Oh my good

Hello iam used This tactic in a save with valência.
I just buy Coates and i play 14 games oficial..I win real Madrid barça and just Lost with Málaga away..when i go home i put some pictures but i just wanna say thanks..Sorry my English

Does anyone have recent results to share on this tactic? Also instructions as to how and when the two variations should be used?

Does anyone have recent results to share on this tactic? Also instructions as to how and when the two variations should be used?

Hello James.
https://community.sigames.com/topic/432356-lennons-triple-threat/
Try this or any of KNAP tactics, didn't play for almost two weeks, my laptop is broken I should get it back this week so I will test that new 4123 Trident tactic(underdog) looks Solid.
Sorry for replying here for your PM but I think your inbox is full, couldn't reply in there.

Have to say im loving this tactic. Im ajax. So far dominating the league. Top of my champions league group beating bayern and man city twice. Its soo good to get away from 3 striker tactics and be able to dry defensive midfielders, and inside forwards. Really enjoying this tactic

Have to say im loving this tactic. Im ajax. So far dominating the league. Top of my champions league group beating bayern and man city twice. Its soo good to get away from 3 striker tactics and be able to dry defensive midfielders, and inside forwards. Really enjoying this tactic

What version do you use?

Do you think that V2 under-performs in big away games ? Do you change mentality to counter ?

Won league and cup double easily. Man utd beat me in the champions league final, only because van der beek got sent off after 16mins. Selling ziyech in the summer and bringing in rodrygo and arthur

Won league and cup double easily. Man utd beat me in the champions league final, only because van der beek got sent off after 16mins. Selling ziyech in the summer and bringing in rodrygo and arthur

In your first season with Ajax? Can you post an picture of your starting 11?

In your first season with Ajax? Can you post an picture of your starting 11?

Not got a picture now but it was....

Onana

Veltman de ligt wober tagliafico

De jong

Van der beek ziyech

Neres kluivert

Dolberg