Carlo Ancelotti Sacked!

2. Buy replacements.
3. No - Wilkins was there, hence point 6.
6. Yes.
8. No he didn't. Why play someone who is apparently causing you to play bad.

2. Buy replacements.
3. No - Wilkins was there, hence point 6.
6. Yes.
8. No he didn't. Why play someone who is apparently causing you to play bad.

2. Thats not his choice remember.
3. Wilkins was at Chelsea before Ancelotti.
6. Exacly my point, he speaks/understands English better than most foreign managers.
8. Torres wasent causing us to play bad was he. All Drogba, Anelka and Torres was not scoring or playing well not just Torres. He had 3 out of form strikers.

2. Thats not his choice remember.
3. Wilkins was at Chelsea before Ancelotti.
6. Exacly my point, he speaks/understands English better than most foreign managers.
8. Torres wasent causing us to play bad was he. All Drogba, Anelka and Torres was not scoring or playing well not just Torres. He had 3 out of form strikers.

2. Ancellotti cannot sign players? mmkay
3. Yes, doesn't exactly respond to my point
8. Then why use him as an unwanted player have any effect in how the team plays. If it wasn't him making them play bad, partly.

2. Ancellotti cannot sign players? mmkay
3. Yes, doesn't exactly respond to my point
8. Then why use him as an unwanted player have any effect in how the team plays. If it wasn't him making them play bad, partly.

2. No Chelsea manager gets the final say on transfers in or out and its so easy to see that
3. He was part of the Chelsea furnature thats why he stayed. He also was really good friends with Ancelotti before so it just made good sence
8. I dont understand what you said at all. All i know is that he had 3 out of form strikers so he rotated between the 3 and with different formations etc which is what you would expect a manager to do.

CJACKO - Torres was out of form anyway. Carlo didn't have to play him, but he did and he desperately tried to fit him into the system - even with an in-form/improving Drogba & Lampard when he was never going to - trying to set up in the infamous midfield triangle with two strikers, going 4-4-2, etc. None of which worked. Signing Torres wasn't his fault, and I have plenty of sympathy for him in being sacked but as has been said, he didn't have to play out of form players - he failed to replace older players who left/were out of form by your slump.

HE has to take blame for more stuff than your claiming to be honest - he got his tactics wrong and failed to motivate his players when they got complacent. How much impact did Wilkins' sacking actually have? Is it just coincidental or was he the driving force behind your best season in history? If his sacking had that much impact, then it suggests Ancelotti was over-reliant on him, doesn't it?

I am sympathetic towards Ancelloti's sacking but yes he has to take a good share of the blame, the fact is that if a team is not doing well, its down to the manager too... I would have loved to see him remain here for one more year but thats Roman for you, the real question is: Who is Chelsea's new manager going to be?

CJACKO - Torres was out of form anyway. Carlo didn't have to play him, but he did and he desperately tried to fit him into the system - even with an in-form/improving Drogba & Lampard when he was never going to - trying to set up in the infamous midfield triangle with two strikers, going 4-4-2, etc. None of which worked. Signing Torres wasn't his fault, and I have plenty of sympathy for him in being sacked but as has been said, he didn't have to play out of form players - he failed to replace older players who left/were out of form by your slump.

HE has to take blame for more stuff than your claiming to be honest - he got his tactics wrong and failed to motivate his players when they got complacent. How much impact did Wilkins' sacking actually have? Is it just coincidental or was he the driving force behind your best season in history? If his sacking had that much impact, then it suggests Ancelotti was over-reliant on him, doesn't it?

There wasent many players that wasent out of form though thats the point. Drogba has only played ok the last month or so and Lampard has been missing all season. He had to rotate between lots of out of form players and if a player cant motivate himself then maybe he is in the wrong job? You say he failed to replace older players but just how much is of that is his fault?? Chelsea tried not to spend alot of money and reduce the wage bill so thats not his fault surely? Im not saying Ancelotti should take no blame because even he will take some of it but my point is that majority of the problems were not his fault simple as that. As for changing tactics what more do you expect a manger to do when the side arnt getting the results, he tried finding a different system in hope the side would suddenly click and to be fair it came from Ferbruary onwards as we clawed back after being 15points behind Utd.

Probably the right decision to let him go after thinking about it, our style of play was too slow for the Prem i also dont think he got the players motivated.

Van Basten and AVB the favourites, would prefer AVB but i think hes staying for a couple of years. Lets hope whoever gets it plays faster build up!

Probably the right decision to let him go after thinking about it, our style of play was too slow for the Prem i also dont think he got the players motivated.

Van Basten and AVB the favourites, would prefer AVB but i think hes staying for a couple of years. Lets hope whoever gets it plays faster build up!

Thats surely down to the personal, we currently have no players who will take players on and have abit of trickery etc.

Thats surely down to the personal, we currently have no players who will take players on and have abit of trickery etc.
Its pretty much the same bunch as other seasons, you dont need trickery etc just pass the ball quicker instead of holding onto the ball for 10mins letting the opposition get back into position

The way we played was how teams play in the Serie A, coincidence?

Its pretty much the same bunch as other seasons, you dont need trickery etc just pass the ball quicker instead of holding onto the ball for 10mins letting the opposition get back into position

The way we played was how teams play in the Serie A, coincidence?

Its not a coincidence because he is Italian. But like you say it was ok last season wasent it.

if AVB is appointed I cant wait to see what he brings to Chelsea, perhaps a fusion of the defensive arts he learned under the Special One and the attacking game he favours?

Scrap Boas, he is not interested anyway. Ian Holloway da man.

That would be brilliant. Please Mr. Abramovich.

Not only that but I bet Holloway would snap at the chance to manage at Chelsea. For me he was the manager of the season this year. Yes Fergie done wonders again to get us another title, but like Jamie Redknapp said on Sky Sports, with that set of players to get 39 points was absolutely outstanding.

You mean its not been updated yet? What a crime that is

Hmm. Well you'd think they would have added him 2 years ago when he was appointed: 2008-Present sort of thing but he's not there at all. He doesn't exist according to Chelsea's History ;)

Hmm. Well you'd think they would have added him 2 years ago when he was appointed: 2008-Present sort of thing but he's not there at all. He doesn't exist according to Chelsea's History ;)
Correct me if I'm wrong but i believe it gets updated when the manager leaves. You must be running out of things to say about Chelsea