• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 325
  • Views Views 14K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea 3-3 Newcastle

Anelka pen.. it's going to ET surely.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Scunthorpe 2-5 Manchester United

They pull one back, but more suspect goalkeeping from Kuszcak.

What is it with Poles recently? Another crappy attempt at a save from Kuszcak means its 5-2 at Glanford Park.

I take my comment on the Chelsea game back.. maybe it's not.

Shola Ameobi makes it 4-3 to Newcastle!!

It's all going Pete Tong. Wigan have scored again to make it 2-1 after Jesús Gomez equalised:

Preston have a corner, Wigan break and seconds later the Championship side are in real trouble. Charles N'Zogbia counters with pace, plays a one-two with James McCarthy and fires it home.
Jonathan Stevenson over at BBC Sport.

FT between Utd and Scunny.

Yeah, Wigan were apparently completely pants until the 87th minute. Better late than never, I guess.

This is poor, the likes of Babel and N'gog aren't even dangerous and causing problems against Northampton. The only player that seems to want to win is Lucas who has been quality. Pacheco right midfield aswell?!

They are 17th in League 2 and we cant even perform well against them, i know its not the strongest side but the team out there should beat them, we are a joke.

BBC Radio 5 live's Jan Molby: "Since the Northampton goal, they have been all over Liverpool, putting them under all sorts of pressure. They are the better team at the moment, I cannot believe it."

:O really? whats going on at pool even the back-up team should beat northampton (no offence northampton fans(A))

They are 17th in League 2 and we cant even perform well against them, i know its not the strongest side but the team out there should beat them, we are a joke.

We haven't had 1 shot on goal since the 9th minute when we scored haha

BBC Radio 5 live's Jan Molby: "Since the Northampton goal, they have been all over Liverpool, putting them under all sorts of pressure. They are the better team at the moment, I cannot believe it."

:O really? whats going on at pool even the back-up team should beat northampton (no offence northampton fans(A))

Probably because we're ****.

But you won't hear me doing a 'CJ' on you all don't worry.

Liverpool 1-1 Northampton going into extra time. Boo's ring around Anfield at the full-time whistle. May be a weakened side but we're still much stronger then Northampton and there's a few internationals in the side. Ryan Babel is awful.

1-1 with Northampton at Anfield.

there's something seriously wrong with that.
sounds like Roy's shown no ambition at all...

hey has anyone got a good live stream to the Liverpool vs Northampton game

wouldnt mind watching the last few minutes :)

Liverpool 1-1 Northampton going into extra time. Boo's ring around Anfield at the full-time whistle. May be a weakened side but we're still much stronger then Northampton and there's a few internationals in the side. Ryan Babel is awful.

Our front 2 is Babel and N'Gog an they haven't had a shot on goal. That is scary because if Torres gets injured they are going to be our 1st choice strikers.

I dont even know what to say about this performance look at the team we had out tonight and it couldnt beat Northampton in 90 minutes.

Jones, Kelly, Wilson, Kyrgiakos, Agger, Lucas, Spearing, Jovanovic, Babel, Pacheco, Ngog

That is a good team its so embarrasing how far we have fallen and i cant see it ending any time soon.

We really need to go through, with Man City, Chelsea out of the competition our chances have increased.

1-1 with Northampton at Anfield.

there's something seriously wrong with that.
sounds like Roy's shown no ambition at all...

Getting increasingly frustrated about Roy's lack of ambition tbh. He's been telling Agger to play long balls to the front or face being dropped for Skrtel, our opening results have been poor, we've just drawn with Northampton. Oh and we've just brought Eccleston on for Jovanovic on the left?!

do you guys think roy will be sacked by christmas if we keep playing like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back