Resource icon

FMKorea Camouflage 4231 2020-02-26

Does anyone know the tactical style to this tactic please? Sadly I cant speak Korean ?
LOL I have that trouble aswell, be good if fm base found a way of translating it as I can't read the screen shots in the over view

I'm speechless…..

on a poor run of inconsistency at the moment and I have no explanation to this, not changed anything and with the players I have its left me scratching my head, creating so many chances in all the games im losing - ive even been knocked out at the group stage of CL, job was very secure - can see my 1st sacking happening at this rate

Attachments

• Fulham v Liverpool_ Review.png
    Fulham v Liverpool_ Review.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,086
  • Hoffenheim v Liverpool_ Review.png
    Hoffenheim v Liverpool_ Review.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,087
  • Liverpool v Atlético Madrid_ Review.png
    Liverpool v Atlético Madrid_ Review.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 944
  • Liverpool v Chelsea_ Review.png
    Liverpool v Chelsea_ Review.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 999
  • Liverpool_ Fixtures.png
    Liverpool_ Fixtures.png
    517 KB · Views: 1,139
I'm speechless…..

on a poor run of inconsistency at the moment and I have no explanation to this, not changed anything and with the players I have its left me scratching my head, creating so many chances in all the games im losing - ive even been knocked out at the group stage of CL, job was very secure - can see my 1st sacking happening at this rate

Same problem with me... one season was awesome...and now poor results..cant explain..

Same problem with me... one season was awesome...and now poor results..cant explain..

I jumped ship and tried out a 343 tac by Vujevic went the rest of the season unbeaten then in typical FM fashion I some how lost 2 cup finals lol but still won the league so not all bad

This is comfortably the best tactic I have used in this years game. After 3 decent seasons with Spurs including a cup win and going close in the league I switched to this and in the next season won the League Cup, Premier League and Champions League. Following season won Charity Shield, European Super Cup, FA Cup and retained both the Premier League and Champions League! All using the tweaked version where the SS is directly behind the striker. A joy to play with, many thanks for sharing!

This is comfortably the best tactic I have used in this years game. After 3 decent seasons with Spurs including a cup win and going close in the league I switched to this and in the next season won the League Cup, Premier League and Champions League. Following season won Charity Shield, European Super Cup, FA Cup and retained both the Premier League and Champions League! All using the tweaked version where the SS is directly behind the striker. A joy to play with, many thanks for sharing!

Is this still working for you? It worked for me for ages and then with the new update (20.4.1) it stopped working.

i am trying the away version. ill gonna send some screenshots later. but i have checked it out that my players are used to receive a lot of yellow cards. So, i deactived agressive interceptions from each player and tactics instructions

[QUOTE = "Ozzy20, post: 2482625, membro: 266072"]
whats up peeps - Journeyman here,

La prima stagione di Watford è terminata: una previsione mediatica del decimo e il mio consiglio di amministrazione che volesse evitare la retrocessione mi sono sembrati un obiettivo abbastanza ragionevole. Salto a maggio e sono arrivato comodamente al 6 ° posto e ho vinto la Coppa Carabao !!!

Sicuramente non mi aspettavo argenteria da questa stagione e con Sheff Utd che ha scioccato il Liverpool nella semifinale di 1 tappa, ha organizzato una bella finale tutta promossa con me che mi ha permesso di vincere 2-0.

Porta anche il calcio europeo a Vicarage Rd per la stagione 2023-2024. Ha avuto alcuni risultati notevoli e ha fatto alcuni sconvolgimenti lungo la strada, anche in un paio di perdite contro i grandi ragazzi che ho dominato e ho avuto le migliori possibilità solo non abbastanza cliniche, ora ci sono alcuni grandi lavori ora disponibili che mi stanno girando la testa , il tempo dirà se sono ancora a Watford per la nuova stagione.

Di nuovo allegati sono alcuni screenshot dei progressi
[/ CITAZIONE]
Hi partner, could I know which skin you use?
Thanks

First game plug and play, no training to the tactic before the game :

Capture d’écran 2020-05-18 à 15.57.02.png

This tactic saved my season. My striker scored 30+ goals and DLP with 30 assist (he also takes all the freekicks and corners). But I am skeptical and will wait for the 2nd season results, because this tactic tends to stop working as AI change their approach due to your rise in reputation.

Saw some people say about the style, that's just the name it means nothing. You can name it whatever you want as long as you have the TIs/PIs.

Hi

been playing cm and fm for more than a decade with plug and play tactics/wonderkids found online, one thing is confirmed - there will be times when the team will be on winningless streak no matter what you do, then goes back to winning ways

Been playing Newcastle for 4 seasons, currently mid season year 5

1) i signed max 3 players in a season (exception of 1st and 2nd season) , max 5

2) rarely change coaching staff unless they were signed up by other teams

3) when losing 2-3 games or not winning at all 2-3 games, will change to another tactic temporarily

4) all 3 tactics trained to at least accomplished before season starts, not sure if there is a way to train until fluid for all ?

5) train players according to the tactic used

6) rotate players during the season

my team after 4 seasons :

GK - Livakovic / w. farinez

DR - Hakimi achraf / emil krath

DL - Theo Hernandez/ jetro willems

DC - Bastoni / matthias de ligt

DC - Jamaal Lascalles / Schar / malang sarr

MC - Sergio Gomez / Gravenberch / longstaff

MC - Sandro Tonali / marco veratti

AML - Vinicius Junior / Jadon Sancho

AMC - Thiago Almada

AMR - Allan Saint Maximin / adam hlozek

ST - Erling Haaland / Pellegri / Arp

over the 4 seasons, all the time, will win for 7-8 games, then no matter what i do, rotate players, change tactic, they will not win, at best will draw for few games, after 3-6 winningless game, will slowly go back to winning ways

when good in form, i can beat liverpool, Manchester City / Utd / Chelsea / Arsenal (home or away), then drop in form and will lose to bottom teams/ newly promoted/

what makes me angry is that when in L-L-L-L-D-D form, no matter which top players that i play, they simply will not perform at all... haaland , vinicius junior all wont hit target against teams with worst defensive record!

and then when the form starts to pickup, D-D-W-W-W , no matter which players i play, they will score hattrick, assist like nobody business..... yes, as all my strikers are injured, i pick someone from youth team with crappy below 10 stats, and he scored twice when i beat manchester city ( AWAY ) with 10 men ! final score 3-2. all the fringe/emergency backup players will suddenly have 8-9 ratings every single games,

heck on my most recent season, i lost to 20th team , then beat real madrid in champions league, then lost to 18th team, then beat PSG, then lose to some newly promoted team , do they segregate, champions league has own form, league has own form, not related to each other

haha

how should i improve ?

**currently on year 5, mid season, played 20, won 13, drawn 1, lost 6

sigh

Attachments

• lol.jpg
    lol.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 658
Hi

been playing cm and fm for more than a decade with plug and play tactics/wonderkids found online, one thing is confirmed - there will be times when the team will be on winningless streak no matter what you do, then goes back to winning ways

Been playing Newcastle for 4 seasons, currently mid season year 5

1) i signed max 3 players in a season (exception of 1st and 2nd season) , max 5

2) rarely change coaching staff unless they were signed up by other teams

3) when losing 2-3 games or not winning at all 2-3 games, will change to another tactic temporarily

4) all 3 tactics trained to at least accomplished before season starts, not sure if there is a way to train until fluid for all ?

5) train players according to the tactic used

6) rotate players during the season

my team after 4 seasons :

GK - Livakovic / w. farinez

DR - Hakimi achraf / emil krath

DL - Theo Hernandez/ jetro willems

DC - Bastoni / matthias de ligt

DC - Jamaal Lascalles / Schar / malang sarr

MC - Sergio Gomez / Gravenberch / longstaff

MC - Sandro Tonali / marco veratti

AML - Vinicius Junior / Jadon Sancho

AMC - Thiago Almada

AMR - Allan Saint Maximin / adam hlozek

ST - Erling Haaland / Pellegri / Arp

over the 4 seasons, all the time, will win for 7-8 games, then no matter what i do, rotate players, change tactic, they will not win, at best will draw for few games, after 3-6 winningless game, will slowly go back to winning ways

when good in form, i can beat liverpool, Manchester City / Utd / Chelsea / Arsenal (home or away), then drop in form and will lose to bottom teams/ newly promoted/

what makes me angry is that when in L-L-L-L-D-D form, no matter which top players that i play, they simply will not perform at all... haaland , vinicius junior all wont hit target against teams with worst defensive record!

and then when the form starts to pickup, D-D-W-W-W , no matter which players i play, they will score hattrick, assist like nobody business..... yes, as all my strikers are injured, i pick someone from youth team with crappy below 10 stats, and he scored twice when i beat manchester city ( AWAY ) with 10 men ! final score 3-2. all the fringe/emergency backup players will suddenly have 8-9 ratings every single games,

heck on my most recent season, i lost to 20th team , then beat real madrid in champions league, then lost to 18th team, then beat PSG, then lose to some newly promoted team , do they segregate, champions league has own form, league has own form, not related to each other

haha

how should i improve ?

**currently on year 5, mid season, played 20, won 13, drawn 1, lost 6

sigh

As my team is now up to par with most premier league teams, I change mentality according to my opponent. Try switching mentality to very attacking @home and away against the lower bottom teams. Attacking @away mid table teams and balanced when away against elite teams.

As my team is now up to par with most premier league teams, I change mentality according to my opponent. Try switching mentality to very attacking @home and away against the lower bottom teams. Attacking @away mid table teams and balanced when away against elite teams.
ok thank you

very attacking xD seems risky ? haha

will try that

hopefully my luck gets better