Capello names squad

richards has played in like last 8 games and been out best players he is 100 percent better than glen johnson he got us to the semi final of fa cup this guy dererves his call up

Undecided on Cahill vs Dawson. Reckon Cahill might complement Terry more than Dawson, but reckon Dawson is a better player.

I would say that Dawson is in very much the same mould as Terry, where as Cahill is more of a suitable partner.

I would say that Dawson is in very much the same mould as Terry, where as Cahill is more of a suitable partner.

Yeah, exactly what I said. Dawson and Cahill might be a viable future pairing, though there's a sneaking suspicion within me that Cahill might not be as good as we think he is. Still, we'll see.

if only martin kelly wasn't injured he would of been called up

pleased matt jarvis is in squard

richards!!!!
he can't even get into the man city team! on a regular basic
He has started 9 out of the last 10 games. Before that he was injured or not fully fit so we werent gonna risk him. Hes lost weight, sorted his attitude out and he will become a top full back. But capello seems to continue going with the absolutely god awful glen johnson.

Pleased for Kyle Walker really deserves it. Amazing that a couple of years ago he was playing in Uniteds youth team.

And as always nice to see Jagielka in the side as he was another Blades academy product

Jarrvo for England. Very pround moment for Wolves, if i recall Steve Bull was are last England player in 1929 |)

Melia24 may have gone over-board with his comments and language but I completely agree about the Richards call-up, I am a Manchester City fan and during this really poor run of form, he as been consistently good since coming back from injury, he fully deserved a call-up. He's been playing extremely well, a regular since his comeback and a 11M Jerome Boateng is sat watching on from the bench.

-------------------Hart----------------
Johnson-Cahill-Terry-Cole
--------Lampard-Wilshere--------
Milner------Rooney------Young
------------------Bent------------------

-Think we should try out the Lampard- Wilshere combo again, as it was steady last time.
-Was a tough decision for me between Walker and Johnson at RB as GJ hasn't been at his best this season and is still suspect defensively though. IMO however playing Walker would be chucking him in at the deep end a bit.
-Milner right mid over Lennon as he will help out in defence against Gareth Bale.

So Lescott( who hasnt had a good game since his everton days) can get into an england squad, whilst the younger, more talented and better player Smalling doesnt. Well to says i am happy would be an under staement, at least i know Chrissy isnt getting injured.

So Lescott( who hasnt had a good game since his everton days) can get into an england squad, whilst the younger, more talented and better player Smalling doesnt. Well to says i am happy would be an under staement, at least i know Chrissy isnt getting injured.
Lescott has been brilliant the last few weeks and he was outstanding today, watch some city games for once scott.

5 Tottenham names in the squad. Glad to see Lennon has been recalled, he has been playing very well lately.

Hart
Walker Jagielka Terry Cole
Parker Wilshere
Lennon Rooney Downing
Bent​

Hart
Johnson Dawson Cahill Cole
Parker Wilshire
Lennon Milner Downing/Jarvis
Crouch

Why not...

Last edited:
Capello is clearly racist. He doesn't choose Richards because he is too black...:(
I wouldn't be suprised....wasn't it italians who abused Balotelli.

Last edited:
Capello is clearly racist. He doesn't choose Richards because he is too black...:(
I wouldn't be suprised....wasn't it italians who abused Balotelli.

Jeez, give it a rest. You are so obsessed with looks.

Lescott has been brilliant the last few weeks and he was outstanding today, watch some city games for once scott.

Smalling > Lescott.

Smalling is 21 and better. Future England captain.....