Capello names squad

Jarvis deserves his chance without a dout. Good squad really looking forward too the game now

4-2-3-1

hart

walker, cahill, terry, cole

parker, wilshere

lennon, rooney, young

bent

thats how i would start it

That, with Dawson at the back ahead of Cahill. Jarvis has been very good this season for Wolves, he has certainly alerted the attention of Dalglish.

Parker?

He's certainly deserved a call-up before now.
yeah, I like capello but he isnt a dynamic manager and i think you have to be at intenational level, he is slow to change, great at club level, not so when your games are limited

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

That, with Dawson at the back ahead of Cahill. Jarvis has been very good this season for Wolves, he has certainly alerted the attention of Dalglish.
I highly rate dawson, but want to see cahill get two proper games in

WTF is a half fit Carroll doing anywhere near the squad?

Is it a curse on Liverpool FC? Torres' injury problems started when Spain consistently called him up when he was struggling for fitness.

If i was Kenny, I'd be livid at Capello right now.

Last edited:
WTF is a half fit Carrol doing anywhere near the squad?

Is it a curse on Liverpool FC? Torres' injury problems started when Spain consistently called him up when he was struggling for fitness.

If i was Kenny, I'd be livid at Capello right now.
he was pretty annoyed that he was being considered. Carroll should link up with the squad, but shouldnt play at all

that and friendlies, where teams havent got games

Starting XI

Hart
Johnson
Dawson
Terry
A.Cole
Lennon
Wilshere
Lampard
Ashley Young
Rooney
Bent

Wish Paul Scholes hadn't retired :( Lampard would be gone.

Good squad, would of liked to have seen Smalling picked. Incredibly happy Parker is getting regular call ups.

i wouldnt have picked smalling, or kelly if he was fit. They will break through in time though certainly

true
but would be any idea to throw them into games like this so they get the experience
then when it comes to the bigger games they have some

capello u ******* ******** where is micah richards get out your *****

Undecided on Cahill vs Dawson. Reckon Cahill might complement Terry more than Dawson, but reckon Dawson is a better player.

capello u ******* ******** where is micah richards get out your *****

Language.