Celebrities on Twitter

Seanmccann

Reaction score
Has any Celebrity (Footballer, Pop star etc) ever replied to you on Twitter?

I've just had Ian Holloway and Tom Huddlestone reply to me

Yeah, I've got Steven Gerrard coming round for tea tomorrow. :)

Has any Celebrity (Footballer, Pop star etc) ever replied to you on Twitter?

I've just had Ian Holloway and Tom Huddlestone reply to me

Haha, what did they say?

I had Tom Hanks reply this to me

"OK You Friggin Loser, I've Replied to your constant tweeting...Now can you leave me and my family alone, other wise you'll be hearing from my Attorney!"

:D

If anyone is a fan of UK Urban Music, then K-Koke and BigNarstie have replied/retweeted me :)

I asked Ian Holloway who should be the next England Manager and he replied " Jose mourinho or Harry redknapp".

And I asked Tom Huddlestone did he have another account on Twitter because the a person was saying that he was the real Tom Huddlestone and he replied "I have one account and its this one @thuddz"

James Corden is the most famous I've had :D

I've also had:

Vinny O'Connor
Charlotte Jackson
Ashley Williams
Mikkael Forssell
Will Hoskins (Bristol Rovers)
Rob Dawson (MEN)
A few County players
Russell Kane
Miles Jacobsen
Fenners

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

I asked Ian Holloway who should be the next England Manager and he replied " Jose mourinho or Harry redknapp".

And I asked Tom Huddlestone did he have another account on Twitter because the a person was saying that he was the real Tom Huddlestone and he replied "I have one account and its this one @thuddz"

Ian Holloway doesn't have Twitter, it's a fake.

no, but I love watching pictures almost every day of Coco-T :wub:

James Corden is the most famous I've had :D

I've also had:

Vinny O'Connor
Charlotte Jackson
Ashley Williams
Mikkael Forssell
Will Hoskins (Bristol Rovers)
Rob Dawson (MEN)
A few County players
Russell Kane
Miles Jacobsen
Fenners

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

, it's a fake.

What did James Corden, Charlotte Jackson and Fenners say?

Are u sure Ian Holloway doesn't have Twitter?

What did James Corden, Charlotte Jackson and Fenners say?

Are u sure Ian Holloway doesn't have Twitter?

James Corden said "Boom!"
Charlotte Jackson said "Blackpool!!!"
Fenners said "tomorrow mate"

And yeah it's not him, I remember watching Sky once and it said that Kenny Dalglish is the only manager that has a Twitter account, plus no-one replies to tweets that often, also, he never talks to any other footballers etc.

Ive forever tried Rio Ferdinand but he's too busy watching Dancing On Ice

Vinnie Paz (of rap groups Jedi Mind Tricks, Army of the Pharaohs and Heavy Metal Kings), and Ed Boon (Mortal Kombat co-creator).

EDIT: Did some digging and found the conference where he (Holloway) has no idea on what it is.

Last edited:
Vinnie Paz (of rap groups Jedi Mind Tricks, Army of the Pharaohs and Heavy Metal Kings), and Ed Boon (Mortal Kombat co-creator).

And I'm pretty sure the Holloway one is real.

The "MrIanHolloway" account isn't real.

Rio Ferdinand, a few Manchester United journalists, Robbie Savage (if he counts as a celeb) and Neil Patrick Harris

most of the peterborough players replied to me

i thought rio ferdiand replied to me but i think it was a fake

Rio Ferdinand, a few Manchester United journalists, Robbie Savage (if he counts as a celeb) and Neil Patrick Harris

What did Rio say?

i said '' do you think gary neville was the best right back of all time ''

'' yes , no competition ''

howd you make it say originally posted by someone i wrapped the text with the green quote thing.

MrIanHolloway was quoted as being Ian Holloways account by Sky News during the Charlie Adam transfer window however there are other Pool players on Twitter and never seem to communicate with MrIanHolloway.

DJ Campbell is quite good at replying/commenting on your tweets to him. Top bloke!