Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Carlo Ancelotti Sacked!

DMF

@dmf180593
Aug 7, 2009
Carlo Ancelotti has been sacked by Chelsea according to Sky Sports News.

Thoughts?

Will post link when available..

zzeezzy

Jan 4, 2010
Ancelotti was a real great manager. But i guess it was inevitable with Roman's ownership style he demands trophies every year and in a way i like his winning and determination mentality to get a manager who wins. But I really thought Ancelotti was a top quality manager and gutted to see him not in the premiership. Having said that do you think Abromovich may have someone lined up?? I did hear names linked such as Harry Redknapp or Guus Hiddink, surely they are just big fat rumours (I got it off the transfer gossip on teletext this morning).

Thanaelsss

Sep 26, 2010
seriously? im surprised to hear this. i hope harry redknapp doesnt go to chelsea, hes amazing at tottenham. XD

ajt09

Nice Guy Gramps
Oct 23, 2009
You have to be kidding me. What an absolute disgrace. Unsurprising, but ****** shocking. If I hear anything about mutual consent-absolute BS. Sacked for winning the double last year, finishing 2nd this year...get lost Roman

Dunc

Keyboard Warrior
Dec 3, 2009
Meh.

Didn't think he was doing a bad job, had a terribad spell around November.. I think.

Anyway, will be interesting to see who will take over next.

AVB maybe?

CallumHowey

Dec 21, 2010
Well if the paper talk is true then he'll go to West Ham. I hope he does go to West Ham tbh. With the good youngsters they have then they'll come straight back up.

oja20

Simmer down and pucker up
Jul 1, 2009
Absolute joke, lets sack another manager after a bad season.. Not like stability's a good thing

Danny

Staff member
Jan 2, 2009
This is really stupid if you ask me.
He's done a good job as Chelsea manager, and came close to winning the league, he knows where he went wrong and given another season I'm sure he'd have put things right and won something.. Whoever they get now will probably not have managed in the EPL before and will find it hard first season, probably not win anything and it'll begin again!

Chelsea need to keep one manager for 2-3 years before acting like they have.

craig curtis

Aug 13, 2010
roman wake up you cant expect to change manager every season and think your gonna win things feel sorry for carlo has done a good job at chelsea double last season 2nd this huh deserves to be sacked me thinks not

Calum

Dec 22, 2009
LETS ALL LAUGH AT CHELSEA !!!

if its true really daft sacking one bad few months and he is sacked?

S

Sam

Meh.

Didn't think he was doing a bad job, had a terribad spell around November.. I think.

Anyway, will be interesting to see who will take over next.

AVB maybe?
I'm gonna guess it will be Mourinho, I reckon he will get sacked also

Jak

May 17, 2010
Was he sacked or did he just leave? Neither is surprising tbh. Roman stop sacking everyone it gets you nowhere!

ChrisBird

Jul 20, 2010
:'( Bye bye Carlo.

I'm not sure but it could well have been that he decided to leave because Chelsea weren't going to take any action until next week.