Bromley's season with this tactic

Thank you Casey32 for creating this tactic. I am new to FM2011 (I am a FM2009 Alum) and I figured I try this out since the top flight seems to be having success. My current run is:

3 Wins - 3-0, 2-0, 3-0
4 Losses - 4-0, 2-0, 2-0, 5-2
2 Draws - 1-1, 4-4

All league games as I used this tactic at the season of regular season.

My thinking on this is that I was playing on a field that doesn't like wingers... but what do i know :)

atletico 4-2-4

I used a similar tactic with atletico and I won the La Liga, the spanish cup, the euro cup, the spanish supercup and also the european supercup. Forlan scored 40 goals in 42 matches, so I am very happy with this tactic. However, I often used a defensive midfielder instead of the two central midfielder. Some of my greatest victories: 6:3 against ajax, 4:1 against real, 3:0 against barça and 5:0 against Tottenham

Last edited:
Can you Please tell me whether this tactic will work on FM10? I have been looking for a 4-4-2 Tactic like this for a very long time.... Thanks!

do you always use ask assistant for opposition instructions?
and do you re click it at half time?

do you think this tactic would work with Norwich. I havent started the season yet and im looking for a tactic. Our wingers and full backs dont have much pace but do you think it would work?

Can you Please tell me whether this tactic will work on FM10? I have been looking for a 4-4-2 Tactic like this for a very long time.... Thanks!
no

do you always use ask assistant for opposition instructions?
and do you re click it at half time?
i just have manager options as assistant to take care of them, i dont have much time for it since they where added

do you think this tactic would work with Norwich. I havent started the season yet and im looking for a tactic. Our wingers and full backs dont have much pace but do you think it would work?
not sure, it should make the chances but i would be worried about counters, worth a try, maybe set more defensive

Any changes to be made for 11.2 ?

and, what sideline instructions have to be used ?

Cheers and Merry Christmas :)

i have a succesful 1 1/2 season, won everything
but after that i'm struggling to get a win,
now i'm not winning for 3 match,
any solution?

well i don't know where u goin wrong so i unsure but i be working on new verison right now

Version 2: The Preview

Started a new game with Arsenal as with the feedback i received. Here is a little glimpse at how is it performing.... hopefully will be released for the new year.​

The one thing i have noticed after using this tactic for 1&1/2 season's is that in the first half of the match my team will be playing very well creating chances and scoring goals. But, as soon as the second half begins something goes wrong, the chances are still there but the goals seem to vanish. I score around 2-4 goals in the first half but score around 0-2 goals in the second half, usually its 0 goals in the second half. Anyone else facing the same problem ?

Cheers :)

The one thing i have noticed after using this tactic for 1&1/2 season's is that in the first half of the match my team will be playing very well creating chances and scoring goals. But, as soon as the second half begins something goes wrong, the chances are still there but the goals seem to vanish. I score around 2-4 goals in the first half but score around 0-2 goals in the second half, usually its 0 goals in the second half. Anyone else facing the same problem ?

Cheers :)

most probably it's your teamtalks, after each match go view your assistant's "team talk feedback" and see their reaction to your words.

Check out this really detailed and useful guide!
WoIfsongs teamtalk

Still working fine in 11.2.1

Werder had a player sent off right at the start of the game, but still: 19 CCC. Not too shabby. :)

couldanyone answer weather this tactic is for any version of fm11 or does it work better on a patched version?
just started fm11 season with arsenal using this tactic on unpatched fm11, had about 6 freindlies, won 4 drawn 1 (against a lower league team) and lost 3-0 away to a french team either lyon or lens (cant remember)1st league game drew 22after coming back from 2-0 down at ht away against bolton. the friendly games i won were very low scoring winning 1-0 or 2-1 bar the 1st friendly which i won 6-1 away to a good german team. i undertand it takes time for a formation to settle in i just wandered if it works better on a patched version of the game