carlos_fierro's FM 2016 facepacks

Better than 2014-2015?

• Yes

Votes: 77 83.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 16.3%

• Total voters
They'll most likely be under 'other players' this year. Let's see how far we can take it. Not had many offers of help so far!

Is it quite simple (i.e. not technically difficult, I am aware of teh supreme effort required on your behalf to do this) to do Carlos?

If so I will endeavour to learn how and will do Championship, League 1 and League 2.

I change a few pictures from downloaded packs to different ones, and also give good regens a picture, so can edit a config file, I just need to make sure I am getting decent quality pics and I have no idea about resizing them.

Eddie, this year's template makes editing a little more technical than before, but not overly so. I have cut down processing times through various scripts and shortcuts, and simplifying folder structures and using UID configs helps greatly. There's an easy way and a hard way - I can send you some instructions and PSD files. But picture quality will be your main issue, especially at this stage of the season.

Anyway, major update today is the other players folder, plus an update for Ligue 1 and English lower, and some other small reups too.

View attachment 226607 View attachment 226606 View attachment 226605 View attachment 226604

Also... some new EPL tiles. You lucky tykes.

View attachment 226488 View attachment 226487 View attachment 226477 View attachment 226476

Last edited:
Good evening Carlos!Sorry to get tired but i want to ask you if upload on the folder other players fotos of the team of PAOK!

I don't fully understand you.

If you want to contribute, you can send me the crops if you like over Mega or mediafire, and I'll choose the ones I think are up to it. If you're asking for things I don't have, you'll have to wait until I do.

Last edited:
hola exelente trabajo !!!!

hay pocibilidad de equipos argentinos ??

Good afternoon Carlos Fierro.

Great Job ! The faces are awesome.

Is it possible to have the facepack fore these players :
1/
HTML:
http://www.gettyimages.fr/detail/photo-d'actualit%C3%A9/borja-mayoral-of-real-madrid-in-action-during-the-photo-dactualit%C3%A9/488324276

2/
HTML:
Martin Odegaard of Real Madrid, Christian Grindheim of Vaalerenga... Photo d'actualité | Getty Images
3/
HTML:
Marco Asensio of Real Madrid in action during the pre-season friendly... Photo d'actualité | Getty Images

Good afternoon Carlos Fierro.

Great Job ! The faces are awesome.

Is it possible to have the facepack fore these players :
1/
HTML:
http://www.gettyimages.fr/detail/photo-d'actualit%C3%A9/borja-mayoral-of-real-madrid-in-action-during-the-photo-dactualit%C3%A9/488324276

2/
HTML:
Martin Odegaard of Real Madrid, Christian Grindheim of Vaalerenga... Photo d'actualité | Getty Images
3/
HTML:
Marco Asensio of Real Madrid in action during the pre-season friendly... Photo d'actualité | Getty Images

First two will be up on Saturday. Marco Asensio has been transferred to another team, however.

Check the first post? Premier League first teams are pretty much done, so only a trickle of new players.

Last edited:
hi , which skin is best to use with these facepacks?
do we download them into our graphics folder as normal, or do we have to create a new folder and name it ?

Back