Carling Nations Cup 2011

Actually this may be a suprise to you but Glasgow is more Northern Ireland than Northern Ireland so There could be no trouble (Celtic and Rangers make it worse).

Im not saying it wont all kick off tho

My Dads Northern.

But there will still be the casual's lurking about

Epic goal by Darron Gibson but why are the playing both games at the Aviva Stadium when Ireland have a six nations game on the weekend which is arguably more important.

If Bale was playing he'd have torn Ireland a new one :mad:

(A) Didn't see the match but a disappointing result, bets we finish bottom.
we could say the same about the numerous players we where missing tbh

Fahey is my lover tbh. Its an awful pity he was a Pats player and not Shels.
All I want is Wes Hoolahan to start playing for Ireland as he is pro.

Wes is my cousin my dad was talking to him last week he said he is very dissapointed about not getting into the squad as he has being playing very well recently.

The only goals Gibson ever scores are spectacular long-rangers, I swear.

If Bale played he would have no doubt being the best player on the pitch, that is of course because Paul McShane wasn't playing.

You rejected it for a Denmark Friendly ;)

Just remind me Callum where are Denmark rated in comparison to half this tournament teams...?

Would say yes as half of the squads have has pull outs anyway

Shows how highly your players rate this then.. Eh?

We could all survive without England. England couldn't cope without us.

And actually it is all the home nations? It's the Celtic nation's England wasn't a Celtic Tribal country

We have survived this long with out any input from the other nations, So why not survive a bit longer.

The only goals Gibson ever scores are spectacular long-rangers, I swear.

Pretty much, **** of a strike on him when he catches it perfectly, just shame about the rest of his team.

scotland team

mgreggor

hutton
s caldwell
berra
bardsley

commons
adam
Mccarthur
morrison
naismith

miller (c)

Come on Lads lets start off with a win :D

Last edited:
Very strong side their from Scotland, hoping N.Ireland does us a favor and get at least a draw.

Gotta say, happy with our perfomance an'all, but this game is boring as **** :p

Very encouraging from Scotland. Although it's Northern Ireland the result and performance have been impressive, and the squad will hopefully stay together for a good few years.

Very encouraging from Scotland. Although it's Northern Ireland the result and performance have been impressive, and the squad will hopefully stay together for a good few years.

Has Snodgrass come on yet?

Was very impressed tonight, specially with the lads who techinically I class as English. Commons and Bardsley were both great in the first half. Morrison was nothing special, played ok I suppose.

They played with a lot of confidence. I'd like to continue with that system, the deep role for Adam and Fletcher coming in for McArthur.

Promising times for Scotland (touch wood).