Carling Nations Cup 2011

Was very impressed tonight, specially with the lads who techinically I class as English. Commons and Bardsley were both great in the first half. Morrison was nothing special, played ok I suppose.

They played with a lot of confidence. I'd like to continue with that system, the deep role for Adam and Fletcher coming in for McArthur.

Promising times for Scotland (touch wood).

Adam is the Scottish Xavi ;)

Guess the Ireland vs Scotland game will decide the winner then, Well done tonight Scotland.

:wub: Scotland play fantastic and that was with out our captain Fletcher and talisman Mcfadden.

Commons and Bardsley were top class and Mccarathur's shot/cross was imense.

Really pleased with Scotland, and I can now say, with confidence, that I woulod turn gay for Kris Commons. He's a ******* BEAST! :wub: Also, good performances from Bardsley, McArthur and Commons, and a long overdue ap for Mark Wilson. :) Adam disappointed me though, but hopefully we can take our good form now into the Brazil game next month and try not too get humped by more than three or so goals. :p

:wub: Scotland play fantastic and that was with out our captain Fletcher and talisman Mcfadden.

Commons and Bardsley were top class and Mccarathur's shot/cross was imense.

TBH I think we always do better without McFadden. Look at the Spain game for example he wasn't in that game.

Don't get me wrong he's a good player but he tries to hard to be the "Hero" in Scotland games I think.

Its Back this week !!!!!!!

C'mon Scotland !! :D :wub:

Its Back this week !!!!!!!

C'mon Scotland !! :D :wub:

I reckon next Sunday will determine the winner :)
Were going to beat NI Tuesday and Scots should beat Wales on Wednesday :)

SCOTLAND VS WALES
25-05-11
1945 KO
SKY SPORTS 1

Scotland
McGregor
Whittaker G Caldwell Berra Crainey
Naismith Brown Adam Morrison
McCormack Miller

Cmon lads lets get this cup !:D

Last edited:
Was at the game yesterday, it was so poor. 3rd choice team out again and NI didnt bring any half decent players (bar Davis) or any fans due to them being on strike.
Poor atmosphere, poor attendance and poor standard of play. It had the potential to be a decent tournament but is just a bunch of friendly matches really.

great 3-1 tonight !

charlie adam played well aswell and set up the equaliser with a great pass

lets beat ROI and win this thing :)

A draw is enough for an Italian managed team.
I dont think I will watch that match so

Just me that thought Whittaker had a very good game tonight ? (A) Well played by Commons tonight as well :)

This is the shittest tournament ever :p

btw not saying cos of the countries but the attendances, coverage etc

Hardly surprising Scotland won 3-1 considering the poor side that Wales put out.

great 3-1 tonight !

charlie adam played well aswell and set up the equaliser with a great pass

lets beat ROI and win this thing :)

I watched the 1st half where Adam was very poor, did he actually play well (any assists?) or is it just more overrated Adam?
From what I seen today Scotland are the only team playing there proper team in this, but we will still beat yous :p

LASTEST SCORE

Wales 1-0 Northern Ireland (HT 1-0)
  • Ramsey 36​
GO ON RAMBO !!​