disgraceful previous owners Hicks and Gillet.

There are many many more points that you can read in the article However, I would encourage you to click the hyperlink at the bottom of the page saying "click here to sign petition"

Here's the link:

http://www.petitiononline.com/hodgson/petition.html

YNWA to all Liverpool fans.

Is this some kind of joke?

Sorry but this made me laugh so bad.....

Warning everyone now, if you spam this thread, you will be infracted. If you have no real interest in it, leave the thread alone

I signed it a while ago I was the 1757 person :)

Already signed it the other day, some good points in there. Agreed though, people call him nice, but honestly, he seems a douche, criticising Rafa, Riijkard for no reasons.

I was number 18661, ha.

Last edited:
I was number 583. I attended the Wolves game but I was outraged by everything really. To me that it the nail in the coffin against Hodgson and a lucky 2-1 against Bolton isn't going to turn round our season much.

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

Signed 18860

We haven't got that far yet I don't think have we?

i signed, partly becuase i would love to see a manager like rangnick in the premiership, very tactically innovative

I may be a Leeds fan but pool are my favourite PL team so am I officially the number 18666 to sign the petition :)

I'll sign but fulham should get woy back he's there manager not pools.

i want him to leave and will sign it but what you have said about it is way harsh... yes he done bad for liverpool but that dont stop the fact he a good manager and so what if he is friends with fergie everyone is allowed friends y'know

18869 here, Liverpool will always be a club I admire.

i want him to leave and will sign it but what you have said about it is way harsh... yes he done bad for liverpool but that dont stop the fact he a good manager and so what if he is friends with fergie everyone is allowed friends y'know

Maybe I have been. But the way he has attacked the fans, Rafa, Johnson and Rijkaard have been unacceptable and have changed my opinion of him.