carlos_fierro's FM 2016 facepacks

Better than 2014-2015?

• Yes

Votes: 77 83.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 16.3%

• Total voters
i have some problem with my face pack as it is not working.
beforehand, i already follow all your step at the 1st post and it didnt work.
In the game, i cleared cache and reload the skin. nothing happen. but my logo flag all working fine.
would you please help me giving some idea?

THanks in advance

Good to see someone's up to speed on the templating.

View attachment 174263

New players added to Dutch pack. Some other updates as well on front page.

I expect you lot will go mute again now I've restarted adding updates.

Last edited:
Hey Carlos

Glad to hear you are still posting some updates here and there. Let me know if you need anything. I'm here to help.

Kind Regards

Matt

Sorry mate but they're not really up to standard. Try finding some better quality pics, zoom your crops out and position your subjects more centrally, with no or very little dead space above the head.

Last edited:
Sorry mate but they're not really up to standard. Try finding some better quality pics, zoom your crops out and position your subjects more centrally, with no or very little dead space above the head.

Thanks for the advice man, gotta try again

Right you lot, whoever you lot are, I've done Romania's first division out of opportunity more than love. They're mostly profile pictures but hey, it's what was on offer and they're better than crappy cut-outs and blanks.

You can get the pack on the first post. Some better Romanian players have moved out of the Others pack as a consequence, so download that and delete the old pack if you don't want doubles in your system.

Also, staff pack has Romanian managers and Italian lower divisions has a 50+ update. Serie B pretty much done.

I'll also be turning Spain's La Liga into a megapack soon with additions from the Segunda division. And if anyone can ID primavera players for me I'll have some more for Serie A.

12,500 tiles and counting...

Last edited:
Top work on these packs. Been using these since release (although I've edited some tiles to my own personal taste)