CalumE5's 14 Future Stars (Game Thread)

CalumE5

Luis Suarez!
Reaction score
Okay then, here's what you look like at the start. Apologies to Nathan and CiaranSafc who both have faces that probably don't look like them, must be the facepack I have loaded :S

Ihava ***** (Sam)
View attachment 150536View attachment 150537

Nathan Burbidge (Nathan)
View attachment 150544View attachment 150545

Stefan Cubitt (Puddz)
View attachment 150548View attachment 150549

Calum De Ferdinho (Calum)
View attachment 150530View attachment 150531

Jordan De Gea (*JK*)
View attachment 150542View attachment 150543

Burak De Souza (TheRealMourinho)
View attachment 150528View attachment 150529

Calum Elder (CalumE5)
View attachment 150532View attachment 150533

The God (Redrup)
View attachment 150550View attachment 150551

Jack Hughes (mrjack41)
View attachment 150538View attachment 150539

Jesuslater (AussieOchoa)
View attachment 150540View attachment 150541

Race (CiaranSafc)
View attachment 150546View attachment 150547

Chase Status (Gaffer)
View attachment 150534View attachment 150535

Zoran Todorovic (Vanjagl)
View attachment 150554View attachment 150555

Trivâo (Triv)
View attachment 150552View attachment 150553

Will try and do first update tonight :)

Sweet. Like the fact that I'm touted as the next Paul Scholes :D

I hate the fact im not next Ibrahimovic :(
Great job Calum, looking fowart to updates ;)

I had some time to kill, hope this style of update is okay :)

Ihava ***** (Sam)
Barcelona
Apps: 1
Goals: 0
Assists: 0
View attachment 150634View attachment 150635
***** was a regular starter for the Barcelona Under 18s, but was unable to break in to the senior squad, apart from one cup outing. ***** was unfortunate with injuries, with a broken arm and a pulled hamstring putting him out for a total of 2 months. He was also rewarded with a first youth cap for England, and signed a professional contract with Barcelona.

Nathan Burbidge (Nathan)
Arsenal
Apps: 2
View attachment 150642View attachment 150643
Burbidge was a regular starter for the Arsenal Under 18s, starting mainly from the left wing but scoring plenty of goals, and made a strong cup appearance too, but was almost non-existent in the league, with just one appearance from the bench. Burbidge was rewarded for his fine form with the Under 18s with a new contract. His Arsenal future looks bright!

Stefan Cubitt (Puddz)
Norwich
Apps: 27
Goals: 4
Assists: 1
View attachment 150652View attachment 150653
Cubitt has had a strong start to his Norwich career, featuring regularly for both the Norwich senior team and the Under 18s. His performances earned him a new contract from Norwich, however, they will have their work cut out to keep him for the next season, with a major interest being shown from Man City.

Calum De Ferdinho (Calum)
Aberdeen (Liverpool)
Apps: 19 (0)
Goals: 1 (0)
Assists: 3 (0)
View attachment 150628View attachment 150629
De Ferdinho was a regular starter for Aberdeen, scoring a goal in the process, but couldn’t agree a new contract with them, so the January transfer window saw a big move to Liverpool, where he is yet to make an impact, only appearing in Under 18s fixtures. De Ferdinho has also won a youth cap for Scotland, and is being tutored by Joe Cole.

Jordan De Gea (*JK*)
Reading
Apps: 23
Goals: 1
Assists: 4
View attachment 150640View attachment 150641
De Gea had a strong season for Reading, getting plenty of league starts under his belt, whilst also being a key player for the Under 18s team, however, he has been played in the slightly more defensive position of left midfield rather than attacking left winger due to Reading’s formation. De Gea helped Reading to the Championship playoffs, but they were unable to win promotion. De Gea has also earned himself a youth cap for England.

Burak De Souza (TheRealMourinho)
Ferbahce
Apps: 26
Goals: 11
Assists: 5
View attachment 150626View attachment 150627
De Souza had a strong season for Fenerbahce, with 14 starts and 12 appearances from the bench for the senior team, and earning himself a new contract in doing so. He also helped Fenerbahce to the Turkish Premier Division title, but didn’t make enough appearances to win a medal for himself. De Souza also made 4 youth appearances for Turkey.

