Carlo Ancelotti Sacked!

DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score
Carlo Ancelotti has been sacked by Chelsea according to Sky Sports News.

Thoughts?

Will post link when available..

Ancelotti was a real great manager. But i guess it was inevitable with Roman's ownership style he demands trophies every year and in a way i like his winning and determination mentality to get a manager who wins. But I really thought Ancelotti was a top quality manager and gutted to see him not in the premiership. Having said that do you think Abromovich may have someone lined up?? I did hear names linked such as Harry Redknapp or Guus Hiddink, surely they are just big fat rumours (I got it off the transfer gossip on teletext this morning).

seriously? im surprised to hear this. i hope harry redknapp doesnt go to chelsea, hes amazing at tottenham. XD

You have to be kidding me. What an absolute disgrace. Unsurprising, but ****** shocking. If I hear anything about mutual consent-absolute BS. Sacked for winning the double last year, finishing 2nd this year...get lost Roman

Meh.

Didn't think he was doing a bad job, had a terribad spell around November.. I think.

Anyway, will be interesting to see who will take over next.

AVB maybe?

Well if the paper talk is true then he'll go to West Ham. I hope he does go to West Ham tbh. With the good youngsters they have then they'll come straight back up.

Chuck Redknapp and get this man in please Levy, class manager.

It says he left on Sky Sports not that he was sacked?

Absolute joke, lets sack another manager after a bad season.. Not like stability's a good thing

This is really stupid if you ask me.
He's done a good job as Chelsea manager, and came close to winning the league, he knows where he went wrong and given another season I'm sure he'd have put things right and won something.. Whoever they get now will probably not have managed in the EPL before and will find it hard first season, probably not win anything and it'll begin again!

Chelsea need to keep one manager for 2-3 years before acting like they have.

roman wake up you cant expect to change manager every season and think your gonna win things feel sorry for carlo has done a good job at chelsea double last season 2nd this huh deserves to be sacked me thinks not

Chuck Redknapp and get this man in please Levy, class manager.

Not happening..

Don't think AvB is coming to England just yet. Risky job for anyone to take, though - who has the mental capability to be treated this badly by the owners?

LETS ALL LAUGH AT CHELSEA !!!

if its true really daft sacking one bad few months and he is sacked?

Meh.

Didn't think he was doing a bad job, had a terribad spell around November.. I think.

Anyway, will be interesting to see who will take over next.

AVB maybe?

I'm gonna guess it will be Mourinho, I reckon he will get sacked also

Was he sacked or did he just leave? Neither is surprising tbh. Roman stop sacking everyone it gets you nowhere!

Hahaha:

OptaJoke:

Carlo Ancelotti has parted company with Chelsea...an eyebrow will be raised over that decision...

:'( Bye bye Carlo.

I'm not sure but it could well have been that he decided to leave because Chelsea weren't going to take any action until next week.