Carling Cup 3rd Round Draw and Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 325
  • Views Views 14K
Status
Not open for further replies.
normally i'd laugh at liverpool, but its come to the point where i pity them. shambolic. the board talk about not wanting to loose the likes of torres. i can see how you can keep him.

Rafa weren't backed until the very end.*

Honestly, I was right behind him until the other day when I saw that he told Agger to play long balls forward or get dropped for Skrtel.**

As always, he's ****.

*I backed him till the end, and most people i know did. I think the ones who wanted him out will now realise what a great coach he was.

**that's utter bollocks mate, Agger was misquoted and the paper actually printed different questions to the ones that were asked... clicky

Last edited:
could this night get any better for Arsenal and Utd fans !!

Spurs, Chelsea and Man City of the cup at the first hurdle

Last edited:
Stop with the Hodgson out stuff, He needs more time, the players are still learning to play his way, the players arnt used to playing with each other and the players are low in confidence. Yes this is a shocking display and i am more than angry with it. I know alot of you are going to disagree with me and thats fine.

Welllll... liverpool are out so.... COME ON TOOOOOOOOOOONS!

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Stop with the Hodgson out stuff, He needs more time, the players are still learning to play his way, the players arnt used to playing with each other and the players are low in confidence. Yes this is a shocking display and i am more than angry with it. I know alot of you are going to disagree with me and thats fine.

by the end of the season you'll still saying "give him some time"... what a disgrace

And Lol at Mancity. Now it will be 35 and counting.

Problem is, Hodgson's way works fine when you're trying to create a limited but efficient team with little resources Liverpool have at least four - and probably a couple more - players who would walk into most teams in the Prem, and a more expansive style of play is needed.

Yeah i will and you know why? turning on the manager and the players isnt going to improve anything it will only make it worse. Thank you Ngog!!!!!

Welllll... liverpool are out so.... COME ON TOOOOOOOOOOONS!

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

by the end of the season you'll still saying "give him some time"... what a disgrace

He's been* there since the start of the season. What do you expect, straight away wins and silverware? He's got rubbish board backing.

*I backed him till the end, and most people i know did. I think the ones who wanted him out will now realise what a great coach he was.

**that's utter bollocks mate, Agger was misquoted and the paper actually printed different questions to the ones that were asked...

I don't see what Hodgson is going to give us tbh. He plays horrible football, hasn't got much of a reputation among Torres, Reina etc which could lead to them leaving if we keeps getting **** results, all comes back to Hodgson tbh.

Even if he was misquoted or whatever it was right and is not utter bollocks. We're playing terrible route one football, and Hodgson will play Skrtel ahead of Agger as Agger is a ball-playing centre-back and Skrtel won't hesitate to hoof the ball long.

Also as I'm rabbiting on we have scored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back