Resource icon

FMKorea Camouflage 4231 2020-02-26

This won me couple CL titles with atalanta, which is insane (first 2 seasons to boot), but I took few months break from the game. I'm back, and this defensively strong and creatively fun and attacking tactic is way more inconsistent now, anyone know why? Is it because of update? I change between it a a knap tactic thats similar (basically same roles for each player except its not assymetrical), and changing back and forth seem to steady things. But its not looking like the long term super dominate and successful one it used to be. Has the AI just caught up with things? or Just update?

This won me couple CL titles with atalanta, which is insane (first 2 seasons to boot), but I took few months break from the game. I'm back, and this defensively strong and creatively fun and attacking tactic is way more inconsistent now, anyone know why? Is it because of update? I change between it a a knap tactic thats similar (basically same roles for each player except its not assymetrical), and changing back and forth seem to steady things. But its not looking like the long term super dominate and successful one it used to be. Has the AI just caught up with things? or Just update?

i think it'll be a mix of both pal. On one of my saves i switched to a different tacitc and things improved. Then went back to this one after about a season or so, and it worked amazingly again.

i think it'll be a mix of both pal. On one of my saves i switched to a different tacitc and things improved. Then went back to this one after about a season or so, and it worked amazingly again.

Thanks, I will try it again in my 4th season. Hope it bounces back, because most of the top tactics in testing with their 19 and 18s dont even reach half of the amazement this one did for me. Plus being an aesthetically pleasing tactic offensively with shut down defense.

How much is this tactic affected if i was to change my 2 CB from BPD to CB? as i currently dont have the right defenders to play BPD's

Hi, this tactic are doing great for me....currently with Harrogate and managed to take them from Vanarama National and cuurently 2nd in League One. Im using the tweak on where the shadow striker behind the striker. The problem is i got too many yellow and red cards. By December we already break the record for the worst discipline team in League One :LOL::LOL::LOL: So any idea to tackle this problem? Thanks

Does it work on patch 20.4.1? On 20.3.0 best tatctic.

Last edited:
Still working on latest patch ? My fav tactic so far

Yes. Working.

1.png

For me it isn't working anymore i got 8 loses in the row so i jumped from first place to 5.

Does this one work in FM21? It was my absolute best tactic for fm20, and I tried all the higher tested tactics, and this still easily outperformed them for me.

This the best tactic in 2020 for me hope something like this is made for 2021