Carling Nations Cup 2011

You rejected it for a Denmark Friendly ;)

Shows how much we value the attacks of the other home nations when we consider Nicklas Bendtner a bigger test, eh? ^^)

Shows how much we value the attacks of the other home nations when we consider Nicklas Bendtner a bigger test, eh? ^^)

Would say yes as half of the squads have has pull outs anyway

Out of curiosity, is Fahey classed a star in the Irish team?

In my eyes yes.
In League of Ireland eyes yes
In Trappatoni and our senses eyes no he is a good Impact sub.

I feel he would be the ideal playmaker as he actually comes short for it

Not a star a up and coming I'd say had a good end to 2010 with us then came on tonight and scored a good free-kick, pushing for a starting place in the squad.

Was just wondering, considering every time I hear a game he's played in, it seems he's made some kind impact with goal scoring. Whether it's an assist or a goal. Never seen him tackle in my life, but I still rate him as a good player to have on our bench.

no bit-part player atm but I think he will get more games soon, he always changes games imo very lively

That absolutely says it all tbf, Keith Fahey change games oO)

Im not sure this is the same player :$

for Ireland he does

Well although i like the lad, honest, hard working,

he doesn't offer anything much in a Blues shirt but a consistent passing game,

his nickname down Stan's is Keith "what's a tackle?" Fahey :$ says it all for this defensive game, ALTHOUGH he flew into a few tasty challenges tonight which shocked me i have to admit!

He has decent technical ability, like his goal away at Stoke this season was a cracker, and his free kick tonight was quality, just doesn't do it enough!

Fahey is my lover tbh. Its an awful pity he was a Pats player and not Shels.
All I want is Wes Hoolahan to start playing for Ireland as he is pro.

If Bale was playing he'd have torn Ireland a new one :mad:

(A) Didn't see the match but a disappointing result, bets we finish bottom.

Last edited:
If Bale was playing he'd have torn Ireland a new one :mad:

(A) Didn't see the match but a a disappointing result, bets we finish bottom.

you had 3 shots and 1 on target while we had about 15 shots unsure of how many on target

Woah Ireland and North that might spark a bit of a row

Woah Ireland and North that might spark a bit of a row

Actually this may be a suprise to you but Glasgow is more Northern Ireland than Northern Ireland so There could be no trouble (Celtic and Rangers make it worse).

Im not saying it wont all kick off tho

Nothing Cup, didnt realise it was going on. With out england it is nothing, Not even all the home nations.

We could all survive without England. England couldn't cope without us.

And actually it is all the home nations? It's the Celtic nation's England wasn't a Celtic Tribal country

We could all survive without England. England couldn't cope without us.

Iv been impartial up to now with this stupid England vs the rest discussion, as its ridiculous, BUT that lovely comment made me laugh ALOT!