Carlo Ancelotti Sacked!

2nd and you get sacked?

Considering how tight the league was especially in the run in to the last few games, Chelsea did well to even have a shout of the title considering their bad spell. Things didn't go their way in cups but there is no reason to sack this man if you ask me, possibly one of the worst managerial decisions I have ever seen. Ancelotti is a class manager and Chelsea will find it hard to replace him with someone of the same caliber. Ridiculous decision. Abramovich is a ******.

I have a feeling there could be someone Abramovich has made contact with already who he has a chance of getting. That is the only reason why he would sack Ancelotti, if he has someone already who he knows he can get to replace him. Personally I would not rule out Villas-Boas or Harry Redknapp

Zola would be an odd one. Had a great half a season, and an awful half.

Sorry don't know what I was thinking oO)

Points still valid though

Not 74-27, 1997, my DOB :$ sorry

What?
Your point is totally invalid lol..

Sorry don't know what I was thinking oO)

Points still valid though

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Not 74-27, 1997, my DOB :$ sorry

Try again...

If anyone mentions Andre Villas Boas and how he is going to be their next manager, I will report each and every post.

sigh. a stupid decision by the club. a trophy less season does not = disaster... now we're going to get someone like van basten in charge...

Shame really, man had a lot of class. Will be interesting if Ambramovich continues his trend of foreign managers or appoints a British one.

omg this is stupid why just cause they didnt win the league

Arsene Wenger outstays another Chelsea manager ! ^^)

His friendship with Fergie doesn't really mean anything TBH. And it could well be that he's waiting for the Utd job, but he loves Chelsea and if he's offered the job again then he may well take it, then again he might not.

He wont take the Chelsea job unless Roman sells the club. Roman and Jose don't get on so much.

God Chelsea is sooo stupid. They really aren't a well-run club. Sure they're going to win plenty because they have so much money and have great players but they certainly aren't efficient or smart about this. What kind of club sacks their manager for one season without trophies when he won them their first league double the season before. When this season's failure was caused by interference from the ownership: the firing of an influential coach and an unwanted 50 million quid signing who is 28, has had a lot of injuries (which may have affected his pace, which his game depends upon) that doesn't fit at all into the team as it is (meaning if they want him to succeed they have to completely restructure it). So they blame the manager and sack him. If they didn't have a bottomless pit of money they'd sink into oblivion.

stupid! i can confidently say Roman Abramovic is suffering from asthma of the brain! hiccups and fluctuations be e portion! hehehehehe... relegate Chelski or is it chelshit! whicheva.. they are same and similar! hehehehehhe!

God sake Roman. Now that you've fired another coach, the only coaches you could possibly get who may be better are André Villas Boas (unproven for a Premiership manager though) and Guus Hiddink. Maybe a few other managers would also cut it like maybe Wilkins (extremely unlikely, but he has great knowledge of what the club needs and such) and Zola.

Last edited: