Capello names squad to face Holland

• Thread starter Thread starter CtPauley
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 146
  • Views Views 8K
Annoying thing is he will miss our first 3 games against 3 opponents we should/might score many against and if we find a set-up that works in that 3 games it just pushes him further down the pecking order.

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

I personly think Welbeck does deserve a call-up but Crouch is in because of his height. It should be a play off between Welbeck and Sturridge and on current form and last season then personly i cant look past Sturridge.

Crouch is the one i'd drop, you've already got Carroll.

As ive said to you before Mike those stats are great, but stats AREN'T everything......

a joke. wilshere named, in a FRIENDLY (pointless one).

if anything happens. cappeloo's fault. LOL

If he's not fit enough he won't play, or won't play much. At least he's integrating more and more with the squad and adjusting to international football.

As ive said to you before Mike those stats are great, but stats AREN'T everything......

If he's doing his job, he's doing his job. Stats will show that. How else do you judge a player?

No, they dont tell you the fact he was consistent all through the season, and that he was villa's best player.

It does tell that he is clearly not over rated at what he does

If he's not fit enough he won't play, or won't play much. At least he's integrating more and more with the squad and adjusting to international football.

this.

it also happen before the WC 2010 for holland. rvp just came back and immediately got named for the nation team. wenger was furious. (6)

Crouch is the one i'd drop, you've already got Carroll.

Yer it would make sence, that or Capello just dosent like him. Plus like i just said Sturridge will miss Chelsea's first 3 games so he would be able to play the full 90minutes and Chelsea wouldnt be concerned because he will need the minutes.

I'd rather trust stat than one single biased football fan. This is not a dig at you, but stats aren't wrong, and stats aren't biased.

Hope its not the latter. Think Capello just likes two big, two small

Well even if it is the latter it will only be for one more season anyway, if he has a good season with us then he could go to the Euro's i rekon.

Hope its not the latter. Think Capello just likes two big, two small

images

Mads, they can still show what you want them to say. It depends how good you are at understanding and interpreting them.

Well even if it is the latter it will only be for one more season anyway, if he has a good season with us then he could go to the Euro's i rekon.

If he keeps improving he must go to the Euros

images

Mads, they can still show what you want them to say. It depends how good you are at understanding and interpreting them.

I trust mine and Mike.'s abilities to interpret stats more than I trust a Man City fans opinion on his own player.

I trust mine and Mike.'s abilities to interpret stats more than I trust a Man City fans opinion on his own player.

Yeah I know that, was just saying they're only as good as the person compiling them. If you have bias you can certainly play around with them a bit to show what you want.

Glad to See Kyle Walker and Danny welbeck getting the chance, hope they play. IMO, its time to get these lampards and barry (that age group) out and fade in the U21 (e.g jones,smalling and sturridge) world cup 2014 is far away, but start now and we might just do it. Euro 2012 is the end for most of this squad.

Glad to See Kyle Walker and Danny welbeck getting the chance, hope they play. IMO, its time to get these lampards and barry (that age group) out and fade in the U21 (e.g jones,smalling and sturridge) world cup 2014 is far away, but start now and we might just do it. Euro 2012 is the end for most of this squad.

There's more reasons than age for Barry's exclusion. ;)

Yeah I know that, was just saying they're only as good as the person compiling them. If you have bias you can certainly play around with them a bit to show what you want.

And I am awesome, clearly ;).

Downing isnt a flair player who will beat his man, but he will consistently deliver from wide

There's more reasons than age for Barry's exclusion. ;)

We all know that, just had to put him in there ;), i support united but carrick needs to be gone. Barry,ferdinand,cole (maybe not), terry (few more years), lampard, gerrard, downing, crouch and many more need to be left. Get the young guns in and breed them in with a few of seniors!, ENGLAND! :D lol.

We all know that, just had to put him in there ;), i support united but carrick needs to be gone. Barry,ferdinand,cole (maybe not), terry (few more years), lampard, gerrard, downing, crouch and many more need to be left. Get the young guns in and breed them in with a few of seniors!, ENGLAND! :D lol.

Downing's 27? He's in his peak

Back