Resource icon

FMKorea Camouflage 4231 2020-02-26

kuroske

May 27, 2011
Hi

been playing cm and fm for more than a decade with plug and play tactics/wonderkids found online, one thing is confirmed - there will be times when the team will be on winningless streak no matter what you do, then goes back to winning ways

Been playing Newcastle for 4 seasons, currently mid season year 5

1) i signed max 3 players in a season (exception of 1st and 2nd season) , max 5

2) rarely change coaching staff unless they were signed up by other teams

3) when losing 2-3 games or not winning at all 2-3 games, will change to another tactic temporarily

4) all 3 tactics trained to at least accomplished before season starts, not sure if there is a way to train until fluid for all ?

5) train players according to the tactic used

6) rotate players during the season

my team after 4 seasons :

GK - Livakovic / w. farinez

DR - Hakimi achraf / emil krath

DL - Theo Hernandez/ jetro willems

DC - Bastoni / matthias de ligt

DC - Jamaal Lascalles / Schar / malang sarr

MC - Sergio Gomez / Gravenberch / longstaff

MC - Sandro Tonali / marco veratti

AML - Vinicius Junior / Jadon Sancho

AMC - Thiago Almada

AMR - Allan Saint Maximin / adam hlozek

ST - Erling Haaland / Pellegri / Arp

over the 4 seasons, all the time, will win for 7-8 games, then no matter what i do, rotate players, change tactic, they will not win, at best will draw for few games, after 3-6 winningless game, will slowly go back to winning ways

when good in form, i can beat liverpool, Manchester City / Utd / Chelsea / Arsenal (home or away), then drop in form and will lose to bottom teams/ newly promoted/

what makes me angry is that when in L-L-L-L-D-D form, no matter which top players that i play, they simply will not perform at all... haaland , vinicius junior all wont hit target against teams with worst defensive record!

and then when the form starts to pickup, D-D-W-W-W , no matter which players i play, they will score hattrick, assist like nobody business..... yes, as all my strikers are injured, i pick someone from youth team with crappy below 10 stats, and he scored twice when i beat manchester city ( AWAY ) with 10 men ! final score 3-2. all the fringe/emergency backup players will suddenly have 8-9 ratings every single games,

heck on my most recent season, i lost to 20th team , then beat real madrid in champions league, then lost to 18th team, then beat PSG, then lose to some newly promoted team , do they segregate, champions league has own form, league has own form, not related to each other

haha

how should i improve ?

**currently on year 5, mid season, played 20, won 13, drawn 1, lost 6

sigh
As my team is now up to par with most premier league teams, I change mentality according to my opponent. Try switching mentality to very attacking @home and away against the lower bottom teams. Attacking @away mid table teams and balanced when away against elite teams.

kueks

May 24, 2020
As my team is now up to par with most premier league teams, I change mentality according to my opponent. Try switching mentality to very attacking @home and away against the lower bottom teams. Attacking @away mid table teams and balanced when away against elite teams.
ok thank you

very attacking xD seems risky ? haha

will try that

hopefully my luck gets better

Osman10

Nov 13, 2016
This won me couple CL titles with atalanta, which is insane (first 2 seasons to boot), but I took few months break from the game. I'm back, and this defensively strong and creatively fun and attacking tactic is way more inconsistent now, anyone know why? Is it because of update? I change between it a a knap tactic thats similar (basically same roles for each player except its not assymetrical), and changing back and forth seem to steady things. But its not looking like the long term super dominate and successful one it used to be. Has the AI just caught up with things? or Just update?

smith123

Dec 26, 2009
This won me couple CL titles with atalanta, which is insane (first 2 seasons to boot), but I took few months break from the game. I'm back, and this defensively strong and creatively fun and attacking tactic is way more inconsistent now, anyone know why? Is it because of update? I change between it a a knap tactic thats similar (basically same roles for each player except its not assymetrical), and changing back and forth seem to steady things. But its not looking like the long term super dominate and successful one it used to be. Has the AI just caught up with things? or Just update?

i think it'll be a mix of both pal. On one of my saves i switched to a different tacitc and things improved. Then went back to this one after about a season or so, and it worked amazingly again.

Reactions: Osman10

Osman10

Nov 13, 2016
i think it'll be a mix of both pal. On one of my saves i switched to a different tacitc and things improved. Then went back to this one after about a season or so, and it worked amazingly again.
Thanks, I will try it again in my 4th season. Hope it bounces back, because most of the top tactics in testing with their 19 and 18s dont even reach half of the amazement this one did for me. Plus being an aesthetically pleasing tactic offensively with shut down defense.

JasonBrett1

May 28, 2020
How much is this tactic affected if i was to change my 2 CB from BPD to CB? as i currently dont have the right defenders to play BPD's

almeezanzahry

Apr 4, 2009
Hi, this tactic are doing great for me....currently with Harrogate and managed to take them from Vanarama National and cuurently 2nd in League One. Im using the tweak on where the shadow striker behind the striker. The problem is i got too many yellow and red cards. By December we already break the record for the worst discipline team in League One :LOL::LOL::LOL: So any idea to tackle this problem? Thanks