ah, almost perfect day...
Fulham - City 1-1
West Ham - L'pool 3-1
and
Arsenal - Birmingham C. 1-2
Joy oh joy ^^)
Ben Foster is really something :)

Man, if Carlsberg did weekends..

Rangers win, Celtic lose, and Big Eck and Fergie beat Arsenal in the final of the league cup :D

Well in Birmingham, and good luck in Europe next year :)

He didnt congratulate Birminghan then? typical Wenger.

on Birmingham...
Congratulations to Birmingham, they took advantage of the mistake [and] they took the trophy which hurts us tremendously. We have to be proud of our attitude, continue with our belief, pick ourselves up and face the other challenges we have. The team is very disappointed and we will face a lot of questions after that mistake tonight but we have to be strong enough to stand up. It is a good opportunity to show that we have the mental strength to respond to the situation like that.

Wow, i dont think i have ever celebrated so much when its not Chelsea or England related. Absolutely sensational and im actually quite pleased for Brum. They will be in Europe next season and they have great financial backing, Brum are a side on the up most definatly. Arsenal's claim for some silverwere has become maybe abit hindence to them now i believe, they want to so much and maybe a little too much. Well done Brum and a great day of football for Chelsea/Man Utd fans, Liverpool loosing, City drawing at home and Arsenal still go on without silverwere. Happy days.

Wow, i dont think i have ever celebrated so much when its not Chelsea or England related. Absolutely sensational and im actually quite pleased for Brum. They will be in Europe next season and they have great financial backing, Brum are a side on the up most definatly. Arsenal's claim for some silverwere has become maybe abit hindence to them now i believe, they want to so much and maybe a little too much. Well done Brum and a great day of football for Chelsea/Man Utd fans, Liverpool loosing, City drawing at home and Arsenal still go on without silverwere. Happy days.

I know! It's weird to think Brum will be in all four of the same competitions as Chelsea next season!

Arsenal fans if you are feeling bad about the loss, please dont click on spoiler.. Others can..
2zfkg3s.gif

Credits Top from RC

It's even better considering Ashley actually shot a guy with an air rifle :p

Last edited:
I know! It's weird to think Brum will be in all four of the same competitions as Chelsea next season![/QUOI

Ill let you have that one as your upset. I never knew we were only 2 points behind Spurs, i thought it was more than that. Was even more happy when i saw that today, what a day its been lol.

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

Thought i would add that this post i done ^ ^^^ was my 8,000th. Makes it even sweeter lol.

Yes congrats to birmingham deserved to win fairly even game and at times birmingham were on top and when arsenal was super foster withstood the barrage great stuff!! Great to see them win and also get a crack at europe

I say 2-1 To Birminghammm :D Big Ecks blue and white army :wub:QUOTE]

Came so close to putting a cheeky fiver on this with Zigic scoring first and I never :'(

Love this image. ^^)

189007_181524145223830_135805543129024_407355_3778349_n.jpg

Fergusons like that "**** that im necking this not wasting it" haha

View attachment 139949
Fail XD
ah, almost perfect day...
Fulham - City 1-1
West Ham - L'pool 3-1
and
Arsenal - Birmingham C. 1-2
Joy oh joy ^^)
Ben Foster is really something :)

I was one of those 22 that guessed correctly :D Never seen the game but delighted Big Eck got the win.

I thought you get into europe if you win the FA Cup, not the League Cup? :S

u can check the rule in fm also

since birmingham won today, offically, the 7th place in the epl is not worth and europa place to any team thats there, like bolton for now.

5-6th is auto match to the 4th round quailification, 7th is for third round. but 7th is decided but the fa and carling cup.

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

i have to say i never liked lee bowyer and there was no need for that.
i wish we werent in europe tbh as the Europa League is a like a poison chalic and there isnt that much money in it either

lol, at least you get to play in europa by all means so by my even if ur in the bottom ten, ur still in europa league, and any one in 5-6 place by the end will go to europa too. 7th pace is nothing now, offically.

consider urself good cuz last year Portsmouth had a glorious chance by reaching semifinals despite losing to chelsea in the FA finals, but due to finnancial problems, they dropped out and wont compete in europa.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Congratulations to Birmingham:D The keeper is the biggest problem with Arsenal.. Until they find a good keeper they will hardly win anything, though they have good footballers like Fabregas, Persie, Nasri, Wilshere...

