Capello names squad

Think the squad is pretty good, gives him an opportunity to experiment but keep some real proven quality in the side.

Would like to see;

Hart
Walker - Dawson - Terry - Cole
Parker - Wilshere
Lennon - Rooney - Downing
Carroll​

But will probably see;

Hart
Johnson - Jagielka - Terry - Cole
Lennon - Wilshere - Lampard - Young
Rooney - Carroll/Defoe​

Nice to see Capello giving players like Jarvis a chance to be in the squad. Whenever iv seen him he has looked good and has been linked with Liverpool a few times so I think its a good decision for him to be included. No real suprise in the rest of the squad though.

Jeez, give it a rest. You are so obsessed with looks.

No im not. Just trying to find a reason why Capello keeps overlooking him. Not that i care about it very much either.

As i said...it doesn't hurt me that he keeps overlooknig him..but it hurts Richards :(

Your right...let's give it a rest ;)

Ugh still no Joey Barton. Capello is a joke, Jarvis may be indication that he is actually watching the EPL though

Yeah, exactly what I said. Dawson and Cahill might be a viable future pairing, though there's a sneaking suspicion within me that Cahill might not be as good as we think he is. Still, we'll see.

Interesting, Cahill is better than Dawson imo.

4-2-3-1

hart

walker, cahill, terry, cole

parker, wilshere

lennon, rooney, young

bent

thats how i would start it

I agree. Good side with a good mixture of youth and experience.

Shame Martin Kelly's injured though :(

Capello is clearly racist. He doesn't choose Richards because he is too black...:(
I wouldn't be suprised....wasn't it italians who abused Balotelli.

Then why are Johnson, Ash Cole, Walker, Lennon, Defoe etc in the side?

Annoyed that Carroll is in the squad, hope Capello refrains from playing him at all.

Then why are Johnson, Ash Cole, Walker, Lennon, Defoe etc in the side?

Annoyed that Carroll is in the squad, hope Capello refrains from playing him at all.

Just ignore him, he's a complete prat.

Capello is clearly racist. He doesn't choose Richards because he is too black...:(
I wouldn't be suprised....wasn't it italians who abused Balotelli.
christ almighty, stop being so silly, use your head

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Ugh still no Joey Barton. Capello is a joke, Jarvis may be indication that he is actually watching the EPL though

Interesting, Cahill is better than Dawson imo.
clearly he does watch the epl, you actually see him at the games....

GK: J. Hart
RB: G. Johnson
LB: A. Cole
RCB: J. Terry
LCB: P. Jagielka
RW: A. Lennon
LW: A. Young
RCM: J. Wilshere
LCM: G. Barry
RST: P. Crouch
LST: W. Rooney

I was debating putting Lampard in the middle but i honestly think Wilshere is a better player and Lampard has never replicated his club form for England. I would like to see Jagielka given a chance as he has been a rock at the back for Everton this season. Crouch defo needs to start ahead of Carroll as he is proven at international level and Rooney loves playing upfront with him. Plus Carroll is no where near full match fitness as we seen in the Sunderland vs Liverpool game at the weekend.
Made up to see Jarvis has been given a shot and i would love to see him at Liverpool next season.

christ almighty, stop being so silly, use your head

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

clearly he does watch the epl, you actually see him at the games....

I meant it as a half-assed joke because previously he didn't seem to pick on form - Jarvis being a break away from this, yet e still hasn't picked JB.

GK: J. Hart
RB: G. Johnson
LB: A. Cole
RCB: J. Terry
LCB: P. Jagielka
RW: A. Lennon
LW: A. Young
RCM: J. Wilshere
LCM: G. Barry
RST: P. Crouch
LST: W. Rooney

I was debating putting Lampard in the middle but i honestly think Wilshere is a better player and Lampard has never replicated his club form for England. I would like to see Jagielka given a chance as he has been a rock at the back for Everton this season. Crouch defo needs to start ahead of Carroll as he is proven at international level and Rooney loves playing upfront with him. Plus Carroll is no where near full match fitness as we seen in the Sunderland vs Liverpool game at the weekend.
Made up to see Jarvis has been given a shot and i would love to see him at Liverpool next season.

Not a bad side, but your comment that Wilshire is better then Lampard, is very very very sillt think to say, Whilst Wilshire has the potential to be better then Frank, to try and say he is better is very very stupid.

I meant it as a half-assed joke because previously he didn't seem to pick on form - Jarvis being a break away from this, yet e still hasn't picked JB.
where would he play barton?

Parker and Wilshere >>>> Barton.

Not a bad side, but your comment that Wilshire is better then Lampard, is very very very sillt think to say, Whilst Wilshire has the potential to be better then Frank, to try and say he is better is very very stupid.

You realise who he's put into central midfield with Wilshere right...

I know he is injured but is Huddlestone good enough guys?

Yes.

Rodwell, Huddlestone and Wilshere are the future of the England midfield.

You realise who he's put into central midfield with Wilshere right...

yeah i picked up on Barry, but he said Wilshire > Lampard. which is a stupid thing to say. i know everyone has there own opinions, but some are so stupid, you got to pick up on them.

Yes.

Rodwell, Huddlestone and Wilshere are the future of the England midfield.

Agreed, we have some good talent in the middle:

Future England 11:

Joe Hart

Kyle Walker - Chris Smalling - Gary Cahill - Micah Richards

Marc Albrighton - Jack Rodwell - Jack Wilshere - Adam Johnson

Conor Wickham - Daniel Sturridge/Wayne Rooney

Last edited: