Carling Cup 3rd Round Draw and Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 325
  • Views Views 14K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont even know what to say about this performance look at the team we had out tonight and it couldnt beat Northampton in 90 minutes.

Jones, Kelly, Wilson, Kyrgiakos, Agger, Lucas, Spearing, Jovanovic, Babel, Pacheco, Ngog

That is a good team its so embarrasing how far we have fallen and i cant see it ending any time soon

6/7 full internationals? Northampton have 0?

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

do you guys think roy will be sacked by christmas if we keep playing like this

Haven't a clue. The Yank's are far too unpredictable, not sure what's going to happen while they're in the board room.

The baggies have bounced back in there again. Well done again ^^)

No hihglights at any point tonight?

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Northaaaaaaaaaaaaaaampton

Absolute ******* joke. Hodgson out.

He needs time, the players out there have shown they have no passion for the shirt, happy to take the money not happy to put in effort.

Anyway ive done my fair share of complaining fairplay to Northampton!

And Thanks for Chris Smalling :). Looked absolute rock and so composed.

Wow. Liverpool have gone down to Northampton?

With Man City, Tottenham and Chelsea already out of the competition (perhaps Liverpool also) it will give smaller Premiership sides a greater chance to win some Silverware this season.

Ohh, Liverpool are a right shambles.

But don't forget, we beat Liverpool before they did. ;) |)

a little bit too far mate.
we're Liverpool. we back our managers until the very end.
like someone say's he needs time, but surely, we should be dicking these?
dissapointed with Babel & Pacheco tbh. Although, his tactics and line-up says everything about Hodgson atm.

i do agree that it's an absolute joke.

He needs time, the players out there have shown they have no passion for the shirt, happy to take the money not happy to put in effort.

Anyway ive done my fair share of complaining fairplay to Northampton!

Joke all round. We need new owners, new manager, new players, we're a laughing stock at the moment.

Wow. Liverpool have gone down to Northampton?

With Man City, Tottenham and Chelsea already out of the competition (perhaps Liverpool also) it will give smaller Premiership sides a greater chance to win some Silverware this season.

Arsenal u18s will probably win it

Now you see why i prefer Martin O'neill? Hodgson, what a ******* J O K E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back