Mark Wright - Ex-Rovers
James Tunnicliffe - Reply
Byron Anthony - RT
Harry Pell - Reply
The Official Football League Page - Reply

Trying my hardest to get Stacey Solomon to reply to me. No joy so far :'
(

Guarantee you I'd get a reply first! ;)

Jose Enrique replied to me, as did Dani Aquino.

Screenshot or it's bs

Really dont affect me if you thinks its bs i dont have to prove nothing just tweet 50 saying If someone shoots you again you might sell more records than rick ross , fat joe take your pick and wait fr his reply

Darren Huckerby is not only the most famous person to tweet me, but he is the only famous person to tweet me :'(

I asked James Beattie what his favorite machine at the gym is...
He told me it was the vending machine!

Vinnie Paz (of rap groups Jedi Mind Tricks, Army of the Pharaohs and Heavy Metal Kings), and Ed Boon (Mortal Kombat co-creator).

EDIT: Did some digging and found the conference where he (Holloway) has no idea on what it is.

could you post a link for the conference. I really hope it isnt true or im back to one celeb who replied

:wub:

i may now get myself a twitter :$

Yeah, someone tweeted him saying "Feed the Forss and he will score."
So I tweeted him saying "Feed the horse and he will score" as in me calling him a horse, and then he thought I was talking about Geoff Horsfield, and said how much of a great guy he is!!

could you post a link for the conference. I really hope it isnt true or im back to one celeb who replied

It's def fake mate, I'll look for the vid, Might even be when he was talking about snoods.. He did say he didn't even know what Twitter was.

Yeah, someone tweeted him saying "Feed the Forss and he will score."
So I tweeted him saying "Feed the horse and he will score" as in me calling him a horse, and then he thought I was talking about Geoff Horsfield, and said how much of a great guy he is!!

LOVE it ;) We originally sung that at Geoff then obviously passed it on to Mikael, i have a Twitter now :) its quite good tbf, better than i thought it was!

LOVE it ;) We originally sung that at Geoff then obviously passed it on to Mikael, i have a Twitter now :) its quite good tbf, better than i thought it was!

I'll find you and follow you. :D

Tweeted Pawel Abott of Charlton telling him he had a great game and he said "cheers mate".

I'm famous! :$

ANY SCREENIES GUYS????you can tell that Messi replied you if you want...
-Hey!GOD replied to me!!!
-Really??do you have ay screenies??
-nope mate,after that my pc lost every screenshot i've ever taken.
MOST OF YOU TELL BS

If you want to find anything out, whether it's bullshit or not, just type their username in to the seach bar and see who has tweeted them.