I have one question know.. Is Birmingham going to play in Europe next year cause they win the cup or is it only the FA cup winner who plays in the Europe?

depends who will be in fa semi finals.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Did anyone see what Bowyer did to KOS when 2nd goal was scored..

CE4T7.gif

bit** *** Bowyer . even last time tried to break sanga's ankle.

Common FA , BE MORE STRICT

No Birmingham will play in the 2011/2012 Europa League regardless of what happens in the FA Cup

Why is Szczesny getting the blame? Surely it was more Koscielny's fault? Once he committed to going for the ball he should have carried on and cleared it, not pull out and make things awkward.

Im with you. i was watching this match by FOX Soccer plus (im in canada), and they are blaming him like crazy.

FOX SOCCER IS STUPID.

this game , wojo was bad, so was the Back four , exculde sanga he was soild. but look at the few games back, kos and wojo we awesome.

i guarantee, wojo is our no. 1 . today he had a bad day.

Im with you. i was watching this match by FOX Soccer plus (im in canada), and they are blaming him like crazy.

FOX SOCCER IS STUPID.

this game , wojo was bad, so was the Back four , exculde sanga he was soild. but look at the few games back, kos and wojo we awesome.

i guarantee, wojo is our no. 1 . today he had a bad day.

sorry but why are you quoting nearly every post ?

No Birmingham will play in the 2011/2012 Europa League regardless of what happens in the FA Cup

same thing i said. not this europa , the next one.

there is a qualification stage before the group stage for europa, and thats we birmigham will be

this is what i mean.

Just got back aint, read every page:

On the way their i was on the tube with Arsenal fans everything was in good atmosphere no trouble or sense of trouble at all.
I ain't seen any replays or what not but it seemed like a decent game to watch, alway's gonna end up 2-1 (so much so me and my mates all chipped in a quid for Blues to win 2-1 and lets just say we had beer on tap no worries ) Thought overall the game was even but so glad we won it, hope Arsenal/media don't say it was because Walcott and Fabregas were out and give Blues some credit

http://link.brightcove.com/services...bYDLH15l1vwIIVsop0qj9qrqRT&bctid=805601434001

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McoLp5_BAT8"]YouTube - Birmingham fans at Wembley (27/2/11)[/ame]

Last edited:

On the way their i was on the tube with Arsenal fans everything was in good atmosphere no trouble or sense of trouble at all.
I ain't seen any replays or what not but it seemed like a decent game to watch, alway's gonna end up 2-1 (so much so me and my mates all chipped in a quid for Blues to win 2-1 and lets just say we had beer on tap no worries ) Thought overall the game was even but so glad we won it, hope Arsenal/media don't say it was because Walcott and Fabregas were out and give Blues some credit

http://link.brightcove.com/services...bYDLH15l1vwIIVsop0qj9qrqRT&bctid=805601434001

YouTube - Birmingham fans at Wembley (27/2/11)
I think Arsenal would have won if Fabregas is playing instead of Rosicky (god his performance is awful).

So all this talk of how many, is now will they even win one.. I ******* love it. Foster is a god, Martins with an titans style performance, and Johnson was class.

YouTube - Birmingham fans at Wembley (27/2/11)

Of course they will mate. They deserved to win it because they are a bigger club. Surprised Wenger was very graceful in defeat. Some Arsenal fans are genuine, but I highly doubt Fabregas would have beat Foster in that game. When hes on form, hes on form alright!
Best game ive ever witnessed, wasn't able to go unfortunately as funds doesn't allow me to. I nearly gave my 2 month old daughter a heart attack when Martins scored! All down to her though, she wore her Blues vest for the first time yesterday and we won :D

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

u can check the rule in fm also

since birmingham won today, offically, the 7th place in the epl is not worth and europa place to any team thats there, like bolton for now.

5-6th is auto match to the 4th round quailification, 7th is for third round. but 7th is decided but the fa and carling cup.

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

lol, at least you get to play in europa by all means so by my even if ur in the bottom ten, ur still in europa league, and any one in 5-6 place by the end will go to europa too. 7th pace is nothing now, offically.

consider urself good cuz last year Portsmouth had a glorious chance by reaching semifinals despite losing to chelsea in the FA finals, but due to finnancial problems, they dropped out and wont compete in europa.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

depends who will be in fa semi finals.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

bit** *** Bowyer . even last time tried to break sanga's ankle.

Common FA , BE MORE STRICT

Look at short number. It was Beausejour who rubbed his head. Stop making Bowyer a scapegoat. I would have done the exact same if I was in that team!

Status
Not open for further replies.