Calum Elder (CalumE5)
Crewe
Apps: 37
Goals: 13
View attachment 150630View attachment 150631
Elder had a strong season at Crewe, being a regular starter for the senior team, either playing as a lone striker or in a pair. West Ham are currently showing an interest in signing Elder, but only a minor one. Whilst it was a poor season, Elder could at least be happy that he was not injured once.

The God (Redrup)
Leeds
Apps: 36
Goals: 1
View attachment 150654View attachment 150655
God was an important player for Leeds, featuring heavily for both the senior team and the Under 18s. God was played mainly as a centre-back, and performed reasonably well there. In January, Chelsea made a bid of £1.7m for God, but later withdrew it. Man United are now the favourites to sign the young star.

Jack Hughes (mrjack41)
Everton
Apps: 3
View attachment 150636View attachment 150637
Hughes was a regular starter for Everton Under 18s, but was only able to make 3 league appearances for the senior team, all of which were from the bench. The winger is being tutored by Diniyar Bilyaletdinov, and could enjoy Champions League football next season as Everton finished 4th in the Premier League. Hughes has become important for the Uruguay youth team, making 13 appearances.

Jesuslater (AussieOchoa)
Rotherham
Apps: 40
Goals: 26
View attachment 150638View attachment 150639
Jesuslater started regularly for Rotherham Under 18s and the senior team, scoring plenty of goals in the process. Other than his strong showing this season, nothing of interest has happened. He is yet to sign a new contract, no-one is showing interest in him, and he hasn’t won any youth caps for Nigeria. Surely it’s only a matter of time?

Race (CiaranSafc)
Sunderland
Apps: 19
Assists: 3
View attachment 150650View attachment 150651
Race made a decent amount of appearances for Sunderland, helping them to 5th in the Premier League, so Race will enjoy European football next season. A month long rib injury was the only negative on an otherwise promising career.

Chase Status (Gaffer)
Darlington
Apps: 35
Goals: 6
Assists: 18
View attachment 150632View attachment 150633
Status has been important for Darlington, helping them to reach the playoffs, but unable to guide them to promotion. Even with a hip injury for 2 months, Status was able to make 18 assists, the highest of anyone in the league. However, there is no interest being shown in him as of yet.

Zoran Todorovic (Vanjagl)
Crewe
Apps: 30
Goals: 4
Assists: 7
View attachment 150658View attachment 150659
Todorovic had a good season for Crewe, being one of their standout players, excelling in the central midfield position, earning him a new contract. Todorovic was given 3 youth caps for Sweden. Todorovic looks likely to face a battle for his signature over the summer, with 10 teams showing an interest, the most notable of which being Bayern Munich.

Trivâo (Triv)
Hearts
Apps: 1
View attachment 150656View attachment 150657
Trivâo had a poor season at Hearts, only earning one league appearance. It seems he has been spending too much time fighting for a better contract, but no progress has been made. Trivâo’s season may have been better if he hadn’t suffered a broken leg, causing him to miss 5 months of action. However, Aston Villa and Porto have both been showing some interest in signing Trivâo on a tribunal. Triv had better luck for Portugal, earning 2 youth caps.

Trophy Haul:

International Caps:

Champions League
Chelsea

English Premier League
Manchester United

Scottish Premier League
Rangers

Liga BBVA
Barcelona

Seria A
Inter Milan

Ligue 1
Marseille

Turkish Premier League
Fenerbahce

Pfft. Don't wanna go to Man City :(
But nice update.

No ENGLAND stole me from Scotland !!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO

I lol'd at Nathan's picture being of a random Asian guy.

Next Michael Turner? Oh god. And **** off Man Utd, I'd rather spend my career at Dagenham than join them right now.

Just had a look at the players CAs and PAs, one player has gone DOWN in CA since the start, and one player has a PA of a whopping 199 :O

And no, I won't tell (A)

Last edited:
Broken leg in first season.... :'(

Just had a look at the players CAs and PAs, one player has gone DOWN in CA since the start, and one player has a CA of a whopping 199 :O

And no, I won't tell (A)

CA of 199? You mean PA?

and spoilsport. Do tell :D

It will be my CA that has gone down after a broken leg?

Next update will be tonight, nearly done it but have just remembered I have homework :mad:

Some spoilers to keep you going:
-Someone got their dream move
-Someone moved to Scotland
-Someone has had their first full international cap
-Someone has moved to a top European side!

That should keep you thinking for a bit. No, maths :'(